wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Art Gallery > Concept Art
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 03-14-2008, 05:38 PM   #1
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)

Skinning Contest 7 ~ Were-AnimalsConcept art session 3 - Dungeon

Default Sexy Tauren Lady.

I gave it a shot. First one that sais she looks like a draenei gets a hoof to the head.

Zoom (requires log in)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TaurenLadyTextured.jpg (212.3 KB, 1457 views)

Last edited by erwtenpeller : 03-14-2008 at 05:39 PM.
erwtenpeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 03-14-2008, 06:04 PM   #2
Dionesiist
User

Submissions (34)

Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)

Oh, thank God it's not a dwarf lady...
Old 03-14-2008, 06:05 PM   #3
moyack
Evil Emoticon

Respected User
Project Leader: PoC

Submissions (17)

moyack is a splendid one to behold (661)moyack is a splendid one to behold (661)moyack is a splendid one to behold (661)moyack is a splendid one to behold (661)

AI Tournament #2 - 2nd PlaceHero Contest - Second place

Send a message via MSN to moyack

Nice butt <3<3<3<3

Just kidding, nice drawing... Any chance to see a front view??
moyack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 06:08 PM   #4
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

Yesssss, Erwt posted something sweet.
I like her, but I'm not familiar with Tauren anatomy -- Are those hooves right? They seem sort of funny, but I wouldn't know any better.
Old 03-14-2008, 06:37 PM   #5
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyack
Nice butt <3<3<3<3

Just kidding, nice drawing... Any chance to see a front view??
Working on it, actually. Ever since i started playing a female tauren i've been trying to draw one that is both sexy AND still reasonably true to how they are in the game. The fact that they are big is doable, in game tauren actually have really nice butts. The thing that prevents them from actually have any real sex appeal is the lack of a neck and the huge lump behind they're heads, i'm trying to find a balance between still having that and having the mane and having the cow features, yet still giving them a little more sex appeal.

Eventually i want to make it into a cute scene with a male and a female, but still trying to figure out if i want to draw Kam and Thanka (from the roleplays, if anyone cares or remembers) or Bouvine and Minotour (Bouvine being my character in wow, and minotour being her "best friend".)

Hmmmmmm we'll see what happens. First i have to figure the anatomy out completely <3

Dusk yes those are hooves, i couldnt get a good reference of a hoof from behind so i just fiddled something xD

EDIT: lol someone changed my "king of awesome" back into "Art Director" :P

Last edited by erwtenpeller : 03-14-2008 at 06:39 PM.
erwtenpeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 06:43 PM   #6
Taur
#8 in posting (nolifeftw)

Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)

Only erth....
Taur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 07:01 PM   #7
emjlr3
Rehabbing

Submissions (14)

emjlr3 is a jewel in the rough (151)emjlr3 is a jewel in the rough (151)

Mapping Contest First Place

Send a message via AIM to emjlr3 Send a message via MSN to emjlr3

i think you shoould see the start of her hip beside the left elbow

ATM looks like her waist is not small enough on that side, as it is on the right

also, I think that the legs look a bit too spaghetti like, and perhaps the angles, or rather, the point at which a joint presides should be sharper

gj though, rest looks great
Old 03-14-2008, 08:24 PM   #8
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

You're probubly right on all those points, but i'm gettin' there ;)
Old 03-14-2008, 09:52 PM   #9
Nuclear Arbitor
Reputation Leech

Submissions (1)

Nuclear Arbitor has a spectacular aura about (83)Nuclear Arbitor has a spectacular aura about (83)Nuclear Arbitor has a spectacular aura about (83)

not one of those blood elves u love?
Nuclear Arbitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 11:35 PM   #10
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

If they'd have warriors i'd play a bloodelf warrior, but those pantsies have neither of my two favorite classes... Well they have mages, 'but i've grown quite attatched to wacking shit with weapons :P
Old 03-15-2008, 12:07 AM   #11
Here-b-Trollz
Corkscrew Chainsaw!!!

Here-b-Trollz has a spectacular aura about (149)

Hero Contest #2 - 2nd Place

Where is teh udder?

No really, this is good. Obviously the butt is the appeal here, but I have to say I feel like the right arm is sticking out at a weird angle based on the proportions. Seems like, if you are judging from the position of the hands relative to the shoulders, then the right hand should be slightly higher, which would either shorten the right arm or bend it.

Other than that, nothing sticks out to me - I like what you did with the face. It's not overly beautiful, but the way you brought focus away from the large tauren nose is really nice.

Last edited by Here-b-Trollz : 03-15-2008 at 12:09 AM.
Here-b-Trollz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 12:24 AM   #12
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

Too bad i have yet to reproduce a proper front vieuw of the face... Its so damn hard xD
Old 03-15-2008, 12:26 AM   #13
THE_END
THE_Legion General

Project Member: PoC

Submissions (17)

THE_END is just really nice (386)THE_END is just really nice (386)THE_END is just really nice (386)THE_END is just really nice (386)THE_END is just really nice (386)

Hero Contest #3 - 3rd PlaceSkinning Contest 10 ~ Druid of the talon

Send a message via AIM to THE_END Send a message via MSN to THE_END

Love it Erwt
Glad to see your still around
Old 03-15-2008, 02:44 AM   #14
varsaigen
User

varsaigen has a little shameless behaviour in the past (-1)

Um, about the hooves, the front needs t stick out about an invh more. Otherwise, it's great. Based on tauren anatomy, everything else is perfect. I would know. I have a tauren on WoW. lol

Great drawing. can't wait for more (quality). lol
Old 03-15-2008, 03:17 AM   #15
jigrael
Worker Ant

Project Member: PoC

Submissions (36)

jigrael is a splendid one to behold (695)jigrael is a splendid one to behold (695)jigrael is a splendid one to behold (695)jigrael is a splendid one to behold (695)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceBattle Droids Model Competition Winner

Lovely. I like the proportions...I dont know why in the world Blizz decided all their females(except dranei and blood elfs) should look BAD.

I like ur concept because...she looks actually very feminine ^^