wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Developer's Corner > Cinematics > Cinematics Archive
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2007, 03:53 AM   #1
FriendlyWarlord
User

Submissions (1)

FriendlyWarlord will become famous soon enough (63)FriendlyWarlord will become famous soon enough (63)FriendlyWarlord will become famous soon enough (63)

Cinematic Contest 1 Winner

Send a message via AIM to FriendlyWarlord Send a message via MSN to FriendlyWarlord
Default Unforgotten Grudge

Entry (and winner) in the 2 minute battle cinematic contest, held on this site a while back.

Map link: Link

Google Video link: Link
(the video is rather low resolution, viewing the map instead is recommended)

[edit]
I'm not quite sure how the cinematic submission process works here... am I doing it right? If so, you can delete this comment! =]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg unforgottenPreview.jpg (40.3 KB, 226 views)

Last edited by FriendlyWarlord : 07-22-2007 at 03:56 AM.
FriendlyWarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 07-22-2007, 07:53 AM   #2
Ammorth
I blink, therefore I am.

Submissions (10)

Ammorth is a glorious beacon of light (457)Ammorth is a glorious beacon of light (457)Ammorth is a glorious beacon of light (457)Ammorth is a glorious beacon of light (457)

Map link doesn't work, and the video is low resolution :(

I believe you have to upload the map to your post for it to be approved.
Old 07-22-2007, 09:01 AM   #3
revolve
User

revolve has little to show at this moment (3)

Damn, that ownz!! Just watched it on google, and i can't believe it's warcraft. Keep on man.
-Melee
-Rexxar campaign
-Custom RPG
Speed: Fast
Looking for modelers to be official modelers or someone who can take single requests. For more info, visit www.revolvescampaigns.bravehost.com.
revolve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 11:56 AM   #4
Anitarf
Procrastination Incarnate

Development Director

Submissions (19)

Anitarf has a brilliant future (884)Anitarf has a brilliant future (884)Anitarf has a brilliant future (884)Anitarf has a brilliant future (884)Anitarf has a brilliant future (884)Anitarf has a brilliant future (884)Anitarf has a brilliant future (884)Anitarf has a brilliant future (884)

2008 Spell olympics - Fire - SilverApproved Map: Old School Alliance TacticsHero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceSpell making session 2 winner

Finaly you submit this. A very well made cinematic, good job!

Edit: please, attach your map to your post rather than linking offsite (the link you gave doesn't even work for me, it tells me "This resource is ignored, so you are not allowed to see it"). Once the map is attached, I'm sure this will be approved.

Last edited by Anitarf : 07-22-2007 at 05:43 PM.
Anitarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 03:43 PM   #5
ragingspeedhorn
I MUST BREAK YOU

Official Map Reviewer

Submissions (10)

ragingspeedhorn is a jewel in the rough (211)ragingspeedhorn is a jewel in the rough (211)ragingspeedhorn is a jewel in the rough (211)ragingspeedhorn is a jewel in the rough (211)

Approved Map: Dodge The Wisp Wheels

Send a message via MSN to ragingspeedhorn

Glad to see you back FW and good to see you submitting your very great cinematic at the same time.
ragingspeedhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 07:00 AM   #6
FriendlyWarlord
User

Submissions (1)

FriendlyWarlord will become famous soon enough (63)FriendlyWarlord will become famous soon enough (63)FriendlyWarlord will become famous soon enough (63)

Cinematic Contest 1 Winner

Send a message via AIM to FriendlyWarlord Send a message via MSN to FriendlyWarlord

Thanks for the comments!

Hmm, looks like you need to be logged in (to wc3sear.ch/Hive Workshop) to be able to download the map from there =(

I'd attach the map to my post, but it's a full 6 megs due to the song (the limit for attached files is 5). Perhaps I could... re-encode the mp3 in a slightly lower quality, or get rid of the parts I don't need (either could be rather time-consuming). Maybe I'll do that in a week or two when I'm not so busy, but for now it looks like you'll need a Hive Workshop account to get the actual map =/
FriendlyWarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 09:22 AM   #7
Bob27
User

Submissions (17)

Bob27 is a jewel in the rough (180)Bob27 is a jewel in the rough (180)Bob27 is a jewel in the rough (180)

Send a message via MSN to Bob27

I don't know why that map was ignored in the first place.

Anyway I have approved it, so you should all be able to download it from there now.
Bob27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 11:04 AM   #8
iNfraNe
MSc

Cinematics Moderator

Submissions (7)

iNfraNe is just really nice (261)iNfraNe is just really nice (261)iNfraNe is just really nice (261)iNfraNe is just really nice (261)iNfraNe is just really nice (261)

Approved Map: Mortar Ball

Send a message via MSN to iNfraNe

I will ofcourse approve this map. Awesome camera work and effects. Just have to get my ftp to work again to upload the map to wc3c.

Untill then I'll keep it here.
The Spirit of Vengeance (Cinematic, Blizzard contest winner)
Elimination Tournament
Mortar Ball
iNfraNe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 09:28 PM   #9
Fulla
Evil Overlord

Submissions (3)

Fulla has a spectacular aura about (79)Fulla has a spectacular aura about (79)Fulla has a spectacular aura about (79)

I really loved this cinematic, hopefully you'll do another one between 2 different Heroes some day :p.
Old 07-25-2007, 03:39 PM   #10
Jaakko
User

Jaakko is on a distinguished road (14)

I watched this and the fight was really good.
Old 07-25-2007, 04:59 PM   #11
TDR
♪♫

Modeling & Gallery Moderator

Submissions (84)

TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)

Hero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceConcept art session 6 - Sea dwellersModeling session 3 - Critters

now that was pretty bloody kickass.
Old 08-02-2007, 11:06 PM   #12
PurgeandFire111
User

PurgeandFire111 will become famous soon enough (58)PurgeandFire111 will become famous soon enough (58)

Great and a classic. It has wootage cameras and effects. This is one l33t cinematic.
PurgeandFire111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 08:50 AM   #14
Tide-Arc Ephemera
Overdoses result in death

Submissions (3)

Tide-Arc Ephemera is a jewel in the rough (206)Tide-Arc Ephemera is a jewel in the rough (206)Tide-Arc Ephemera is a jewel in the rough (206)

Amongst one of the best cinematics I've ever seen. Amongst them which forced me to bring up enough effort to comment on it.

Amongst one that deserves +Rep

If you're having troubles getting help on WC3C or anywhere at all, please have a look at...
The WRONG way to ask for help and The CORRECT way to ask for help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alevice
You may never stop our bioweapon! We mexicans shall rule the third world! Mwahahahahahahaha!
Please acknowledge that I use Mac and avoid suggesting vJass and other tools that don't work on it. Thank you.
Tide-Arc Ephemera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 06:24 PM   #15
cohadar
master of fugue

Submissions (5)

cohadar is a jewel in the rough (246)cohadar is a jewel in the rough (246)cohadar is a jewel in the rough (246)cohadar is a jewel in the rough (246)cohadar is a jewel in the rough (246)

+rep indeed