wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Resources > Tools
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 09-04-2007, 04:06 AM   #1
botanic
User

Submissions (2)

botanic will become famous soon enough (41)botanic will become famous soon enough (41)

Send a message via AIM to botanic
Default Jass Demo Syntax Checker Optimised and UB

http://jass.sourceforge.net/ is the official web page of the JASS Demo Program.

JASS Demo is GUI driven syntax checker that checks ai scripts, Map scripts, libraries, and any pasted code fragments for syntax errors. It was developed by Jeff Pang and while it might not be as powerful as PJASS it's currently one of the most (if not the most) user friendly JASS syntax checker.

I have received permission to update the program from Jeff and have currently made a few changes.

Updates include:

1) Updated to the latest version of JAVA

2) Compiled as PCC and UB for MAC (I hear the PCC is a tad faster then the UB on a PCC MAC, If you can confirm or deny it I would appreciate it.)

Included files are:

Jass Demo : A PCC version of the updated program

JassDemo UB.zip : the optimized and UB program

JassLib.zip : the optimized and updated source code

If anyone can compile it on a PC I would appreciate it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 58.jpg (45.3 KB, 442 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip JassDemo UB.zip (277.9 KB, 236 views)
File Type: zip JassLib.zip (819.0 KB, 206 views)
File Type: zip JassDemo.zip (281.8 KB, 192 views)
Quote:
Originally Posted by botanic
I think we established that

Last edited by botanic : 09-05-2007 at 05:35 AM.
botanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 09-04-2007, 11:54 PM   #3
botanic
User

Submissions (2)

botanic will become famous soon enough (41)botanic will become famous soon enough (41)

Its a JAVA program however it was written in an old java version that was not UB so I updated the java files as well as changed the code so that the mac compiles as a ub. Also I replaced some older and less efficient code with the newer functions ect to increase the speed even more.

However I am on a MAC so I cant compile it for PC at this time that is why I included the source for anyone who wants to compile a updated PC version
Quote:
Old 09-05-2007, 03:51 AM   #5
botanic
User

Submissions (2)

It is a JAVA program so it works on MAC and PC just I need someone to compile it for PC because a PC cant use the MAC version.
Quote:
Old 11-12-2007, 08:45 AM   #6
Pyrogasm
Lackadaisically Absent.

Respected User

Submissions (9)

Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)

Hero Contest - Fourth place

Send a message via ICQ to Pyrogasm Send a message via AIM to Pyrogasm Send a message via MSN to Pyrogasm Send a message via Yahoo to Pyrogasm

Uhhh... I don't know what I did but I downloaded it, replaced my old version of this and then tried running it on a script I knew I had no errors in. To no avail, I ended up with some pretty random errors:

Zoom (requires log in)

And yes, I did remember to check and modify the common.j, blizzard.j, and common.ai files to include the CSCache stuff, too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 1.jpg (93.1 KB, 281 views)
Your spells are mostly ignored because they are not very cool so we aren't very excited to review/approve them, but you are incredibly persistent and won't give us an excuse to graveyard it. That is generally what results in a resource being ignored for a long time.

The Spell Request Thread Done for, unless someone else wants to revive it...
It lasted a damn long time.

Please; Ask for Help Appropriately

Quote:
Originally posted by Kyrbi0
Huh. Almost makes me wish I had a girlfriend, to take advantage of today (wait, no, that's not what I meant... I mean, take advantage of the fact that it is international women's day... gah, never mind).
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyrogasm
Rome may not have been built in a day, but the Romans sure as hell didn't say "look at this great city we built guys!" when they had nothing more than a bit of stone and some cottages.
Pyrogasm is offline   Reply With Quote