wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Developer's Corner > Triggers & Scripts
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 07-30-2007, 07:33 AM   #1
Pyrogasm
Lackadaisically Absent.

Respected User

Submissions (9)

Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)

Hero Contest - Fourth place

Send a message via ICQ to Pyrogasm Send a message via AIM to Pyrogasm Send a message via MSN to Pyrogasm Send a message via Yahoo to Pyrogasm
Default The Spell Request Thread (Now with vJASS!)

Disclaimer: I'm no longer an active member of this site, and as such I cannot maintain this thread any more. All spells and code snippets posted by me in this thread are public resource, and may be used by anyone for any reason as long as appropriate credit is given.

-Pyrogasm (October 23, 2009)

Have an idea for a spell but don't know how to do it? Great! That's why we (I and anyone who happens to help out in this thread) are here; we have no lives and feel like making spells for people.

If you want to request a spell, please reply to this thread with the following (Do not send us PMs!):
  • A name for your spell
  • The number of levels you spell should have
  • What the spell should do
  • The tooltip of the spell (else I will just make one up)
  • If you would like the spell in GUI or JASS
  • If the spell needs to be MUI or not
If you have a specific special effect and/or icon in mind for your spell, please say so, and I will incorporate it. If you don't say anything, I will choose what I deem to be appropriate effects. If a version of an icon (Like a passive grunt icon, for instance) is needed and does not exist, I will make it.

Do not request a spell from the map DotA. I will not make the spell; no exceptions (Malf might...).

Unless otherwise noted, all spells will:
  • Be made in JASS
  • Use, if necessary, Vexorian's CSCache
  • Conform to the JESP Standard (If it's JASS)
  • Be easy to import/Contain implementation instructions
  • Have the same testmap unless there is a need for something different
  • Use any systems I deem necessary
  • MUI unless it's abominably hard to do so

Once you have requested a spell, you will be added to the waiting list; if and when the list becomes bloated with requests, I will temporarily close the thread. The waiting list is below:
Waiting List:
Backburner

Switch33
JetFangInferno
burningice95
Szythe
gorman
cr4xZz
Dragoon_Jet
Tide-Arc Ephemera
Shinkoru
Malfurion
milsgils
BoO-
Dead.oK
hebetan
Behind the Stove

Tyre — (Inactive)
levigeorge1617 — (Inactive)
Monky-Master — (Inactive)
SM! — (Inactive)
SM! — (Inactive)
Tails9 — (Inactive)
botanic — (Mostly Inactive)
Tide-Arc Ephemera — (Doesn't need it, but I like the ideas so I'll steal them)
Pokémanzlol — (...)

After your spell is completed, it will be added to the list of completed spells below:
Completed Spells:
IconSpell NameSpell TooltipRequestorRequest PostDownload LinkCompleted By

Slide Left & Slide Right
Slides the unit 300 distance to the right or left. Leaves a trail behind.
Uareanoob
Slide Left & Right.zip
Pyrogasm

Healing Circle
Creates a happy sanctuary around target point. All units inside the point will be healed per second. Lasts 15 seconds.

Level 1 - Heals 17 health per second.
Level 2 - Heals 21 health per second.
Level 3 - Heals 25 health per second.

Takes 1 second to cast.
Nubcookie
Healing Circle.zip
Pyrogasm

Dummy Stampedes
Summons two waves of things from random directions towards target point. One deals 50 damage to enemies, one heals allies for 50 health upon contact.
Castlemaster
Dummy Stampedes.zip
Pyrogasm

Grace of the Gods
The hero channels for up to 15, 20, or 35 seconds, after which he gains attack damage and armor based on how long he channeled for. After 60 seconds when these bonuses expire, the hero is healed for an amount based on how long he channeled. During channeling, the hero gains 5 bonus armor.

Level 1 - Gains 5 damage and 2 armor and will be healed for 25 health per second channeled.
Level 2 - Gains 7 damage and 3 armor and will be healed for 32 health per second channeled.
Level 3 - Gains 9 damage and 4 armor and will be healed for 40 health per second channeled.

If channeling is interrupted for any reason, all accumulated bonuses will be applied.
burningice95
Grace of the Gods.zip
Pyrogasm

Beguile
While channeling, constantly gains control of all nearby organic, non-hero, non-structure units. When channeling ends, all units are returned to their respective owners.

Level 1 - Lasts 20 seconds and affects units in a 235 radius.
Level 2 - Lasts 23 seconds and affects units in a 270 radius.
Level 3 - Lasts 26 seconds and affects units in a 305 radius.
Level 4 - Lasts 29 seconds and affects units in a 340 radius.
Fulla
Beguile.zip
Pyrogasm

Envenom
Infuses the Assassin's glaive with vituperative poison for 15 seconds. This poison has a 65% chance to slow afflicted targets' attack and movement speed by 10% and deal 15 damage per second for 10 seconds.

Attack speed reduction effects stack up to 5 times.
Nubcookie
Envenom & Enholy.zip
Pyrogasm

Enholy
Infuses the Protector's sword a with mighty reckoning for 15 seconds. Gives the Protector a 55% chance to heal himself for 35 health upon attacking a foe.
Nubcookie
Envenom & Enholy.zip
Pyrogasm

Transmute
Every second, all units near targeted point will have a chance to be turned into a critter for 3 seconds (1 second for heroes).

Level 1 - Chance to hex in a 225 radius; spell lasts 22 seconds.
Level 2 - Chance to hex in a 270 radius; spell lasts 25 seconds.
Level 3 - Chance to hex in a 315 radius; spell lasts 28 seconds.
Level 4 - Chance to hex in a 360 radius; spell lasts 31 seconds.

Channeling.
Fulla
Transmute.zip
Pyrogasm

Cloud
Blankets target area in a confounding fog. All units inside the fog will attack nearby units at random, regardless whether they are friend or foe.

Lasts 15 seconds.
Pyritie
Cloud.zip
Pyrogasm

Clairvoyance
While active, the hero slows down all nearby non magic-immune enemies' attacks and speeds up all nearby non magic-immune allies' attacks.

Drains mana until deactivated.

Level 1 - Slows enemes and speeds up allies by 10%.
Level 2 - Slows enemes and speeds up allies by 20%
Level 3 - Slows enemes and speeds up allies by 30%
Level 4 - Slows enemes and speeds up allies by 40%
Level 5 - Slows enemes and speeds up allies by 50%.
PsykieKILLA
Clairvoyance.zip
Pyrogasm

Singularity
Causes a rip in reality at target point, pulling all nearby units into the rip. All units that come into contact with the rip will be dealt 150 damage.

All units close to this hero will be pushed away. If any unit collides with this hero while channeling it will be pushed away swiftly and dealt 50 damage.

Level 1 - 200 pull radius to the singularity, 100 push radius from the caster.
Level 2 - 300 pull radius to the singularity, 150 push radius from the caster.
Level 3 - 400 pull radius to the singularity, 200 push radius from the caster.
Level 4 - 500 pull radius to the singularity, 250 push radius from the caster.
Tide-Arc Ephemera
Singularity Resource Thread
Pyrogasm

JESP DoT Template
Deals damage over time to things.

Level 1 - Deal some damage to a target over time.
Level 2 - Deal more damage to a target over time with more effects.
Level 3 - Deal EVEN MORE damage to a target over time with much more awesome effects!
Hey its X
JESP DoT Template.zip
Pyrogasm

Ice Floes
Buffs all units in targeted area with a timed frost attack. Units buffed with this ability slow enemies for 3 seconds upon attacking.

Level 1 - 250 AoE, slows by 15%, lasts 10 seconds.
Level 2 - 350 AoE, slows by 25%, lasts 15 seconds.
Level 3 - 400 AoE, slows by 35%, lasts 20 seconds.
Level 4 - 450 AoE, slows by 45%, lasts 25 seconds.
Level 5 - 500 AoE, slows by 55%, lasts 30 seconds.
Level 6 - 550 AoE, slows by 70%, lasts 35 seconds.
ShadowDestroyer
Ice Floes.zip
Pyrogasm

Fireball
Launches a fireball at target point. This fireball will travel a short distance before expiring; should it contact any units in its path before doing so, the fireball will explode dealing damage to and stunning the contacted unit.

Level 1 - Deals 200 damage, stuns for 1 second.
Level 2 - Deals 350 damage, stuns for 1.5 seconds.
Level 3 - Deals 500 damage, stuns for 2 seconds
Tiku
Fireball.zip
Pyrogasm

Searing Flame Pain
Creates 5 illusions of the firemage around target unit. These illusions connect each other with lines of magical energy that stop all units, friend or foe, from entering or leaving the area and will damage units as long as they touch them.

Level 1 - 20 damage per second, lasts 10 seconds.
Level 2 - 40 damage per second, lasts 20 seconds.
Level 3 - 60 damage per second, lasts 30 seconds.
The_Elite
Searing Flame Pain.zip
Pyrogasm

Forest Walk
Moves target tree, all surrounding trees, all trees surrounding those trees, etc., forward while channeling. The radius of each ring of affected trees decreases with each new ring.

Level 1 - Channels for up to 3 seconds.
Level 2 - Channels for up to 5 seconds.
Level 3 - Channels for up to 7 seconds.
Gorman
Forest Walk.zip
Pyrogasm

Frost Burn
Encases the hero in ice, causing damage to and slowing nearby enemy land units.
Drains mana until deactivated.

Level 1 - 10 damage per second, slows by 15%
Level 2 - 15 damage per second, slows by 25%.
Level 3 - 20 damage per second, slows by 35%.
Pryme
Frost Burn.zip
Pyrogasm

Purged Soul
Burns a percentage of target unit's maximum health and mana over 10 seconds.

Level 1 - 10% of each burned over time.
Level 2 - 20% of each burned over time.
Level 3 - 30% of each burned over time.
Level 4 - 40% of each burned over time.
Level 5 - 50% of each burned over time.
PsykieKILLA
Purged Soul.zip
Pyrogasm

Spike Trap
Set an invisible Spike Trap at target location. Once activated, it becomes visible for 1 second before viciously impaling units nearby over 3 seconds.

Level 1 - Spikes deal 60 damage per second.
Level 2 - Spikes deal 90 damage per second.
Level 3 - Spikes deal 120 damage per second.

Only 3 traps may be out at once, and each trap must be 200 distance away from each other.
Arcane
Spike Trap.zip
Pyrogasm

Zoom (requires log in)
Fear
Causes enemy units to run away in fear from the caster and will stop running after the duration.

Level 1 - Lasts 5 seconds
Level 2 - Lasts 10 seconds
Level 3 - Lasts 15 seconds
Level 4 - Lasts 20 seconds
Level 5 - Lasts 25 seconds
pyritie
Fear.zip
Malf

Black Hole Implosion
The hero tears a hole in the fabric of space, creating a black hole that sucks enemy units within a X AOE radius. Enemy units who stray too near and get within Y units near the black hole will get sucked in. After Z seconds, the black hole collapses and explodes, dealing XX damage in a YY AOE radius and knocking them backwards. Units sucked in the hole will also get damaged and be thrown out of the void it was sucked into.
darkwulfv
Black Hole.w3x
Malf

Battle Aura
Bestows the user with an aura that raises attack speed. This is a channeling spell. When the user cancels channeling, the aura will resume in the user's position(that is, it will not longer follow the user, it will stay on the surface), lasting for 30 seconds. Note that the 30 second duration activates only when the user stops channeling..
IgnitedStar
Battle Aura.w3x
Malf

Zoom (requires log in)
Flash Fire
Ignites the target unit in flames, dealing initial damage and 10 damage per second for up to 10 seconds. After the duration/the target dies, there is a 75% chance that it will bounce to a random nearby enemy unit, igniting it and repeating the whole process. Stops bouncing if there is no nearby target/the maximum number of bounces is reached/the chance to bounce fails.

Level 1 - Deals 50 initial damage.
Level 2 - Deals 75 initial damage.
Level 3 - Deals 100 initial damage.
Level 4 - Deals 125 initial damage.
Level 5 - Deals 150 initial damage.
pyritie
Flash Fire.zip
Malf

Multi Shot
Multi-Shot fires multiple arrows by splitting one arrow into many, each arrow dealing 100 damage.The spread of the arrows is controllable, but you can never hit any individual monster with more than one arrow per Multi-shot. Even if you fire 10 arrows right into a monster, it will only take damage from one of them, with the other nine continuing on (possibly hitting other targets). This makes this skill great for doing minor damage to every monster in a large group at once, but useless for doing big damage to any individual monster.

Level 1 - 3 arrows.
Level 2 - 6 arrows.
Level 3 - 10 arrows.
morcius
Multi Shot.w3x
XieLong

Flames of Hell
Creates a fiery hell at target point which deals damage per seconds to units in the nearby area for 8 seconds. This area shrinks constantly until the end of the spell.

Level 1 - 25 damage per second, 200 initial area.
Level 2 - 45 damage per second, 250 initial area.
Level 3 - 65 damage per second, 300 initial area.
Leve l4 - 85 damage per second, 350 initial area.

Channeling
Anopob
Flames of Hell.zip
Pyrogasm

Zoom (requires log in)
Headbutt
Charge to the target point. The first unit you encounter will take X damage and be stunned for Y seconds, you will also be stunned for Z seconds due to concussion. If you hit a building, you stop charging.

Fully Configurable and Supports levels. - Trust me when I say fully configurable.
pyritie
Headbutt.w3x
Malf

Lightning Grapple

Fireball Chain

Crushing Roots
Spell Info:
The Grapple Master fires an electrical wire at an enemy. Any units along the angle of the caster relative to the target in a 500 length and 150 width will be grappled. Grappled units are paused and made invulnerable until damage is inflicted. After about 2 seconds of being held, the units are dealt 150 damage and released.
Darkwulfv
Lightning Grapple.w3x
Darkwulfv

Lazy Bolt
Spell Info:
The hero fires a bolt of energy at a target. It slowly courses its way towards the target, and the moment it hits it deals damage equal to 20% of the hero's HP at the time of impact.

Note: Armor and Magic Resistance will effect the damage dealt.
Tritanis
Lazy Bolt.w3x
Darkwulfv

Blizzard
Calls upon a large chunk of hail to fall from the sky every few milliseconds in an AoE. Each shard deals damage based on the hero's intelligence within a 100 AoE.

Lasts 5 seconds.

Level 1 - Every 0.15 seconds in 250 AoE, shards deal Intelligence x 1.00 damage.
Level 1 - Every 0.12 seconds in 350 AoE, shards deal Intelligence x 2.00 damage.
Level 3 - Every 0.10 seconds in 450 AoE, shards deal Intelligence x 3.00 damage.
Ignitedstar
Blizzard.zip
Pyrogasm

Nulling Needle
Hurls a lethal needle in target direction. The first unit to be struck by the needle will have its armor reduced for a short duration. Medium-Long rage, afflicts enemies only.

Level 1 - Deals 50 damage upon impact, reduces armor by 2 for 3 seconds.
Level 2 - Deals 75 damage upon impact, reduces armor by 3 for 4 seconds.
Level 3 - Deals 100 damage upon impact, reduces armor by 4 for 5 seconds.
Level 4 - Deals 100 damage upon impact, reduces armor by 5 for 6 seconds.
sephra
Nulling Needle.w3x
Pyrogasm

Cyclone
The caster becomes a destructive cyclone that rushes to the target unit and bounces from enemy to enemy, destroying trees in its path and damaging nearby units. Deals 20 damage per level to units in a small range and 30 damage per level to each main target. Each level increases the target limit, starting with 3 targets.
XeNiM666
Cyclone Thread
Zerzax

Shockwave Thing
Sends out a shockwave that casts Frost Nova on every enemy it hits.
Mendel
Shockwave Thing.w3x
Pyrogasm

Here are some guidelines to follow for thread etiquette:
  1. Don't request more than 1 spell at a time.
  2. Try not to request something that has already been made (if this is the case, I will inform you).
  3. Don't request something impossible.
  4. Don't bitch about it if I don't finish your request instantaneously.
  5. If you find a bug/glitch in your spell, bring it to my attention and I will advise you how to fix it or fix it myself as soon as I can.
  6. I am now able to use vJASS!
  7. Don't complain about the thread being closed; this is not my job, it's just something I want to do. I have no obligation to continue this any longer than I want to.
  8. If you need to change something about your spell, simply PM me or post in the thread.

If you need to contact us:
Contacts:
NameAIM ScreenNameMSN Handleemail
PyrogasmLuvs2playdasax18SadlyRelatedToTheFruitcake@hotmail.comCmdOptEsc.Pwnt@gmail.com

Note: I or any other moderator or admin reserve(s) the right to close this thread at any time.

Edit: Thanks to Tinki3 at TheHelper.net for the idea to create this thread.
Attached Files
File Type: w3x Pyrogasm Spell Template.w3x (131.4 KB, 141 views)
File Type: w3x New Spell Template.w3x (102.6 KB, 135 views)
Your spells are mostly ignored because they are not very cool so we aren't very excited to review/approve them, but you are incredibly persistent and won't give us an excuse to graveyard it. That is generally what results in a resource being ignored for a long time.

The Spell Request ThreadDone for, unless someone else wants to revive it...
It lasted a damn long time.

Please; Ask for Help Appropriately

Quote:
Originally posted by Kyrbi0
Huh. Almost makes me wish I had a girlfriend, to take advantage of today (wait, no, that's not what I meant... I mean, take advantage of the fact that it is international women's day... gah, never mind).
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyrogasm
Rome may not have been built in a day, but the Romans sure as hell didn't say "look at this great city we built guys!" when they had nothing more than a bit of stone and some cottages.

Last edited by Pyrogasm : 10-23-2009 at 09:26 AM.
Pyrogasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 07-30-2007, 07:46 AM   #2
Nubcookie
User

Nubcookie will become famous soon enough (34)Nubcookie will become famous soon enough (34)

Send a message via AIM to Nubcookie
Thumbs up

This spell isn't really difficult coding wise as much as it is art wise.

Quote:
* A name for your spell
* The number of levels you spell should have
* What the spell should do
* The tooltip of the spell (else I will just make one up)
* If you would like the spell in GUI or JASS
* If the spell needs to be MUI or not
  • Healing Circle
  • 3 levels
  • Creates a circles that heals all units in its range, one second cast, not channeling, heal effect is like FOH
  • You can make one up ;P
  • GUI or JASS
  • It does not need to be MUI

The spell should look somewhat like this:

The spell is based on "Healing Circle" from one of my favorite games, Tales of Symphonia.

Cheers!
Windows is a 32 bit extension and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.

Roflcopter_Down presents:
Archers: CTF - v0.99b
The Island [new!]

Last edited by Nubcookie : 07-30-2007 at 07:47 AM.
Nubcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 07:46 AM   #3
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

You are so gonna run out of steam after 2 requests. :p

I'll make spells too if they're cool and they inspire me to work on them.
All spells made in this fashion will be public resources, period.

EDIT:
Quote:
The number of levels you spell should have
That shouldn't matter.
Just configure yo' shit in constant functions via formulas.

Last edited by Rising_Dusk : 07-30-2007 at 07:47 AM.
Rising_Dusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 07:48 AM   #4
darkwulfv
Alpha Male of Wc3c

Official Map Reviewer

Submissions (6)

darkwulfv is just really nice (270)darkwulfv is just really nice (270)

Send a message via AIM to darkwulfv

I'm posting to get the thread subscribed, I wanna keep up to date with people's requests and see how this thread comes along.

Quote:
Try not to request something that has already been made
wtf i wantd 2 maek dota spelz 4 mai aos but i kant kode so y u not maek dota spellz 4 me??
a dota like map but with unique stuff
(There was no map attached, and that was all the thread said.)
Spells I've Made

Darkwulfv's Lightning Grapple || Tritanis' Lazy Bolt

Last edited by darkwulfv : 07-30-2007 at 07:49 AM.
darkwulfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 07:49 AM   #5
Nubcookie
User

Nubcookie will become famous soon enough (34)Nubcookie will become famous soon enough (34)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwulfv
wtf i wantd 2 maek dota spelz 4 mai aos but i kant kode so y u not maek dota spellz 4 me??
plzzz!11!!!
Windows is a 32 bit extension and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.

The Island [new!]
Old 07-30-2007, 07:53 AM   #6
darkwulfv
Alpha Male of Wc3c

Official Map Reviewer

Submissions (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubcookie
plzzz!11!!!
QFT [spam infernal smilies here] DotA spellz r t3h sex0r an u kan't maek dem 4 me?!?11!//11>!?!.1.1eleven1!11!1

Heh, nice idea pyro. Can't wait to see how many you actually accomplish :D
Spells I've Made

Old 07-30-2007, 07:55 AM   #7
Pyrogasm
Lackadaisically Absent.

Respected User

Submissions (9)

Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)

Send a message via ICQ to Pyrogasm Send a message via AIM to Pyrogasm Send a message via MSN to Pyrogasm Send a message via Yahoo to Pyrogasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising_Dusk
All spells made in this fashion will be public resources, period.
Oh yes, I intend to do that; Mana Shot and Spirit Orb came from a thread like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising_Dusk
You are so gonna run out of steam after 2 requests. :p
Let's hope I don't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwulfv
Thank you for reminding me. New rule: I will not do DotA spell requests. No exceptions.

And Dusk, the reason I said number of levels is for OE configuring, and if it's GUI, I'll have less work to do if it's only a 1-level spell.
Your spells are mostly ignored because they are not very cool so we aren't very excited to review/approve them, but you are incredibly persistent and won't give us an excuse to graveyard it. That is generally what results in a resource being ignored for a long time.

Quote:
Huh. Almost makes me wish I had a girlfriend, to take advantage of today (wait, no, that's not what I meant... I mean, take advantage of the fact that it is international women's day... gah, never mind).
Quote:
Rome may not have been built in a day, but the Romans sure as hell didn't say "look at this great city we built guys!" when they had nothing more than a bit of stone and some cottages.
Old 07-30-2007, 07:59 AM   #8
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

Psh, I make everything in jass anyways.
That way that is never a problem. :p
Old 07-30-2007, 08:02 AM   #9
darkwulfv
Alpha Male of Wc3c

Official Map Reviewer

Submissions (6)

Spell request! This is moreso just to see what a spell like this would be like, I don't really have a use for it right now.

Black Hole Implosion
-The Hero tears a hole in the fabric of space (using high-tech fabric cuttin' scissors, biotch), unleashing a gigantic black hole at a target point. All units within it's radius are sucked in (hide them.), and after X seconds, the black hole implodes, releasing all it's stored energy and dealing massive AoE in a huge radius and destroying any trees/doodads/etc. in the radius. All units that were sucked in are tossed randomly about, and units with mana have it cut in half (no extra damage dealt if they have mana)

-3 Levels
-Tooltips + effect described above. Also affects the hero if he's stupid enough to be in it's blast radius.
-JASS please :D
-Any icon works.
-MUI if you want.
-Use any effects you deem necessary, go wild. But I would shoot for the undead building's death animations for the implosion, along with some nice firey booms and crap. Have fun!
Spells I've Made

Last edited by darkwulfv : 07-30-2007 at 08:03 AM.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:03 AM   #10
Pyrogasm
Lackadaisically Absent.

Respected User

Submissions (9)

If they want it in GUI and explicitly express it, I'll do it. Else it's JASS all-the-way.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-30-2007, 08:03 AM   #11
Uareanoob
User

Uareanoob has little to show at this moment (4)

Send a message via AIM to Uareanoob Send a message via MSN to Uareanoob

I would like it if you made a spell that made the hero slide to the right or left for about 300 range. Also when the spell is casted make him 100% transparent and while he is sliding make dummy units that are special effects with a transparency level that goes up. Which means like first its 10% then 20% and up some thing like that. So basically its a slide to the right or left with a reversed fade effect. I would like this to be MUI.
  • In Jass
  • 1 Level
  • Any icon
  • No tooltip is needed
This is probably really easy but I can't do it in GUI and have it MUI. So I was wondering if you could do it in JASS.

Last edited by Uareanoob : 07-30-2007 at 08:06 AM.
Uareanoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 08:29 AM   #12
Nubcookie
User

Posting your email in a public forum like this = spam rape from bots

The Island [new!]
Old 07-30-2007, 08:32 AM   #13
Pyrogasm
Lackadaisically Absent.

Respected User

Submissions (9)

It's not my email.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-30-2007, 11:02 AM   #14
Pyrogasm
Lackadaisically Absent.

Respected User

Submissions (9)

Uareanoob's spells are done. He actually needed a left and right spell; since they're so similar, I made both.

They also don't have tooltips or icons... so they won't look too pretty to start off the table :( At any rate:
Slide Left/Right:
Slide Left & Slide RightSlides the unit 300 distance to the right or left. Leaves a trail behind.Slide Left & Right.zip
Attached Files
File Type: zip Slide Left & Right.zip (118.3 KB, 234 views)

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-30-2007, 02:30 PM   #15
Pyrogasm
Lackadaisically Absent.

Respected User

Submissions (9)

Finished with Nubcookie's spell... did the best I could with the SFX.

Healing Circle:
Healing CircleCreates a happy sanctuary around target point. All units inside the point will be healed per second. Lasts 15 seconds.

Level 1 - Heals 17 health per second.
Level 2 - Heals 21 health per second.
Level 3 - Heals 25 health per second.

Takes 1 second to cast.
Healing Circle.zip
Attached Files
File Type: zip Healing Circle.zip (103.7 KB, 218 views)

Quote:
Quote: