wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Resources > Texture Resources > Skins
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 07-21-2007, 05:01 AM   #1
THE_END
THE_Legion General

Project Member: PoC

Submissions (17)

THE_END is just really nice (390)THE_END is just really nice (390)THE_END is just really nice (390)THE_END is just really nice (390)THE_END is just really nice (390)THE_END is just really nice (390)

Hero Contest #3 - 3rd PlaceSkinning Contest 10 ~ Druid of the talon

Send a message via AIM to THE_END Send a message via MSN to THE_END
Default Cursed Atlantean Ocean Seer

One of the many Blood Mage skins I have done
Credits go to Denu for the teeth I used in this
See it here- http://www.wc3campaigns.net/showpost...&postcount=245

Cursed Atlantean Ocean Seer
These seers weild the power of the dark depths and the terrifying tides. Their very own capes are made from poisonous barbs of the lionfish. These Seers aid the Cursed Atlanteans in ways, but favor to aid strike forces of Abyss Berserkers and Abyss Knights in sabotage efforts against their enemies.

Path: Textures/Hero_BloodElf.blp
Attached Images
File Type: jpg word.JPG (312.6 KB, 2992 views)
File Type: jpg In-game.jpg (467.2 KB, 904 views)
Attached Files
File Type: blp Hero_BloodElf.blp (77.2 KB, 413 views)

Last edited by THE_END : 07-21-2007 at 05:03 AM.
THE_END is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 07-21-2007, 05:48 AM   #3
bloodelf
User

bloodelf has little to show at this moment (1)

hey i seen your avatar before and you made into a skin. cool
bloodelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 11:45 AM   #4
Fulla
Evil Overlord

Submissions (3)

Fulla has a spectacular aura about (79)Fulla has a spectacular aura about (79)Fulla has a spectacular aura about (79)

Very impressive
Old 07-21-2007, 11:48 AM   #5
Freakazoid
I love you all.

Submissions (14)

Freakazoid is a jewel in the rough (159)Freakazoid is a jewel in the rough (159)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodelf
hey i seen your avatar before and you made into a skin. cool

LMAO.
Freakazoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 01:24 PM   #6
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

One of your better skins if I do say so myself.
The cape has an odd appearance and the shoulders could use additional shading, but quality work overall.
Old 07-21-2007, 02:11 PM   #7
WILL THE ALMIGHTY
. . .

Submissions (21)

WILL THE ALMIGHTY is just really nice (284)WILL THE ALMIGHTY is just really nice (284)

Its about time, goddamnit.

Very nice skin, I love it. +Rep
[21-10-16] Ash: WILLTHEALMIGHTY, IT IS NOT SAFE OUT THERE, TAKE THIS!
[21-10-16] Ash gives WILL a kitten.
WILL THE ALMIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 02:58 AM   #8
Craka_J 123
R.I.P. George Carlin

Submissions (6)

Craka_J 123 will become famous soon enough (47)Craka_J 123 will become famous soon enough (47)

Send a message via AIM to Craka_J 123 Send a message via MSN to Craka_J 123 Send a message via Yahoo to Craka_J 123

I think the yellow seems like a color that makes the skin seem out of place... if not, it's one of the colors that make me feel uneasy. Maybe the cloak reskin needs to be different...
Craka_J 123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 10:51 AM   #9
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)

Skinning Contest 7 ~ Were-AnimalsConcept art session 3 - Dungeon

~Approved~
Old 07-22-2007, 08:56 PM   #10
Mc !
Master Creator !

Acting art director
Project Member: WotTH

Submissions (101)

Mc ! has a reputation beyond repute (1118)Mc ! has a reputation beyond repute (1118)Mc ! has a reputation beyond repute (1118)Mc ! has a reputation beyond repute (1118)Mc ! has a reputation beyond repute (1118)Mc ! has a reputation beyond repute (1118)Mc ! has a reputation beyond repute (1118)

Hero Contest #3 - 2nd PlaceModeling session 2 - Chimeras

Send a message via MSN to Mc !

About time... Is it me, or have you improved it a bit since the last time you used it as your avatar?

Awesomeness = #Rep / #Posts
Mc ! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 10:02 PM   #11
THE_END
THE_Legion General

Submissions (17)

THE_END is just really nice (390)THE_END is just really nice (390)THE_END is just really nice (390)THE_END is just really nice (390)THE_END is just really nice (390)THE_END is just really nice (390)

Yea I have, by ALOT
Old 07-23-2007, 07:03 PM   #12
kingofJasons
User

kingofJasons has little to show at this moment (0)

I know it's obvious but I'll say it anyway-

Nicely done.

My Editor Strengths : Triggering, GUI Spells, Object Editor
My Editor weaknesses : Terrain, JASS
kingofJasons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 05:15 AM   #14
Lain
User

Lain has little to show at this moment (0)

Ranking high on the scales as far as Blood Mage models go, though others appear to disagree.

Face
The greatest feature is the highly detailed face. The eyes are masterfully done. It's the way you blended the Red and the Black color textures together to bring out the emotion of the Ocean Seer. The nose is exceptible, but could use a few minor tweaks. Same for the mouth, which being done well isn't exaclty on par to the scale of the face. The attention to detail on the face is very apparent, as, the rest of the body skin is not payed much attention to (save from legs, somewhat). The hair is very... interesting.

Cape
The cape confused me. At first, it seemed as sort of an extension of the Cursed Atlantean' carapace. After this, a blend of armor/skin overgrowth. Closer observation shown that it was just a cloak attacked to "shoulder armor". This "shoulder armor" does not seem to connect anywhere and makes no sense in this way. In-game Sshot?

Stomach
The "stomach area" could use alot of fixing up. It seems to look more like a T-Shirt to me, than a skin of a reptile-esque creature. Not too shabby, though.

Overall, the are you suceed in pertaining to this skin, is, originality. I look foward to quality work such as this, and expect to see even better work from you in the future.

-----
On a personal side-note, The_End, I am fan of your skins. I notice a sort of pattern through, though. It leaves me for wanting more... detail, something. I can't describe it. Perhaps you're not innovating, or rather, using the same techniques every time? As a to-be-modeler, I suggest you try something completely new, and submit 3 of these out-of-your-norm skins in a thread which would be critisized by others. Maybe instead focus on the legs, or stomach/abdomon areas rather than the faces and capes that I've see on the Blood Mage models, for example (which are very excellent, mind you).
Best of luck to you.

3.5/5
Old 10-13-2007, 04:38 PM   #15
THE_END
THE_Legion General

Submissions (17)

Who the hell are you?
Anyways, I'm done with skinning sadly due to the loss of ALL my skin, released, unreleased,WIPS, etc