wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Project Discussion > Map / Campaign Projects
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 07-04-2007, 10:31 PM   #16
Tiki
Transform and roll out!

Respected User

Submissions (11)

Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)

AI tournament - 3rd place

I wasnt able to pick branches last time I tried, has it been updated since?

www.sc2armory.com - Join our forums and community.
Latest and most up to date information about starcraft II.
Tiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 07-04-2007, 10:41 PM   #17
Born清odificate
Fear the bananamonster!

Respected User

Submissions (26)

Born清odificate is just really nice (317)Born清odificate is just really nice (317)Born清odificate is just really nice (317)

Send a message via ICQ to Born清odificate Send a message via AIM to Born清odificate

Yes you can, just move your hero a step closer to the shop ;)
But i increased the range of the shop since then, so yes it has been fixed ^^
Old 07-06-2007, 11:21 PM   #18
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)

Skinning Contest 7 ~ Were-AnimalsConcept art session 3 - Dungeon

Looks reather primitive, using shops to choose spells, using an item to "start the game"? I'm not buying it, its a gimmick now, nothing more.
Old 07-08-2007, 02:47 PM   #19
Born清odificate
Fear the bananamonster!

Respected User

Submissions (26)

Born清odificate is just really nice (317)Born清odificate is just really nice (317)Born清odificate is just really nice (317)

Send a message via ICQ to Born清odificate Send a message via AIM to Born清odificate

Well the start game item was a bit improvisational... but whats wrong with the shops? Make an alternative suggestion instead.

Btw i have to delay the beta test to tomorrow evening because of a family celebration. I hope that's no problem.
Old 07-08-2007, 09:53 PM   #20
Belphegor666
User

Submissions (1)

Belphegor666 is on a distinguished road (16)

You could make them all Dialogs for buying items. But that sucks. Majorly.

If you have knowledge of Jass you can program to display stats purchase at begging. You can have icon for each spell (11 icons) and a final icon to undo your previous choice (1icon). Once you pick three branches create a 10sec timer that will forward you to selecting your spells. Once you choose your spell branches you could use the same method as before to cycle between the learned spells branches and select a skill.
Belphegor666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 06:10 PM   #21
Fluff
or your money back!

Submissions (1)

Fluff will become famous soon enough (64)Fluff will become famous soon enough (64)Fluff will become famous soon enough (64)

If its the same time as previously planned, I can probably be there to test it in 50 mins.
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 06:44 PM   #22
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)

Skinning Contest 7 ~ Were-AnimalsConcept art session 3 - Dungeon

create custom menu's. I know its verry much possible, i've seen it done on multiple occations (like extended shops). But i have no idea how to do it.
Old 07-09-2007, 11:43 PM   #23
Pyrogasm
Lackadaisically Absent.

Respected User

Submissions (9)

Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)

Hero Contest - Fourth place

Send a message via ICQ to Pyrogasm Send a message via AIM to Pyrogasm Send a message via MSN to Pyrogasm Send a message via Yahoo to Pyrogasm

I'm sure ToadCop could give some insight on how to make an extended menu as he's done in his BXTRS-II demo.
Your spells are mostly ignored because they are not very cool so we aren't very excited to review/approve them, but you are incredibly persistent and won't give us an excuse to graveyard it. That is generally what results in a resource being ignored for a long time.

The Spell Request Thread Done for, unless someone else wants to revive it...
It lasted a damn long time.

Please; Ask for Help Appropriately

Quote:
Originally posted by Kyrbi0
Huh. Almost makes me wish I had a girlfriend, to take advantage of today (wait, no, that's not what I meant... I mean, take advantage of the fact that it is international women's day... gah, never mind).
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyrogasm
Rome may not have been built in a day, but the Romans sure as hell didn't say "look at this great city we built guys!" when they had nothing more than a bit of stone and some cottages.
Pyrogasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:42 PM   #24
Freakazoid
I love you all.

Submissions (14)

Freakazoid is a jewel in the rough (159)Freakazoid is a jewel in the rough (159)

I don't like the minimap from the screenshot, but I haven't tested it, so I might like it ingame. I will download it now. Any public test soon?
Old 07-10-2007, 09:38 PM   #25
Toadcop
BuranX

Submissions (4)

Toadcop is just really nice (295)Toadcop is just really nice (295)

Approved Map: TcXSpell Making Session 10 Winner

Send a message via ICQ to Toadcop

Quote:
I'm sure ToadCop could give some insight on how to make an extended menu as he's done in his BXTRS-II demo.
yes nop ^^ from Thursday i am agian in ICQ =) so you can ask me etc...
btw... PLEASE WRITE not ToadCop but Toadcop "C" must be not a capital ^^ or for easy typing simple Tc =) otherwise it hurts my eyes O_O and so soon i must be wearing SunGlasses at Night xD 固iga

Last edited by Toadcop : 07-10-2007 at 09:43 PM.
Toadcop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 04:10 AM   #26
Craka_J 123
R.I.P. George Carlin

Submissions (6)

Craka_J 123 will become famous soon enough (47)Craka_J 123 will become famous soon enough (47)

Send a message via AIM to Craka_J 123 Send a message via MSN to Craka_J 123 Send a message via Yahoo to Craka_J 123

Fantastic idea and I believe with full effort, commitment, and dedication; this can be the next best thing on BNet! I'll definately play it once it has all 10 working heroes. ;)
Craka_J 123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 04:54 AM   #28
Jaakko
User

Jaakko is on a distinguished road (14)

I have never seen that Ogre or Goblin before. They look really cool. Can they be downloaded from somewhere?