Well it's been quite a few months/years since this map appeared on this site. I was a bit hesitant about posting it, but thought I may as well just give it a try. Alot, and I mean ALOT! of new changes this time round!
- A few minor alterations, adding some more maneuverability in the side lanes.
- Added some water patches to side lanes.
- Towers no longer gain upgrades as game progresses.
- Increased movement speed. (You'll revive a bit faster).
- Fixed Energy Potion getting dispelled on attack.
- Increased all Potions healing factor by 150 > 200, 300 > 400.
- Reduced cooldowns to 60 seconds.
- Increaed cost of greater potions.
- Reduced duration by 0.5 seconds.
Orb of Frost:
- Reduced duration by 0.125 seconds.
- Reduced duration by 0.15 seconds.
- Reduced duration by 0.15 seconds
- Reduced duration by 2 seconds.
- Fixed damage.
Talisman of Silence:
- Reduced silence duration from 30s to 10s.
- All targetable stun items have been removed.
- Implosion Field - Added 1.5 * Energy in damage.
- Gravity Bender - Nerfed damage from 0.15 + 0.15 * level to 0.125 + 0.125 * level.
- Meteorites - Increaed damage to 30 + 30 * lvl.
- Shooting Star - Damage reduced from 400/500/600 to 300/400/500.
- Direct Asscension - Increased chance from 40 to 50, damage is now based on 1/2 of power as % converted & also heals by half that amount.
- Judgement - Reduced cast time & increased AoE from 400 to 550. Nerfed damage/heal to a flat 130/160/190/220/250.
- Prayer - Increased % chance from 10/13/16/19/22 to 15/18/21/24/27
- Reincarnation - Increased AoE by 100.
- Recharge - Can now target enemy unit's, it will drain half the amount of mana instead of replenishing it. Mana is now 2-4 x Energy, instead of old 25-75 + Energy. Increased range a little bit.
- Lightning Grapple - Reduced cooldown from 25 to 20. Now checks if target is invisible.
- Winds of Chaos - Reduced cast time to 1.25 seconds. Reduced cooldown from 35 to 30. Only damages mechanical units but damage increaed.
- Breezing Shield - Now also adds a little knockback. Now has double % chance when channelling a spell
- Perfect Storm - Reworked, slows for 35/45/55%, and strikes deal 20/25/30 every .33 seconds. Now checks if target is invisible.
- Skull Splitter - Cast Range increased to 1000.
- Blood Rage - Reduced health regen, from 4/5/6 to 3/4/5. Speed bonus increased.
- Liquid Conjuration - Increases damage, speed & AoE a bit all round.
- Elemental Helix - DPS of fire changed from 10/15/20/25/30 to 13/19.5/26/32.5/39.
- Spin - Increased unit capcity to 3/4/5/6/7.
- Ryugeki Uchi - Increased chance to daze to 30/45/60/75/90. Increase AoE a little bit.
- Counterstrike - Increased chance to 21/27/33/39/45.
- Shredder - Increased max targets from 1/2/3/4/5 to 2/3/4/5/6.
- Relfection - Increased duration from 20 to 45. Reduced coodlown from 90 to 60.
- Hydromancer - Chance reduced to 8/12/16/20/24. Interval check is 1.5 seconds. Now spawns a small one on ground & a large on water.
- Camoflauge - Increased evasion chance from 20% to 25%.
- Kiss of the Dragon - Reduced range from 900/950/1000/1050/1100 to 850/900/950/1000/1050.
- Shinken - Now deals 50/75/100/125/150 per shuriken/strike
- Stalk - Increased cooldown to 90 seconds.
- Net - Reworked, increasing attack speed but only working for next 3/4/5 attacks.
- Swing - Increased range.
- Never Ending Arrows - Reworked into Quick Shot. Allows the user to attack all units in front of him with a basic auto attack without hindering movement.
- Digestion - Max heal changed to 200 + 2*Dexterity.
- Web Hoist - Damage buffed & scaled better to 120/160/200/240/280.
- Burow - Nerfed slow to 30/35/40/45/50%. Building web no longer costs mana.
- Vinewall - Can now trap multiple times, if a unit walks into it again & again.
- Corrupted Vicinity - Changed from chance of 10 + 5% * level with a Cooldown of 5 to a flat cooldown of 12 - level. Made it always target the closest tree.
- Swarm - Increased max locusts per unit to 3.
- Jostle - Increased 'Miss' range from 175 to 200.
- Fury Swing - Increased 'Miss' range from 200 to 225.
- Stomp - Increased AoE a bit. Removed nonsensical damage reduction from 'hp cycle' and 'items'.
- Battle Frenzy - Duration is now 8/9/10/11/12 seconds, Attack Speed, increased to 15/25/35/45/55%.
- Flame Jet - Changed damage from Energy + 75 per second to Energy * 1.75 per second.
- Fireball - Now explodes at end.
- Changed from Caster class to Power Caster class.
- Syphon Soul - Reduced cooldown to 4 seconds.
- Death Spiral - Nerfed damage from 45 + 45 * level to 40 + 40 * level.
- Grim Reaper - Fixed the heal.
- Soul Mastery - Made it cost 4 souls per activate instead of 20 + # of souls chance.
- Boomerang Discs - Reduced mana cost by 10.
- Photon Cannon - Reduced mana cost by 10. Made it zoom zoom faster.
- Cloak - Reduced mana cost from 10 + (0.05 - 0.01 * level)% of missing hp to 10/8.5/7 + (0.05 - 0.01 * level)% of missing hp.
- Spirit Rend - If Pirate already has full mana, mana steal will replenish life instead. Damage/Drain is now dmg dealt * power as %.
- Blade Thrust - Increased 'miss' range from 150 to 175.
- Ghost Ship - Amount of hits need to explode changed to 2/3/4.
- Ether Sunder - Increased 'miss' range from 150 to 175.
- Charge - Targets run over are now vulnerable, but in return, they're knocked down for less.
- Obliteration - Increased damage to 500/750/1000. Increased mana cost to 200/250/300.
- Blood Bath - Fixed heal, nerfed damage to 10 * level from 15 * level, increased heal at all levels by 5, and reworked.
- Bleed - Reworked, duration increased of blood fiends.
- Blood Fever - Increased the max size of the target.
- Split Shot - Missiles travel a little faster.
- Graverobber - Increases regneration to 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2% HP/s.
1) Download the .zip and make sure its opening, if its not, download it again until
it can be opened.
2) Extract the content to your Warcraft III Maps/Download directory which is usually C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\Maps\Download
Over 300 items to choose from, including sideshops and items to gain from hero kills.
Game ending statistics, allowing you to see every kill/assist/death etc you made, as well
as getting your own RANK based on how you played.
Advanced Ranking System, allowing you to set your rank manually with your
own color and style, as well as let the game decide to update your rank with
your nickname automatically as you get one.
A REMATCH option; there is no need to restart the game all over again. If you have
enough players, you can just vote for a rematch through the menu or just finish the game
and the game will switch your sides (you will be dark if you were light and vice versa) within
a short duration of only 15 seconds. Not a balanced team for a rematch? Check the next feature.
A REBALANCE option; players left? Got a 4v2? 5v3? A small command through -menu will allow
you to rebalance the teams, and a random player(s) will move to the other team, so that
3v5 will become 4v4, 5v2 will become 4v3, etc. No need to restart the game just because
of 1 or 2 leavers!
Got some newbie players on your team, and the other team is stacked with professionals?
No problem! The new and improved Shuffle Teams command through -menu will
allow you to shuffle players among teams randomly, so that the game can even out!
Custom Hero Experience system, allowing you to stay away from battle to get your items
without having alot of difference in the experience that your enemy gained.
It also allows 2 heroes at the same area to gain the same amount of experience
(more then 2 will result a split of XP among the rest of the allied heroes)
Custom creep bounty system, allows you to have creep gold as long as you keep hitting them. This eliminates the last hit reward problem on most aos maps out there.
Assistance System, allows you to still recieve a part of the gold from a hero kill if you assisted
the kill in any way.
A comfortable command menu instead of the usual -commands, just type -menu for an enhanced
menu with many options.
A wonderful looking terrain with 4 lanes to ambush your enemies with alot of free space to hide around.
Advanced never seen before spells that will leave you with an open mouth; every spell has been designed carefully with the community members, and has been well scripted in jass, memory leak free. It is recommended that you will have an upgraded graphics card due to the intensity of the effects. Also bear in mind that the abilities are very complicated, you should read guides and
spell descriptions before using your spells so you can know what they do and how to use them
wisely. They aren't just click and go.
Custom hero skins which were made specifically to the map, each hero with its own theme,
some skins were edited to fit the map (Credits are given through F9 and in opening screen)
Custom models for spell effects made by kabal for the map
Capture the flag system, allowing you to push lanes if you got your flag.
Mercenary system; the mercenaries can aid you, if you hide them the enemy's
flag, and you can also buy special unit deliveries from them, to blow up bridges,
and thus, alot of tactics are involved.
Why do you generally update other peoples' maps and never make your own? Also, it doesn't seem like you changed anything except some balancing and silly stuff. I might try it again, but I've always been turned off by the way it plays in the past and it appears as though that hasn't changed at all.
Why do you generally update other peoples' maps and never make your own?
Well I'm much more a gamer than a mapper, when I see a map which has been discontinued which I play alot, I enjoy carrying it through. This time thou, it was more due to alot ppl screaming about all the bugs & imbalances, which once I started, I began to get really interested in.
As for a new map, perhaps one day.
Also, it doesn't seem like you changed anything except some balancing and silly stuff.
Well this is 1.05, there were 4 versions prior, & overall quite alot has changed. I'd recommend atleast giving a try.