wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Resources > Model Resources > Animated Models
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 06-26-2007, 10:25 PM   #1
Dan van Ohllus
Negatory

Submissions (40)

Dan van Ohllus is a jewel in the rough (242)Dan van Ohllus is a jewel in the rough (242)Dan van Ohllus is a jewel in the rough (242)Dan van Ohllus is a jewel in the rough (242)Dan van Ohllus is a jewel in the rough (242)

Default DvO's NCT Unit Pack

DvO's NCT Unit Pack

Zoom (requires log in)

As the title says, in this package you'll get a few models that only use in-game textures. In other words, you don't need any custom textures.

Following stuffs are included in this pack:

- Mannoroth TFT
It's like the RoC Mannoroth, but uses TFT Pit Lord animations. This will have a use if you think the RoC Mannoroth's animations sucks (which it does). Icons for this model already exist in-game.

- Ogre One-Headed Magi (aka Stonemaul Magi)
The were only standard One-Headed Ogre and Armored One-Headed Ogre in the MPQ. The in-game Stonemaul Magi used the Two-Headed Ogre Magi, so here is the replacement.
Icons for this model are included.

- Chaos Razormane (aka Fel Razormane, Doom Razormane)
Razormane model that uses Doom Guard skin. I know General Frank made a version, but I noticed a few unfixed wraps on his model, so I made my own.

- Chaos Tauren (aka Fel Tauren, Doom Tauren)
Tauren model that uses Doom Guard skin. I know General Frank made a version, but I noticed a few unfixed wraps on his model (such as the totem), so I made my own.

- Owl
A critter Owl with higher polygons. Modified from Snow Owl Portrait. Portrait glow is removed, attachments and death sound added. A seperate portrait is included with cloud particles fit for an aerial unit.

- Snow Owl
A critter Snow Owl with higher polygons. Modified from Snow Owl Portrait. Portrait glow is removed, attachments and death sound added. A seperate portrait is included with cloud particles fit for an aerial unit.
Icons for this model already exist in-game.

- Orc Range (aka Orc Assasin, Orc Axe Thrower)
Modified hidden Chaos Orc Range model that uses Grunt texture.

- Orc Overlord (aka Orc Guard, Orc Gladiator)
Modified Felguard model that uses Grunt texture.

- Raven (aka Crow)
Modified War Eagle model that uses the Cinematic Raven texture.

- Hero Deathknight without horse
Modified Arthas model that uses Deathknight texture. I know there is one already, but this one is better. Shoulderpads improved, undead dissipate and Deathknight death sound.

- Undead Arthas without horse
Modified Arthas model that uses Deathknight texture. I know there is one already, but this one is better. Shoulderpads improved, undead dissipate and Deathknight death sound.

- Undead Horse (two versions)
The undead horse without the rider. Both look the same but uses different textures, thats because incase you'll use custom textures on them.
Icons for these models are included.

- Arthas with Horse (two versions)
Modified Undead Arthas model that uses textures from Arthas, Frostmourne and Chaos Warlord. Two versions are added, one with Hammer weapon and one with Frostmourne weapon. The dissipate animation is like a human/orc/nightelf dissipate instead of undead dissipate, thanks to Callahan's dissipate tutorial.

- Arthas' Horse
Modified Undead Arthas model that uses textures from Chaos Warlord. This is the riderless horse the living Arthas rides on.

- Bonus!!!
Icons for the hidden Chaos Orc Range model are included.

YOU MUST GIVE ME CREDITS IF YOU USE THESE MODELS IN YOUR MAP.

Feel free to edit this resource for your projects as long as you credit me for the resource you based it from, so please disregard the outdated permission part in the readme file.

Enjoy! ;)

Disabled icons should be inserted into this path to work correctly:
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\*insert disabled icon here*

MDX files can have any path.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dvos-nct-unitpack.jpg (148.9 KB, 15254 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip DvOs_NCT_Unit Pack.zip (1.53 MB, 879 views)

I don't take requests, so don't PM or e-mail me for any.

WHY IT'S NOT A GOOD IDEA TO POST YOUR FIRST MODEL/SKIN/ICON

Last edited by Dan van Ohllus : 01-31-2015 at 12:42 PM.
Dan van Ohllus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 06-26-2007, 11:14 PM   #2
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

This is actually a really cool idea and with excellent execution as well.
I'm testing out some skins on the models and they work really well.

Nice job.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:46 PM   #3
unwirklich
insubstantial

Submissions (24)

unwirklich is a splendid one to behold (618)unwirklich is a splendid one to behold (618)unwirklich is a splendid one to behold (618)unwirklich is a splendid one to behold (618)unwirklich is a splendid one to behold (618)unwirklich is a splendid one to behold (618)unwirklich is a splendid one to behold (618)

Skinning Contest 9 ~ BeastmasterSkinning Contest 8 ~ Blood Mage

the athasses are cool ;)
the polo-rider-hammer-arthas is my favorite one. well done.
Originally Posted by Unwirklich
do you have any idea how much efford it is to make an interface? i dont just think them into existence in two or five minutes...
but thanks for the positive feedback anyways^^
unwirklich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 12:25 AM   #4
Denu
Cackle Cackle!

Submissions (14)

Denu has a spectacular aura about (99)Denu has a spectacular aura about (99)Denu has a spectacular aura about (99)Denu has a spectacular aura about (99)

Send a message via MSN to Denu

The arthas stuff is a must have I think. As for the mannoroth... I completely hate some of the TFT animations. RoC arent really good either as you said but I always thought TFT made him look like he was made of paper. He just swings too widely for his massive girth. Woulda liked it more had he been reanimated to have cool animations but with less exagerated movement. Everything else is great.
Denu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 12:49 AM   #5
sas_Skorpion
There is truth in my lies

sas_Skorpion will become famous soon enough (30)sas_Skorpion will become famous soon enough (30)

Send a message via MSN to sas_Skorpion

I Agree with the others the arthas'es idea is great :D its a good model for those who want to make a campain with arthas walking an later mounting his horse :D
or some good animation for recall :P got plenty ideas if someone is interested just pm me ... and btw i think the orc owerlord would look cooler if instead of an axe u put some typical orc weapons like the clubs with needles from the sides or a modification for the weapon of the owerlord ill attach my idea drawn
My vote -> 5

Pls dont mind my bad drawing im not good but i hope the idea is enough
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Drawing.JPG (9.0 KB, 121 views)

Last edited by sas_Skorpion : 06-27-2007 at 12:52 AM.
sas_Skorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 08:01 AM   #6
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (926)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (926)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (926)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (926)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (926)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (926)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (926)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (926)

Skinning Contest 7 ~ Were-AnimalsConcept art session 3 - Dungeon

I guess i'll approve this, but its not really spectaculair i must say.

Its usefull though, i must admit.

The only thing i really despise about this pack though, is your one headed ogre magi; there is no such thing. Ogre magi's are ogre magi's becouse they have two heads (double the smarts).

~Approved~