wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Ghost Forums > Map Database
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 09-18-2009, 11:55 AM   #196
2-P
la la la

Terrain Moderator

Submissions (14)

2-P is a glorious beacon of light (423)2-P is a glorious beacon of light (423)2-P is a glorious beacon of light (423)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anachron
And to get to an result: Hydra is ok, but the Phoenix is too powerful.
What? The hydra is a hireable hero that defends your base and adds an additional, "normal" hydra to every second spawned wave. The pheonix is just a powerful unit that attacks the enemy's base...
2-P is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 09-18-2009, 12:53 PM   #197
Anachron
User

Anachron will become famous soon enough (51)Anachron will become famous soon enough (51)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-P
What? The hydra is a hireable hero that defends your base and adds an additional, "normal" hydra to every second spawned wave. The pheonix is just a powerful unit that attacks the enemy's base...
Yes, but ever tried to kill the phoenix without buying the support defending unit?
Anachron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 01:34 PM   #198
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

It's 5 years old in terms of content, so none of what you said surprises me. I've heard it all before and I already know the story in thousands of different ways of telling it. Thanks for the feedback, I guess, but there are many other maps across the site that need it more.
Quote:
it still needs work, which is why it hasn't been that popular until now.
The day I make my maps to be popular is the day I quit making maps.
Quote:
Yes, but ever tried to kill the phoenix without buying the support defending unit?
Yeah, I do it often. What was your point again?

Last edited by Rising_Dusk : 09-18-2009 at 01:35 PM.
Rising_Dusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 01:51 PM   #199
Anachron
User

Anachron will become famous soon enough (51)Anachron will become famous soon enough (51)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising_Dusk
Yeah, I do it often. What was your point again?
Its too powerful if you attack with phoenix + spawn + your allies...
Its a MUST to buy a defending unit, else its pretty soon finished.

Oh and, I pretty like the map, don't get me wrong.

And which map doesn't need feedback? I guess all.
Anachron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 02:42 PM   #200
TKF
User

TKF is on a distinguished road (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising_Dusk
The day I make my maps to be popular is the day I quit making maps.
Actually your maps is already popular and I see it sometimes appearing on the game list when I'm looking for games. Both AotZ and DoE.

Edit_

Well in my eyes popular maps is the maps I can see on the game list when I play bnet somewhat often. Well it isn't near legion TD. So no it isn't popular at all then....

It's NOT POPULAR

Last edited by TKF : 09-18-2009 at 02:45 PM.
TKF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 02:50 PM   #201
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Quote:
Its too powerful if you attack with phoenix + spawn + your allies...
Its a MUST to buy a defending unit, else its pretty soon finished.
A phoenix and an entire team of players is indeed scary, but so is a mammoth and an entire team of players. Those big spawns are intended to be just that, big and scary.
Quote:
And which map doesn't need feedback? I guess all.
I'd move that the submitted (and not already approved) maps probably need feedback more, since they have to be reviewed and stuff. (Ugh)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKF
It's NOT POPULAR
Yay.

Last edited by Rising_Dusk : 09-18-2009 at 02:50 PM.
Rising_Dusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:15 PM   #202
Kwah
Christmassy.

Submissions (4)

Kwah will become famous soon enough (43)Kwah will become famous soon enough (43)

Bug occurs with Conservator and Zhall. It seems when Conservator is coming out of either Flurry or Super-Ult, and Zhall uses Warstomp she can either be perma-knocked down, or simply disappear. Will try to re-create.

Happened twice in one-game, once with each mentioned effect.

Last edited by Kwah : 10-26-2009 at 12:19 PM.
Kwah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 01:57 PM   #203
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

Perma stuns and knockdowns are a result of the 1.24 patch, they can happen with any hero that can stun or knockdown. Somehow my hashtables have collisions, but that doesn't surprise me because of how shittily coded the map is. I'm always looking for solutions.
Old 11-08-2009, 04:42 AM   #204
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

Updated. This version is kind of a public beta test of my most recent attempt to murder permastuns.
Old 12-25-2009, 02:57 PM   #205
MogulKahn
User

MogulKahn has little to show at this moment (0)

Is it hard 2 make 2 maps in the same time?
MogulKahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 09:59 PM   #206
Unknown Person
User

Unknown Person has little to show at this moment (0)

Default Scamp might have a bug

I'm not sure if this was remedied in the latest patch but I believe there is a bug in Scamps "possess creep" ability. When the creep dies Scamp disappears from the map.

Like I said not sure if it's been fixed because I might not have the latest version.

the Transmundane is awesome by the way
Unknown Person is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 10:00 PM   #207
Unknown Person
User

Unknown Person has little to show at this moment (0)

Quote:

Yes....it's not hard you just cant fight it one on one if your not level 21.
Unknown Person is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 02:23 AM   #208
assassingao
User

assassingao is on a distinguished road (13)

Even if you were at level 21, you'd still have to spend your ults/elites anyway :P