wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Model & .Mdl Editing Corner
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 10-06-2006, 08:56 PM   #16
Guesst
User

Submissions (3)

Guesst is a jewel in the rough (185)Guesst is a jewel in the rough (185)Guesst is a jewel in the rough (185)

I think they do it because when you're rendering it, it's faster to build the transformation matrices first and all at once and then just multiply vertices by them.
Guesst is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 10-15-2006, 03:44 PM   #17
Nasrudin
User

Respected User

Submissions (31)

Nasrudin is just really nice (327)Nasrudin is just really nice (327)Nasrudin is just really nice (327)

Well... I'll finish this guide about the interface and functions; at first I wanted to include some tutorial too, but it seems I'm the only Warshape user so far. In the meantime if someone has some specific questions, you can ask here.
Nasrudin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 01:31 AM   #18
someone
User

someone has little to show at this moment (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasrudin
Well... I'll finish this guide about the interface and functions; at first I wanted to include some tutorial too, but it seems I'm the only Warshape user so far. In the meantime if someone has some specific questions, you can ask here.

I'm nobody?

Anyway, maybe it would be more popular if people knew warshape is multiplatform...
Mac (and linux?) users, you heard me, you can now animate and edit mdl's for free!!!
heh..
someone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 06:06 PM   #19
Nasrudin
User

Respected User

Submissions (31)

Nasrudin is just really nice (327)Nasrudin is just really nice (327)Nasrudin is just really nice (327)

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone
I'm nobody?

No, but it doesn't seems that I can teach you something if you had it for months.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:26 PM   #20
DALE!NBLACK
User

DALE!NBLACK has little to show at this moment (6)

Send a message via AIM to DALE!NBLACK

Does anyone have a screenshot of this thing running on Windows? I tried to get it to run on OS X but I'm not sure it works right.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shot_for_warcraft.jpg (231.8 KB, 63 views)
Old 05-16-2007, 01:50 PM   #21
Nasrudin
User

Respected User

Submissions (31)

That seems to be one of the last versions, wich are unfortunately more bugged than the previous. In the first post there's a link to an older but more stable version.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ws.JPG (30.8 KB, 33 views)
Old 05-16-2007, 11:08 PM   #22
DALE!NBLACK
User

DALE!NBLACK has little to show at this moment (6)

Send a message via AIM to DALE!NBLACK

I've tried that too. It won't let me draw anything but it seems that the UI is working ok. I love making GUI elements, I actually work at a web design company and do alot of research related to usability and such, if you need some new icons give me a shout.
I'll test it some more and give you feedback on Mac usage.
Old 05-17-2007, 12:40 PM   #23
Toink
User

Submissions (3)

Toink is on a distinguished road (17)

Send a message via Yahoo to Toink

The link for the previous version is broken Nas, what version is attached to the post?
Toink is offline   Reply With Quote