wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Resources > Model Resources > Animated Models
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 06-13-2006, 11:34 AM   #1
Pheonix-IV
I want you inside me...

Submissions (17)

Pheonix-IV is a jewel in the rough (212)Pheonix-IV is a jewel in the rough (212)Pheonix-IV is a jewel in the rough (212)Pheonix-IV is a jewel in the rough (212)

Default Redeemed Holy Knight

Redeemed
Click image for larger version

Name:	HolyKnightIconSS.jpg
Views:	3741
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	7658
Once the foulest of demons under Satans dark reign, the Redeemed have arisen once more into the light, serving as elite shock troopers, they are the teeth and claws of God, protecting the priests and hunting down their kin, slaying or forcefully converting any evil they encounter.

Made for the Monthly Skinning Contest (Atoned)

Path:
Path is Textures\

Screenshot:
Click image for larger version

Name:	HolyKnightFinishedSS.jpg
Views:	15071
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	7657
Attached Files
File Type: zip HolyKnight.zip (334.3 KB, 5683 views)

Last edited by Pheonix-IV : 06-16-2006 at 10:18 AM.
Pheonix-IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 06-13-2006, 12:08 PM   #2
moyack
Evil Emoticon

Respected User
Project Leader: PoC

Submissions (17)

moyack is a splendid one to behold (661)moyack is a splendid one to behold (661)moyack is a splendid one to behold (661)moyack is a splendid one to behold (661)

AI Tournament #2 - 2nd PlaceHero Contest - Second place

Send a message via MSN to moyack

Hey, good job, I like it.
moyack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 12:23 PM   #3
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)

Skinning Contest 7 ~ Were-AnimalsConcept art session 3 - Dungeon

The light is never actually named "god" though. Not even "god of light", just "the light". Be verry carefull with that.
Old 06-13-2006, 02:37 PM   #4
NiRVaNa_87
!

Concept Art Moderator

Submissions (8)

NiRVaNa_87 is a glorious beacon of light (410)NiRVaNa_87 is a glorious beacon of light (410)NiRVaNa_87 is a glorious beacon of light (410)NiRVaNa_87 is a glorious beacon of light (410)NiRVaNa_87 is a glorious beacon of light (410)NiRVaNa_87 is a glorious beacon of light (410)

Skinning Contest #12 WinnerSkinning Contest 6 ~ Ancient Civilization

Yeah gj... ilike those particle emmiters, i said that the glow was too bright, but in-game looks great XD
NiRVaNa_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 03:59 PM   #5
Chriz.
Vast Graphics Animator

Project Leader: WotTH

Submissions (17)

Chriz. has a brilliant future (830)Chriz. has a brilliant future (830)Chriz. has a brilliant future (830)Chriz. has a brilliant future (830)Chriz. has a brilliant future (830)Chriz. has a brilliant future (830)Chriz. has a brilliant future (830)

Hero Contest #2 - 2nd PlaceSkinning Competetion #3 - Elementals

Putting four together like that doesn't allow people to see the actual size of one glow clearly.

It looks neat, if I remember correctly the armor didnt have quite enough shading, but that glow makes it more difficult to see so it looks cool to me.
Old 06-13-2006, 10:13 PM   #6
olofmoleman
Baron Grunwald is.

Texturing Moderator

Submissions (106)

olofmoleman has a brilliant future (952)olofmoleman has a brilliant future (952)olofmoleman has a brilliant future (952)olofmoleman has a brilliant future (952)olofmoleman has a brilliant future (952)

Approved Map: Jurassic ExplorationSmiley contest 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.Skinning Competetion #4 - FallenSkinning Competetion #4 - Atoned

Awesome skin

~Approved~

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite
My Wc3c Resources

I'm not doing requests, don't pm me about it

~The Arch-enemy of Mc!~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rao Dao Zao
Olof always speaks true.
olofmoleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:03 AM   #7
Deathlust
User

Deathlust has little to show at this moment (1)

Send a message via AIM to Deathlust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriz.
Putting four together like that doesn't allow people to see the actual size of one glow clearly.

It looks neat, if I remember correctly the armor didnt have quite enough shading, but that glow makes it more difficult to see so it looks cool to me.

If you are shining, I'm not too sure, but pretty sure you wouldn't have any shadows if you were the center of the light and it consumed you almost like this guy does... A little more glowiness on the side w/o the sword would make more sense though or else a little shading on the revealed hand.
Deathlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:20 AM   #8
Pheonix-IV
I want you inside me...

Submissions (17)

Pheonix-IV is a jewel in the rough (212)Pheonix-IV is a jewel in the rough (212)Pheonix-IV is a jewel in the rough (212)Pheonix-IV is a jewel in the rough (212)

Just to clarify, the little storyline isn't set for the WCIII universe, its just a generi "God and Satan" mythology.
Old 06-14-2006, 01:53 AM   #9
NiRVaNa_87
!

Concept Art Moderator

Submissions (8)

NiRVaNa_87 is a glorious beacon of light (410)NiRVaNa_87 is a glorious beacon of light (410)NiRVaNa_87 is a glorious beacon of light (410)NiRVaNa_87 is a glorious beacon of light (410)NiRVaNa_87 is a glorious beacon of light (410)NiRVaNa_87 is a glorious beacon of light (410)

Skinning Contest #12 WinnerSkinning Contest 6 ~ Ancient Civilization

yeah, the storyline is up for the one who´s going to use it in his map :P
NiRVaNa_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 08:46 AM   #10
FinalTyrant
Intense™

Submissions (2)

FinalTyrant will become famous soon enough (66)FinalTyrant will become famous soon enough (66)FinalTyrant will become famous soon enough (66)

Aside from the big yellow hands and feet, in-game it looks pretty kool. Good job.
FinalTyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 09:49 AM   #11
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)

Skinning Contest 7 ~ Were-AnimalsConcept art session 3 - Dungeon

the skin is still poor quality though. You could have always used inverted shadows to make it more glowy, like the tinker has on the arm parts. It just looks so easy right now.

EDIT: I do not agree with this being an accepted recource by the way, i think this is far below wc3c and Pheonix quality, Pheonix can do way better then this.
Old 06-14-2006, 10:26 AM   #12
Pheonix-IV
I want you inside me...

Submissions (17)

I probably could do way better than that if i wanted to spend more than 5 hours on it, but why should i? It serves its purpose perfectly (and i havn't done a serious skin in at least a year.) Anyone can do better, the question isn't that at all, the question is if it is a good idea to do so.
Old 06-16-2006, 07:11 AM   #13
olofmoleman
Baron Grunwald is.

Texturing Moderator

Submissions (106)

olofmoleman has a brilliant future (952)olofmoleman has a brilliant future (952)olofmoleman has a brilliant future (952)olofmoleman has a brilliant future (952)olofmoleman has a brilliant future (952)

Approved Map: Jurassic ExplorationSmiley contest 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.Skinning Competetion #4 - FallenSkinning Competetion #4 - Atoned

Don't mind Ewrt, the skin is fine, maybe a little bit plain, but looks fine ingame.

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite
My Wc3c Resources

I'm not doing requests, don't pm me about it

~The Arch-enemy of Mc!~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rao Dao Zao
Olof always speaks true.
olofmoleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 08:00 AM   #14
Chriz.
Vast Graphics Animator

Project Leader: WotTH

Submissions (17)

Chriz. has a brilliant future (830)Chriz. has a brilliant future (830)Chriz. has a brilliant future (830)Chriz. has a brilliant future (830)Chriz. has a brilliant future (830)Chriz. has a brilliant future (830)Chriz. has a brilliant future (830)

Hero Contest #2 - 2nd PlaceSkinning Competetion #3 - Elementals

Plain is good ingame, the units are so small details are hard to notice.
Old 06-19-2006, 03:42 PM   #15
skullslasher
User

skullslasher has little to show at this moment (0)

very nice. 4/5 Hooray for god :D
skullslasher is offline   Reply With Quote