wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Resources > Texture Resources > Skins
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 06-03-2006, 08:18 AM   #1
FinalTyrant
Intense™

Submissions (2)

FinalTyrant will become famous soon enough (66)FinalTyrant will become famous soon enough (66)FinalTyrant will become famous soon enough (66)

Default High-Res Hellscream

An old skin made by me, made back in the day of when I had some skill in skinning. Originally for a small High-Res Hero pack by me that I never got around to finishing. Only two of the skins were ever completed.

It's just a High-Res version of the original Hellscream skin, as I have no use for it maybe some of you will.

*Note about skin:
-Every part of the original skin was taken and freehandly improved, nothing was left from the original Low-Res blizzard version.

Path: Units\Orc\Hellscream\Hellscream.blp
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hellscream.jpg (167.5 KB, 4241 views)
File Type: png In-game.PNG (483.9 KB, 1322 views)
Attached Files
File Type: blp Hellscream2.blp (212.4 KB, 416 views)

Last edited by olofmoleman : 06-11-2006 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Added ingame screenshot
FinalTyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 06-03-2006, 08:42 AM   #2
olofmoleman
Baron Grunwald is.

Texturing Moderator

Submissions (106)

olofmoleman has a brilliant future (953)olofmoleman has a brilliant future (953)olofmoleman has a brilliant future (953)olofmoleman has a brilliant future (953)olofmoleman has a brilliant future (953)

Approved Map: Jurassic ExplorationSmiley contest 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.Skinning Competetion #4 - FallenSkinning Competetion #4 - Atoned

Same as the other High res skin, it needs contrast, and you have to upload an ingame screenshot and the skin path.

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite
My Wc3c Resources

I'm not doing requests, don't pm me about it

~The Arch-enemy of Mc!~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rao Dao Zao
Olof always speaks true.
olofmoleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 08:54 AM   #3
FinalTyrant
Intense™

Submissions (2)

FinalTyrant will become famous soon enough (66)FinalTyrant will become famous soon enough (66)FinalTyrant will become famous soon enough (66)

I'll get the paths but this skin along with the other are over 2 years old, my preffered style of skinning then was dark. I don't see why I need an in-game screenshot though, there have been skins accepted with no in-game screenshots.
Old 06-03-2006, 08:57 AM   #4
TDR
♪♫

Modeling & Gallery Moderator

Submissions (84)

TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)TDR has much to be proud of (701)

Hero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceConcept art session 6 - Sea dwellersModeling session 3 - Critters

You have to obey teh rullllllles
Old 06-03-2006, 09:14 AM   #5
FinalTyrant
Intense™

Submissions (2)

Your rules fail then simply because the Art Director himself has approved skins with no in-game screenshots or another I've noticed which was a little dark like my skin right here.
Old 06-03-2006, 09:30 AM   #6
olofmoleman
Baron Grunwald is.

Texturing Moderator

Submissions (106)

olofmoleman has a brilliant future (953)olofmoleman has a brilliant future (953)olofmoleman has a brilliant future (953)olofmoleman has a brilliant future (953)olofmoleman has a brilliant future (953)

Approved Map: Jurassic ExplorationSmiley contest 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.Skinning Competetion #4 - FallenSkinning Competetion #4 - Atoned

All skins and models without ingame screenshots that are approved were approved before we introduced that rule, and you have to post and ingame screenshot so that every one can see right away that the skin does work ingame.

My Wc3c Resources

~The Arch-enemy of Mc!~
Quote:
Olof always speaks true.
Old 06-03-2006, 09:40 AM   #7
FinalTyrant
Intense™

Submissions (2)

I won't argue with you but the last update to the rules was made in April and the latest skin to be submitted without an in-game screenshot was in May. No, I'm not an idiot.

I'll work on getting you those screenshots then if you think a skin I've had for over 2 years won't work. Considering I've been skinning since I joined here, June 2003. I think I'd know if a skin of mine worked or not.
Old 06-03-2006, 11:21 AM   #8
Chriz.
Vast Graphics Animator

Project Leader: WotTH

Submissions (17)

Chriz. has a brilliant future (831)Chriz. has a brilliant future (831)Chriz. has a brilliant future (831)Chriz. has a brilliant future (831)Chriz. has a brilliant future (831)Chriz. has a brilliant future (831)Chriz. has a brilliant future (831)

Hero Contest #2 - 2nd PlaceSkinning Competetion #3 - Elementals

I don't like the face, he has a look that makes him seem like an idiot. The normal Grom looks quite human with his face. With the exception of his skin color of course.

And they don't need to know if you know if it works, they need to see it for themselves.

Last edited by Chriz. : 06-03-2006 at 11:42 AM.
Chriz. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 11:41 AM   #9
Metal_Sonic64
User

Submissions (4)

Metal_Sonic64 has a spectacular aura about (96)Metal_Sonic64 has a spectacular aura about (96)Metal_Sonic64 has a spectacular aura about (96)Metal_Sonic64 has a spectacular aura about (96)

Send a message via MSN to Metal_Sonic64

I think the whoel ksin looks very nice, good job.
Terrain- llllllllll
Triggers-
llllllllll
Metal_Sonic64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 11:55 AM   #10
Tim.
Missing You All at Wc3c

Site Owner

Submissions (18)

Tim. is a name known to all (503)Tim. is a name known to all (503)Tim. is a name known to all (503)Tim. is a name known to all (503)Tim. is a name known to all (503)

Approved Map: PiratesSpell making session 3 winner

The rule is in place to prevent faulty skins from making it into the database, everyone can make a mistake and have a typo in a path. Displaying an in-game shot allows the staff to review more models in a shorter period of time, else we would have to test each resource in-game. You are welcome to disagree with this rule, but that does not change the fact that it stands. Please upload a screenshot.

Avast! Seen Pirates? Get it here!
Tim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 12:22 PM   #11
Blade.dk

Respected User

Submissions (15)

Blade.dk is a glorious beacon of light (418)Blade.dk is a glorious beacon of light (418)Blade.dk is a glorious beacon of light (418)Blade.dk is a glorious beacon of light (418)Blade.dk is a glorious beacon of light (418)Blade.dk is a glorious beacon of light (418)

Approved Map: Azeroth's Arcane ArenaSpell session 01 winner

Send a message via MSN to Blade.dk

Screenshots also makes more people pay attention to the thread and eventually download the skin.
Old 06-03-2006, 01:58 PM   #12
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)

Skinning Contest 7 ~ Were-AnimalsConcept art session 3 - Dungeon

and you get to see how HOT it looks in-game.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:28 PM   #13
Punisher_x
User

Submissions (18)

Punisher_x has a spectacular aura about (83)Punisher_x has a spectacular aura about (83)Punisher_x has a spectacular aura about (83)

Send a message via MSN to Punisher_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalTyrant
I won't argue with you but the last update to the rules was made in April and the latest skin to be submitted without an in-game screenshot was in May. No, I'm not an idiot.

I'll work on getting you those screenshots then if you think a skin I've had for over 2 years won't work. Considering I've been skinning since I joined here, June 2003. I think I'd know if a skin of mine worked or not.
You can trust that it works its been on the wc3warehouse for ages and i beleive its on the sear. It works and if the skin had problems with it like messed up alpha channels u wouldn't see it in the viewer. This is the main reason why i don't upload anything at wc3c.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:47 PM   #14
olofmoleman
Baron Grunwald is.

Texturing Moderator

Submissions (106)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher_x
You can trust that it works its been on the wc3warehouse for ages and i beleive its on the sear. It works and if the skin had problems with it like messed up alpha channels u wouldn't see it in the viewer. This is the main reason why i don't upload anything at wc3c.
Viewers are not to be trusted, and atleast we don't have the resource sections filled with stuff that doesn't even work.
Rules are rules, this needs an ingame screenie to be approved.

My Wc3c Resources

~The Arch-enemy of Mc!~
Quote:
Olof always speaks true.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:33 PM   #15
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)

Skinning Contest 7 ~ Were-AnimalsConcept art session 3 - Dungeon

I've had in-game issues with things that worked perfectly in vieuwer.