wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Developer's Corner > Warcraft Editing Tools
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 05-13-2006, 10:02 AM   #1
PitzerMike
Alcopops

Tools & Tutorials Moderator

Submissions (12)

PitzerMike is a splendid one to behold (643)PitzerMike is a splendid one to behold (643)PitzerMike is a splendid one to behold (643)PitzerMike is a splendid one to behold (643)

Approved Map: Pitzer's Minesweeper

Default Utilities Collection

Oh well, I uploaded some utilities I made to make my life easier.
Feel free to use them, they might save you some time.

Disabled Icon Script
- An action script for Photoshop which will create disabled versions of all icons in a specified folder. I think Photoshop scripts also work in Gimp. The icons are assumed to be saved as TGAs. BTW you can use BLPConv, which comes with the Wc3Viewer, to batch-convert them to BLP format later. If the icons don't fit your style you can of course modify the script.

Context Menu Extension
- Adds a 'Play Fullscreen' and 'Play Windowed' action to the right-click-menu of Warcraft 3 maps and campaigns in the Windows Explorer, like shown below. (Attention: you have to specify your own war3 dir)

Local Files Script
- Nothing spectacular, just a registry script that enables and disables local files.

Directory Renamer
- A script that renames a customizable list of directories to a different temporary path. Running the script again will then rename them back. Used to swap data sets quickly when using local files.

Good luck.
Attached Images
File Type: gif context.gif (9.7 KB, 226 views)
Attached Files
File Type: rar DisableIcons.rar (25.5 KB, 263 views)
File Type: rar ContextMenu.rar (1,021 Bytes, 291 views)
File Type: rar LocalFiles.rar (475 Bytes, 210 views)
File Type: zip Rename.zip (1.3 KB, 192 views)
Old 05-13-2006, 10:42 AM   #2
Tim.
Missing You All at Wc3c

Site Owner

Submissions (18)

Tim. is a name known to all (502)Tim. is a name known to all (502)Tim. is a name known to all (502)Tim. is a name known to all (502)Tim. is a name known to all (502)

Approved Map: PiratesSpell making session 3 winner

Very handy, thanks Mike! (You should make a generic image and upload this to the Resource-Tools section)

EDIT: Looks like you just did!

Avast! Seen Pirates? Get it here!
Tim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 11:24 AM   #3
cohadar
master of fugue

Submissions (5)

cohadar is a jewel in the rough (246)cohadar is a jewel in the rough (246)cohadar is a jewel in the rough (246)cohadar is a jewel in the rough (246)cohadar is a jewel in the rough (246)

Me stupid... where the hell is *.atn folder?

EDIT:

nwm..

Last edited by cohadar : 09-27-2007 at 11:25 AM.
cohadar is offline   Reply With Quote