wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Town Hall > WC3C News
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2003, 11:04 PM   #31
darklordcypher
User

darklordcypher has little to show at this moment (0)

man, this really is the darker side of this site. especially any thoughts whatsoever about FoK.

so actually, although i do agree with Insan about 75% of the time, i'm actually glad that FoK is delayed. it is teaching us a lesson that good things take time to prepare.

and dont just flame me cause i said that, i'm trying to prove a point here. and if you people don't stop putting negative energy into the staff of the project and the game, then you'll probably never get what you want quickly, which would probably be the campaign. if there's a problem then deal with it yourself, in your head, or write it down, but don't drag us all down because of your own problems or difficulties with what is going on with the campaign.

it WILL come out. whether it be 2 years a 2 days, it will come.
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 01-15-2003, 10:35 AM   #32
Insaniteus
User

Respected User

Insaniteus is on a distinguished road (11)

Hey wait a sec, I never said they shouldn't delay emote_sweat ! I was in support of them delaying the project until it was completely flawless, reguardless of how long it took.

Despite the fact that several staff members like to go out of their way to flame me, I have been an active member of this site since July and I would really like FoK to be good enough to make everyone forget about Krill.

PS: Septimaru, I'm pretty sure you're the biggest flamer on the entire staff. I can't think of any non-staff member that you HAVEN'T bashed.

-Insaniteus-
Old 01-19-2003, 03:06 AM   #33
Sharpshooter007

Quote:
Nevertheless me and Skull find it annooying

1. That's bad grammer.
2. You two both need to take some pills. Stop flaming other people out, and do somthing for the community. As administrators I would think you would have to post more than most people to talk to, and to listen to the members of this site. Instead of bitching at people, and hyping up your next big campaign, just like you did with RoK...you delayed it, to FIX the bugs, and it was horrible.

Get your act together people.....

Closed Thread