wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Resources > Texture Resources > Skins
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 03-14-2006, 11:00 PM   #16
deadlytaktix
User

deadlytaktix has little to show at this moment (0)

whats the we?
deadlytaktix is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 03-15-2006, 06:14 PM   #17
Mordiggian
Death Metal Artist

Submissions (28)

Mordiggian has a spectacular aura about (120)

Send a message via MSN to Mordiggian

WE = World Editor.
Mordiggian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 09:38 PM   #18
Plasma Dragon
User

Submissions (4)

Plasma Dragon has little to show at this moment (3)

Send a message via AIM to Plasma Dragon Send a message via MSN to Plasma Dragon

Bravo, very nice. Only thing wrong with it I can think of is that Night Elves wouldn't have mages. :P

This is because they believe not to give in to the temptations of magic. Back in the War of the Ancients, The Night Elves that were using magic were the highborne and banned. They later became the High Elves and are now obsessed with magic. The only type of magic Night Elves would use would be the druidic kind.

But nonetheless, I like it and I don't think there's that much team color on it, just the neck and shoulder pads, which if I can recall, is the same amount as the blood mage.

I can see that all you intended to do was change the skin to make it look like a Night Elf instead of a Blood Elf but a suggestion, If I were going to transfer certain jobs between races, comprehend the style of the clothes so that they agree with the race. Leaves would do it :).

Anyway, good job, it looks nice.

Plasma Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 08:07 PM   #19
Dan van Ohllus
Negatory

Submissions (40)

Dan van Ohllus is a jewel in the rough (242)Dan van Ohllus is a jewel in the rough (242)Dan van Ohllus is a jewel in the rough (242)Dan van Ohllus is a jewel in the rough (242)Dan van Ohllus is a jewel in the rough (242)

No special skin changes, but I think it would be good to inform you that I submitted a small resolution of the skin just in case you want this skin in your map, but don't want a big file. So here you can either download the original Hi-Resolution skin (for campaigns or cinematics) or the new Low-Resolution skin (for multiplayer or battle.net).

Also added an in-game screeny.

I don't take requests, so don't PM or e-mail me for any.

WHY IT'S NOT A GOOD IDEA TO POST YOUR FIRST MODEL/SKIN/ICON
Dan van Ohllus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 09:19 AM   #20
JB_Illidan
User

JB_Illidan has little to show at this moment (0)

Send a message via ICQ to JB_Illidan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasma Dragon
Bravo, very nice. Only thing wrong with it I can think of is that Night Elves wouldn't have mages. :P

This is because they believe not to give in to the temptations of magic. Back in the War of the Ancients, The Night Elves that were using magic were the highborne and banned. They later became the High Elves and are now obsessed with magic. The only type of magic Night Elves would use would be the druidic kind.

But nonetheless, I like it and I don't think there's that much team color on it, just the neck and shoulder pads, which if I can recall, is the same amount as the blood mage.

I can see that all you intended to do was change the skin to make it look like a Night Elf instead of a Blood Elf but a suggestion, If I were going to transfer certain jobs between races, comprehend the style of the clothes so that they agree with the race. Leaves would do it :).

Anyway, good job, it looks nice.

-so this is especially useful for war-of-the-ancients maps/campaigns )too bad that there exist no good ones at the moment)
-and with leaves it would be a druid, not a mage
-i also think it has NO overuse of teamcolour
-it rly rockz

WD keep on doing cool nightelf-skins

<=>Raging Demonhunter<=>
JB_Illidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 12:46 PM   #21
Dan van Ohllus
Negatory

Submissions (40)

Dan van Ohllus is a jewel in the rough (242)Dan van Ohllus is a jewel in the rough (242)Dan van Ohllus is a jewel in the rough (242)Dan van Ohllus is a jewel in the rough (242)Dan van Ohllus is a jewel in the rough (242)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB_Illidan
-so this is especially useful for war-of-the-ancients maps/campaigns )too bad that there exist no good ones at the moment)

The skin can be useful even for maps that don't use the Warcraft lore.

I don't take requests, so don't PM or e-mail me for any.

WHY IT'S NOT A GOOD IDEA TO POST YOUR FIRST MODEL/SKIN/ICON
Dan van Ohllus is offline   Reply With Quote