wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Art Gallery > 3D graphics > Model edits
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 11-06-2007, 01:53 AM   #1
JetFangInferno
I Break Chopsticks

Project Member: PoC

Submissions (71)

JetFangInferno is a glorious beacon of light (473)JetFangInferno is a glorious beacon of light (473)JetFangInferno is a glorious beacon of light (473)JetFangInferno is a glorious beacon of light (473)

Default Nether Abyss

a new model that I am making for Moyack's Power of Corruption map. It still has a long way until it is finished but here is a preview of what I have so far. *I got the inspiration from WILL THE ALMIGHTY* *You MUST click on the picture to see what it REALLY looks like*
Attached Images
File Type: gif NetherAbyssAnimation.gif (462.7 KB, 249 views)

Last edited by JetFangInferno : 11-06-2007 at 01:58 AM.
JetFangInferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 11-06-2007, 10:20 AM   #2
moyack
Evil Emoticon

Respected User
Project Leader: PoC

Submissions (17)

moyack is a splendid one to behold (661)moyack is a splendid one to behold (661)moyack is a splendid one to behold (661)moyack is a splendid one to behold (661)

AI Tournament #2 - 2nd PlaceHero Contest - Second place

Send a message via MSN to moyack

lovely <3 <3 <3
moyack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 10:52 PM   #3
Nuclear Arbitor
Reputation Leech

Submissions (1)

Nuclear Arbitor has a spectacular aura about (83)Nuclear Arbitor has a spectacular aura about (83)Nuclear Arbitor has a spectacular aura about (83)

hurts the eyes but actually does look nice. u gonna add little sucky wind gusts going in?
Nuclear Arbitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 10:53 PM   #4
THE_END
THE_Legion General

Submissions (17)

THE_END is just really nice (386)THE_END is just really nice (386)THE_END is just really nice (386)THE_END is just really nice (386)THE_END is just really nice (386)

Hero Contest #3 - 3rd PlaceSkinning Contest 10 ~ Druid of the talon

Send a message via AIM to THE_END Send a message via MSN to THE_END

Now, does it constantly do that? Or when it is at full expansiveness does it stop and just chill there sucking shit in?
Old 11-07-2007, 01:05 AM   #5
JetFangInferno
I Break Chopsticks

Submissions (71)

JetFangInferno is a glorious beacon of light (473)JetFangInferno is a glorious beacon of light (473)JetFangInferno is a glorious beacon of light (473)JetFangInferno is a glorious beacon of light (473)

thats only the birth animation and of course it is crappy because i only got like 6 frames of the animation. After the birth animation, it just sits there, and "happily sucks shit in" like you said. LOL. And @ NuclearAbitrator, what do you mean by "little sucky gusts of wind"? I still a LONG way before I can finish this model so yeah...
Old 11-08-2007, 10:54 PM   #6
Nuclear Arbitor
Reputation Leech

Submissions (1)

Nuclear Arbitor has a spectacular aura about (83)Nuclear Arbitor has a spectacular aura about (83)Nuclear Arbitor has a spectacular aura about (83)

i mean particle emitters or what ever appearing further out and moving towards the hole, like a vacuum in cartoons. "if u no what i mean"...
Nuclear Arbitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 12:06 AM   #7
JetFangInferno
I Break Chopsticks

Submissions (71)

well since the animation is crap, you can't see the particles moving in. in reality, there are tons of little circles flying into the center. =)