wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Project Discussion > Project Recruitment
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2005, 05:40 AM   #1
B1aD3
User

B1aD3 has little to show at this moment (0)

Team Name: Dream Catcher Productions
Here are the postitions that are open and i would like to fill:

Founder: Me, B1aD3
Lead Terrainer: (open)
Terrainer#2: (open)
Lead Skinner: (Open)
Skinner#1: (Open)
Skinner#2: B1aD3
Skinner#3: (Open)
Lead Model Editor: (Open)
Model Editor#1: (Open)
Model Editor#2: (Open)
Model Editor#3: (Open)
Web Page Designer: B1aD3 (Temporary)
Graphic Design: (open)
Dialog Scripter: (open)
Object Editor:B1aD3
Object Editor#2: (open)
Triggers: (open)
Triggers#2: (KaosMaster)
Triggers#3: B1aD3
Voice Over#1: (Open)
Voice Over#2: (Open)
Voice Over#3: (Open)
Voice Over#4: (Open)
Voice Over#5: (Open)
Music Compositer: (Open)
Alpha Tester#1: (Open)
Alpha Tester#2: (Open)
Beta Tester#3: (Open)
Beta Tester#4: (Open)
Beta Tester#5: (Open)
AI #1: (open)
AI#2: (open)

If you have any questions about the requiered task of a position or what types of projects we do just post your question and ill answer you as soon as possible thx

first project will be a new campaing called
The Siege of Vengence

Heres a little bit about the plot.

Taking place in the Universe of Ethern, upon a fantasy planet known as The Moslun, The Siege of Vengence is a saga of epic proportions. Playing the role of Elliro Virken, you must embark on a quest to purge tyrrany from the Moslun. You are a Avatar of Undine, The Water Goddess, she has given you a limited amount of power to protect her followers. But even she didn't know your past your destiney... But alast, something foul is stirring in the air. Things are changing rapidly and changing for the worse. You must challenge the tyranny that has come to prevail over your lands that you worked so hard to protect. Master the Elements and sharpen your sword

Revenge is sweet, but Vengence is sweeter...
One that has a way of corrupting even the purest of minds.

Get ready to experience the Moslun, a land of glory and paradise, but a land that is about to be thrown into the middle of confusion,war and chaos...
A land that is about to fall under the shadow and power of a new tyranny.....

Last edited by B1aD3 : 03-06-2005 at 06:19 AM.
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 03-06-2005, 05:44 AM   #2
KaosMaster

sounds awsome, and it sounds like you might actually complete this, so many people starting things and not finishing. I'd be glad to be a triggerer.

Old 03-06-2005, 05:56 AM   #3
B1aD3
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaosMaster
sounds awsome, and it sounds like you might actually complete this, so many people starting things and not finishing. I'd be glad to be a triggerer.
sounds cool ill update the team. ill pm u the pw and url to my forums so we can talk without restrictions also what have u done maybe u can email me a map so i know what ur capable of and what postition of triggerer u get.
Old 03-06-2005, 07:23 AM   #4
Fladian
User

Respected User

Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)

Might I remind you to read the FAQ?
Old 03-06-2005, 07:38 AM   #5
B1aD3
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fladian
Might I remind you to read the FAQ?
if ur talking about the listing job parts u can clearly see i have my name under at least 4 and i plan to do way more
Old 03-06-2005, 10:17 AM   #6
Fladian
User

Respected User

Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)

No, I was not referring to that. I was referring to everything what the FAQ says, since I still see multiple things that could be added.
Old 03-06-2005, 05:27 PM   #7
B1aD3
User

Quote:
No, I was not referring to that. I was referring to everything what the FAQ says, since I still see multiple things that could be added.
ok ill work on adding more to the plot i just didnt want to give it all a way and its still in early stages of development.
Old 03-06-2005, 05:52 PM   #8
Fladian
User

Respected User

It is also remarkable that you are asking for an awfully lot. If it is in the "early stages" why are you in such a sudden need of so many jobs?
As far as I remember, I clearly wrote in the FAQ that it isn't needed to get as many people together. I said quite often in other threads as well that you don't need a big team to be succesful.
"I rather have a small team of people I trust than a big team with people I don't know," is what I said once. I still stick to that.

Try to watch other threads similar to the mod, and try to find out to improve the way of gathering a team.
-Fladian
Old 03-06-2005, 05:56 PM   #9
Taur
#8 in posting (nolifeftw)

Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)

Quote:
"I rather have a small team of people I trust than a big team with people I don't know," is what I said once. I still stick to that.
agreed, a whole team of slackers is not worth a team of two dedicated ppl, or three, like unsung legends (cept i'm the only one doing work)
Old 03-06-2005, 06:39 PM   #10
B1aD3
User

never really thought about that i was just trying to get together a team and a group to create this here is the new positions.

Here are the new postitions that are open and i would like to fill:

Founder: Me, B1aD3
Lead Terrainer: (open)
Lead Skinner: (Open)
Skinner#1: (Open)
Skinner#2: B1aD3
Lead Model Editor: (Open)
Model Editor#1: (Open)
Web Page Designer: B1aD3 (Temporary)
Graphic Design: (open)
Object Editor:B1aD3
Object Editor#2: (open)
Lead Triggers: (open)
Triggers#2: (KaosMaster)
Triggers#3: B1aD3
Music Compositer: (Open)
Alpha Tester#1: (Open)
Alpha Tester#2: (Open)
Beta Tester#1: (Open)
Beta Tester#2: (Open)
AI #1: (open)

subject to change if i feel more postitions are needed/uneeded

thx for the suggestion
Old 03-06-2005, 06:48 PM   #11
Fladian
User

Respected User

To cut it short, and last confusing to most. You are in need of:
Terrainer, Skinner, Modeler, Triggerer and testers.

Well, you got enough people to do the triggers to me. I don't think you should ask for more. Stay modest. Don't go and ask for modelers either. Those guys are as rare as a turtle in the desert. Also, testers, "AI's" and "Music Compositers" aren't something you are in need of either. Take other projects for example. Don't be ambitious, start small, read the god damn FAQ, I clearly explaine... err... copied it!
-Fladian
Old 03-09-2005, 12:21 AM   #12
B1aD3
User

w/e just let me make my team plz
Old 03-09-2005, 05:55 AM   #13
Fladian
User

Respected User

Whatever, if you don't do it (or at least a bit) according to the FAQ, I'll close or delete this thread. Your call, big boy.
Old 03-09-2005, 06:02 PM   #14
ufo
User

ufo has little to show at this moment (0)

Sounds like Fladian is getting mean. Anyways. I'm not a bug modder. Well i can't mod at all. I'm bad at using the WE at all. But in my opinion the list still CAN be cut smaller. Three more guys and you will have a long hard work. But i don't really think its fun creating an epic campaign in TWO DAYS! DON'T CARE YOU A** OUT OF YOUR PANTS ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY TO YOUR CAMPAIGN! ITS GONNA BE FUN TO CREATE A CAMPAIGN!

What i'm trying to say that better a small team on 3-4-5-6 than a proffesionel team consisting of 84 super-modders. Its gonna be fun to create a mod, if you don't enjoy making the mod it WON'T be a good mod.

Sounds intresting anyway. Let me guess. The 'head-charatcher' is an ELF?! Like allways

TO HELL WITH BIG TEAMS! Eeeh... Big teams is okay but small ones is better.
Old 03-09-2005, 06:16 PM   #15
Fladian
User

Respected User

Isn't that what I always say as well? I prefer to have a small team of people I trust, than a large team of perhaps more talented members, but unknown to me... err... well, it's not that most people are unknown to me now though :P

Oh, and no, I am not getting "mean," I just have to be a little more stricter in the rules. Decadence is constantly repeating it to me, and I am getting annoyed by it, naturally. Not to mention that I am getting a bit tired of some stuff as well. "Missing people can bring confusion" is a saying I heard once, you could consider that the same for myself.

-Fladian