wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Project Discussion > Project Recruitment
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2005, 02:21 PM   #16
Fladian
User

Respected User

Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)

Well, I tried to add as much 'interesting' things in it (including humor) to keep peoploe interested so they kept reading it. At least, that was my intention.

If they don't read it before posting the thread, I got the authority to DELETE the thread when I see it, regardless of what happened. That's what the FAQ is saying as well.

-Fladian
Old 01-14-2005, 03:34 PM   #17
TheReaper
Mr.Reaper

TheReaper will become famous soon enough (54)TheReaper will become famous soon enough (54)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fladian
Well, I tried to add as much 'interesting' things in it (including humor) to keep peoploe interested so they kept reading it. At least, that was my intention.

If they don't read it before posting the thread, I got the authority to DELETE the thread when I see it, regardless of what happened. That's what the FAQ is saying as well.

-Fladian
uuuuu, nice ;)
I'm here, i'm near, no need to shout."
- TheReaper

The Diary will never die...
The Ghoul's Diary Part 2!
Read all you want... if you dare...
Old 01-15-2005, 11:09 AM   #18
Fladian
User

Respected User

Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)

I said I would update the thread now and then. I just updated it, and I suggest that anyone will read the thread from time to time as well.

If you are planning of just reading the updates, scroll to the bottom of the FAQ, all updates will be given a color when they are just new.

Thank you in advance.
-Fladian (the spamming moderator :P)
Old 03-09-2005, 09:25 AM   #19
Fladian
User

Respected User

Yup, yup, another update once again. Took quite some time, but I didn't know anything to add :P Since I finished the thread of 'Projects in Development' I am hoping it to become popular, and perhaps some people would like to help me to create it :)
Old 03-11-2005, 12:33 AM   #20
Snipe-n-camp
User

Snipe-n-camp has little to show at this moment (0)

Very nice, I must say i am new to wc3 Camp. but I say you have alot or to much freetime or both very nice( even tho I was lost most of the time) lol, sry but I just wanted to say "'hi'" and "'good job'"
Old 03-11-2005, 06:00 AM   #21
Fladian
User

Respected User

"Hi" to you as well and welcome to the wc3c forum. I hope you'll enjoy it here.

As a matter of fact, I don't have that much free time, as a matter of fact, I actually have very little. But I still grant requests of people if possible and Dorelian (and other people as well) asked me to finally write a FAQ, so here it is.
Old 03-13-2005, 06:08 PM   #22
Satanas

Good FAQ. But you of all people should know that hardly anyone on these boards read posts which are more than 10 lines long. I suggest you shorten a little, leaving only the key points. Otherwise only 1/10 of the posters here will read it.

Old 03-13-2005, 06:10 PM   #23
Fladian
User

Respected User

Don't worry, since the start of the new rules Dorelian gave me, I am free to close/delete threads that are not keeping themselves to the rules. And right now, quite an amount of people are reading the FAQ.
Old 03-13-2005, 06:17 PM   #24
Satanas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fladian
Don't worry, since the start of the new rules Dorelian gave me, I am free to close/delete threads that are not keeping themselves to the rules.

All right, but... it's not going to be all that useful to close/delete threads if the thread creator doesn't even know why its closed or deleted.

Old 03-13-2005, 06:19 PM   #25
Fladian
User

Respected User

I'm pretty fond PM's :P
Old 03-13-2005, 06:21 PM   #26
Satanas

What this last post of yours has to do with what I said above is far beyond my comprehension...

Old 03-13-2005, 06:23 PM   #27
Fladian
User

Respected User

After I close or delete a thread, I always send a PM to the thread creator with the necessary details. Except of course, if it has been mentioned far too often in the thread.

Satanas, don't forget to check the FAQ in the Freelancer forum, har har :P
Old 03-13-2005, 06:24 PM   #28
Satanas

I've already read it...

Old 03-13-2005, 06:25 PM   #29
Fladian
User

Respected User

Go for the Projects in Development thread then :P and comment on the ideas :P you'll be stuck with that for a little while. Long enough to give my arm enough rest to reply to the rest of your posts for the time being.
Old 03-13-2005, 06:27 PM   #30
Satanas

Comment on the ideas? There's like a 100 of them. Oh well, it'll keep me busy for at least 15 minutes :)

Closed Thread