wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Developer's Corner > Warcraft Editing Tools
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2003, 10:39 PM   #1
Starcraftfreak
PR & UMSWE Developer

Respected User

Starcraftfreak will become famous soon enough (66)Starcraftfreak will become famous soon enough (66)Starcraftfreak will become famous soon enough (66)

Send a message via ICQ to Starcraftfreak Send a message via AIM to Starcraftfreak Send a message via MSN to Starcraftfreak

I have created a flawless listfile for the updated War3Patch.mpq.

Version: 1.13
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 12-18-2003, 01:33 AM   #2
l]arkOne
User

Submissions (1)

l]arkOne will become famous soon enough (33)l]arkOne will become famous soon enough (33)

Approved Map: Hero RPG

Can you make a zip file please? (dont know why rar isnt working).

I need to extract the orc campaign to find out how the save/load work myself(Feel free to explain:P).

EDIT: Darn, mpqview cant select w3x(only w3m). Arg I need something as easy to use and which work.

Last edited by l]arkOne : 12-18-2003 at 02:48 AM.
Old 12-18-2003, 01:02 PM   #3
Starcraftfreak
PR & UMSWE Developer

Respected User

Starcraftfreak will become famous soon enough (66)Starcraftfreak will become famous soon enough (66)Starcraftfreak will become famous soon enough (66)

Send a message via ICQ to Starcraftfreak Send a message via AIM to Starcraftfreak Send a message via MSN to Starcraftfreak

Whats your problem now? Use WinMPQ to extract the files. To open RAR I suggest WinRAR or PowerArchiver.
Old 12-19-2003, 08:23 PM   #4
FyreDaug
The GUI God is back

FyreDaug will become famous soon enough (36)FyreDaug will become famous soon enough (36)

Send a message via MSN to FyreDaug

I should also probably mention in this thread that you need to rename it to (listfile) with the parenthesis and the lowercase 1 word style. Then drag it into the patch.mpq (if using winMPQ which I suggest) press F5 and there you go.
Old 12-19-2003, 09:59 PM   #5
weaaddar
User

Respected User

Submissions (3)

weaaddar has a spectacular aura about (131)

I'm curious as to how you did this.
Old 12-20-2003, 08:54 PM   #6
Omega_Destroyer
User

Omega_Destroyer has little to show at this moment (0)

Ok, now i'm really confused. Can you please give me steps in how to view this stuff with the list file. Detail plz.
Old 12-20-2003, 09:34 PM   #7
Starcraftfreak
PR & UMSWE Developer

Respected User

How to use listfiles in WinMPQ:
Go to the Options. There is a File Lists tab, where you can add listfiles. After adding a listfile, open the MPQ you want to. If the files of the MPQ are listed, they are no longer unknown.
Old 12-21-2003, 08:44 PM   #8
Z00Keeper
User

Z00Keeper has little to show at this moment (0)

Which file should be changed to edit tips of the units in game?
Closed Thread