wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Town Hall > WC3C News
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2004, 06:05 AM   #46
diablo-dk
User

diablo-dk has little to show at this moment (8)

my com can´t Dl the program it can´t open the site :( :( :(
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 06-22-2004, 05:57 AM   #47
dwc0406
User

dwc0406 has little to show at this moment (0)

Hey...I've played maps that have used this program before such as FF Open RPG. Being a map maker and your creation of this map making breakthrough, I decided to look around and download it. I finally found the link and it doesnt work. I tried everything. Is your site just down temporarily? If it's not, I would GREATLY appreciate it if you attached it to an e-mail and sent it to dwc0406@yahoo.com within the next 24 hours or give me a mirror link that works. Thanks! =P I'm hoping to include it in my new version of Dead Lands, a map very similiar to Resident Evil and NOTLD. Tiggermcat, if you can get it to me personally, I would credit to you and make a little cinematic in honor.

By the way, is this program not certified with the people over at Blizzard? I looked up a few replies and read that whoever was caught with this program will be punished by having there account banned or something like that. I also heard some map makers talking about it on BNET. Is this true? I'm going to try and find out personally and I will try to make a post. Just wondering. Thanks again! -v3x
Old 06-22-2004, 06:07 AM   #48
MysticGeneral
User

MysticGeneral has little to show at this moment (9)

Send a message via AIM to MysticGeneral

So tell me, guys, I know this is like a year old thread, does this program get you banned?
Old 06-22-2004, 06:35 AM   #49
dwc0406
User

dwc0406 has little to show at this moment (0)

The link for Character Save/Load Program is broken! =/ Do you have a mirror link or I would greatly appreciate it if you could e-mail it to me at dwc0406@yahoo.com ! Thank you! =D
Old 08-27-2004, 09:45 AM   #50
crazynutter
User

crazynutter has little to show at this moment (2)

Send a message via MSN to crazynutter

Can someone Mail it 2 me 2 please?

Crazynutter10@hotmail.com
Closed Thread