wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Developer's Corner > Cinematics
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2003, 06:41 AM   #1
Eru

ok is that a custom tileset for part 3 sceen 2? the ground is cool and how did u get lava? i dont really need it seeing as my cini is in the forest... but i wanna know who your terrainer is:D any how i have one more Q how can i get the friggen music to work??!?!? i import external music. i make a trigger called music that works like this... unit enters regen merra death <gen> effect: play music spiders by system of a down.... so far i am fine then ill go to hit test and eather it gives me a million errors and aborts test... or it will lanuch war3 and in stead of instantly starting it will just stay at single player battle net ect (the main menu).. ONCE it went into the game but then the music just didnt play at all!... i am lost and it is pissing me off that my archer/banshee/spider queen can have spiders playing in the back round as the druids ark for her help to save the forest from the orcs. that and thank you DaemonKillarfor the .txt file on the fx... i have rain and the moon well casting art for the intro! yay!

Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 03-03-2003, 12:26 AM   #2
Insaniteus
User

Respected User

Insaniteus is on a distinguished road (11)

Ok, for the cave part, I think he used the Underground tileset. He also had WAY too much fun with the Archways connecting them to make a ceiling.

He is his terrainer btw.

And for God's sake NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER use Test Map! It has never and will never work right. This was descovered a week after War3 came out.

Try running your map in normal WarCraft 3 and see if it works.

-Insaniteus-
Old 03-03-2003, 01:11 AM   #3
Eru

thx... i made a huge plot change... it rules! and spiders (sys) plays fine now same with the three libra'(apc) :ggani: :ggani: :ggani: :ggani: :ggani: :ggani: :ggani: :ggani: :ggani: :ggani: :ggani: :ggani: god this RULES thank you so much Insaniteus.... yay! also does a unit have to have a walkin path to where it is going if it moves instantly e.g move levara 16<gen> instantly to regoin gnoll rape..... the levara 16 is in a patch of trees on the other side of the map for a diff sceen... dose it need a walking path?

Old 03-03-2003, 05:47 AM   #4
Insaniteus
User

Respected User

Insaniteus is on a distinguished road (11)

No, move instantly is basically a teleport. You can move somebody from 1 end of the map to the other.

-Insaniteus-
Old 03-03-2003, 02:40 PM   #5
DaemonKillar
User

Respected User

Submissions (1)

DaemonKillar has a spectacular aura about (77)DaemonKillar has a spectacular aura about (77)DaemonKillar has a spectacular aura about (77)

When will we have the chance of seeing your work?
Old 03-04-2003, 08:48 AM   #6
Eru

umm thx Insaniteus and DaemonKillar .. soon.. i havnt been working latly (making a CS map for a lan party soon) but i plan to have it done by the end of the month... it is a saga so i could release little parts at a time...... oh yeah can i change the skin of a talon to a taruan the play unit anima Stand Victory (the talon raises staff upp and yells) will the tarun do this?

Old 03-04-2003, 08:52 AM   #7
Eru

betawatch this site rules! get progect entopia.. god.. less play more map..must not play more..MUST (it is a mmorpg that might = wow!

Old 03-04-2003, 10:19 PM   #8
Magias
User

Magias has little to show at this moment (0)

Quote:
Originally posted by Eru
betawatch this site rules! get progect entopia.. god.. less play more map..must not play more..MUST (it is a mmorpg that might = wow!

and where could this be?
Old 03-05-2003, 03:11 AM   #9
Eru

sry wait i spelled the url wrong.... betawatcher
the site is down... this is easyer.. editing one post not posting more EDIT: k the site is up now

Closed Thread