wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Modeling / Animation
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2014, 11:40 AM   #1
AnemicRoyalty

Texturing Moderator
Project Member: WotTH

Submissions (23)

AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (523)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (523)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (523)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (523)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (523)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (523)

Skinning Contest #14 WinnerSkinning Contest #15 WinnerHero Contest #2 - 1st Place

Default AR's Gallery of WIP Stuff

Rather than spamming the Modeling forum with threads, it's probably better to keep all my junk from the last year or so in one place :P

Yrel: apparently a "Major NPC" in WoD, no custom textures and way over budget at 1185 polygons. I don't even care
Hidden information:
Zoom (requires log in)
Base sculpt:
Zoom (requires log in)

Forsaken dude: No custom textures. Mostly done for practicing retopology in Zbrush. Don't know where I'm going with him right now, could end up a shadow priest or a royal guard or something.
Hidden information:
Zoom (requires log in)
Base sculpt:
Zoom (requires log in)

Night Elf NPC: Because when you're a questgiver, you don't need a shirt. All in-game textures.
Hidden information:
Zoom (requires log in)

Li Li Stormstout: Chen's niece from Mists. Half-animated, again no custom textures.
Hidden information:
Zoom (requires log in)

Maiev: Very minor edit to the model to look more like the concept.
Hidden information:
Zoom (requires log in)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Yrel.jpg (129.4 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg NENPC.jpg (213.5 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg Zombro.jpg (79.1 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg Yrel_Basemesh.jpg (166.0 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg Zombro_Basemesh.jpg (107.7 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg LiLi.jpg (102.6 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg Maiev2.jpg (189.8 KB, 57 views)
  • DIII: TFA Textures
  • Finish and release a bunch of stuff
AnemicRoyalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 04-28-2014, 04:02 PM   #2
Rao Dao Zao
www.raodaozao.net

MDL & Resource Moderator

Submissions (27)

Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (817)Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (817)Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (817)Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (817)Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (817)Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (817)

Approved Map: When the Freedom Slips Away

Send a message via MSN to Rao Dao Zao

Nice!

High-poly is okay if it's a pretty lady.

Undead. :(

Not enough male Night Elf models... Not that I have any use for them anymore.

Pandaren. :(

Maiev :)
Old 04-28-2014, 05:33 PM   #3
Kyrbi0
~There we go~

Submissions (1)

Kyrbi0 has a spectacular aura about (143)

Send a message via MSN to Kyrbi0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR
Forsaken dude: No custom textures. Mostly done for practicing retopology in Zbrush. Don't know where I'm going with him right now, could end up a shadow priest or a royal guard or something.
Hidden information:
Zoom (requires log in)
Base sculpt:
Zoom (requires log in)
I'm really liking that head. How did you get the wrap to look so... 'normal', despite the strange multi-faceted base mesh you used (I'm guessing that's the "ZBrush" or whatever)? Well either way, the Forsaken could use more non-generic-Undead lovin'. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR
Night Elf NPC: Because when you're a questgiver, you don't need a shirt. All in-game textures.
Hidden information:
Zoom (requires log in)
Lookin' cool, love the 'green-stache'. :P Where in the world did that cape come from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR
Li Li Stormstout: Chen's niece from Mists. Half-animated, again no custom textures.
Hidden information:
Zoom (requires log in)
Woah! Almost cute in a "creepy valley" kinda way. Where did those eyes come from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicRoyalty
Rather than spamming the Modeling forum with threads, it's probably better to keep all my junk from the last year or so in one place :P
Not a bad idea, that (also saves people like me from missing all the action :P)! But why stop/start there/here? This'd be a great place to compile (if nothing but links) the pics & info for your other 'recently-modded stuff' (I use 'recently' a little loosely...), stuff like
Zoom (requires log in), Zoom (requires log in), Zoom (requires log in), Zoom (requires log in), Zoom (requires log in), Zoom (requires log in)

Also, speaking of which, where did this cool guy you were modelling go?

~~~

Keep it up!
=It was brought to my attention recently that the ":P" icon stands for "tongue-sticking out", and not the "smirky half-smile" I was using it for all these years. = Thusly I apologize for any unintentional juvenilization of my messages to anyone so afflicted.=
Kyrbi0 is offline   Reply With Quote