wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Hosted Projects > AMAI
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 09-13-2010, 07:39 PM   #1
LordLuthor
User

LordLuthor has little to show at this moment (0)

Hi guys. I tried to make AMAI to hire more mercenaries in the game. Of course it is not too happy to do so, but still trying. But AMAI refuses to buy dragons. I put "call BuildUnit" with all kinds of dragons in every Racial Builds and also in each strategy of each race in the block "tier 3". I edited the map and set the dragon roost near the bots' bases, but still no result. (Hight priority, lots of money, have food)
Maybe I am doing something wrong?

P.S. Very sad that AMAI left unfinished. It is awesome.
LordLuthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 09-13-2010, 08:57 PM   #2
Strategy Master
Great Sage

Project Leader: AMAI

Submissions (1)

Strategy Master has a spectacular aura about (77)Strategy Master has a spectacular aura about (77)Strategy Master has a spectacular aura about (77)

I assume you checked its the highest priority on the build order and the dragon roost can be reached by ground units. I wonder if the dragon buying functionality is broken. As you say it should be a simple build unit call and it does all the work for you.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:34 AM   #3
LordLuthor
User

LordLuthor has little to show at this moment (0)

Seems like it realy broken. I tried every possible combinations of everything and no use. call SetBuildUnit dont work too. If you going fix it, can you add new function for AMAI to hire dragons like "merc_dragon_1,2 or 3". I love dragons and want AMAI to buy them.
And look through mercenary buying job please, coz sometimes AMAI can hire neutrals and sometimes refuces to buy at all. Thanks in advance.
LordLuthor is offline   Reply With Quote