wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Resources > Model Resources > Animated Models
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 08-09-2009, 10:57 AM   #1
Rao Dao Zao
www.raodaozao.net

MDL & Resource Moderator

Submissions (27)

Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (822)Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (822)Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (822)Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (822)Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (822)Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (822)Rao Dao Zao has a brilliant future (822)

Approved Map: When the Freedom Slips Away

Send a message via MSN to Rao Dao Zao
Default Tosc

This resource is a seriously giant spoiler for Unreal II: The Awakening, so if you haven't played that game and intend to, I highly recommend that you vacate this thread until you have done so.
Hidden information:
An ancient and extremely powerful race of alien warriors, the Tosc stand almost 20 feet tall, have enormous strength and durability, and appear to have the natural ability to generate singularities; making them devastating living weapons. It is ultimately revealed that the Tosc are the ones responsible for creating the artifacts. When all 7 of the artifacts are brought together, they emit a signal which resurrects the dormant Tosc DNA hidden within the Kai, transforming all nearby Kai into Tosc, who quickly proceed to kill everything within sight.

Since there are very few (read: no) pictures of Tosc to be found on the internet, this is the reference Anemic and I used:
The model is a heavily, heavily modified Jungle Stalker, whose original poise and general shape seemed like the best place to start. The animations have been considerably altered, via much wrangling in Guesst's Warforger.
Quote:
Cast backswing: 0.510
Cast point: 0.450
Death time: 1.87
Projectile Launch X: 77.80
Projectile Launch Y: -60.00
Projectile Launch Z: 33.50
Attack backswing point: 0.470
Attack damage point: 0.470
The texture was created by Anemic Royalty, who deserves equal credit for bringing this wonderful character to life. The texture should be assigned the following path:
Textures\Tosc.blp

Included is a "singularity" projectile to match the Spell Throw sequence, based on the one seen in Unreal II. I thought putting the singularity throwing as his basic attack was a bit imbalanced, so I decided to fall back on generic thumping for that. Also included are Attack and Spell Slams to round out his abilities.

He has both Dissipate and Decay sequences for use as either a unit or a hero. Hero glow can be attached at your own discretion.

Please do not modify or redistribute any of these models (beyond inclusion in your project). These are a WC3C-exclusive resource, and I wish them to remain that way. If your friends want these models too, direct them here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tosc.jpg (70.1 KB, 3465 views)
File Type: jpg Tosc_IG.jpg (33.0 KB, 1426 views)
Attached Files
File Type: rar Tosc.rar (232.7 KB, 904 views)
Old 08-09-2009, 02:47 PM   #2
chobibo
100% Genuine Retard!

chobibo has a spectacular aura about (101)chobibo has a spectacular aura about (101)chobibo has a spectacular aura about (101)chobibo has a spectacular aura about (101)

Send a message via Yahoo to chobibo

Looks cool!
Old 08-09-2009, 06:54 PM   #3
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

This is cool. Glad to see it's finished. Checked it over for the standard stuff a model needs and it seems all good. I will go ahead and approve this..

Last edited by Rising_Dusk : 08-09-2009 at 06:56 PM.
Rising_Dusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 08:57 AM   #4
Archian
Dark & Ominous

Project Leader: LoC

Submissions (27)

Archian is a glorious beacon of light (477)Archian is a glorious beacon of light (477)Archian is a glorious beacon of light (477)Archian is a glorious beacon of light (477)

Good work both of you!
Archian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:02 AM   #5
Malcous
User

Malcous has little to show at this moment (0)

Awesome model!
Malcous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:19 AM   #6
Shadow_killer
Granny speaks truth, obey

Submissions (4)

Shadow_killer will become famous soon enough (48)Shadow_killer will become famous soon enough (48)

That model is so awesome and the texture is so amazingly good.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:47 AM   #7
randope
User

randope has little to show at this moment (0)

That was a jungle stalker?!? Now I know what heavily modified means.
randope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 07:37 PM   #8
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

You know, I was thinking, I might actually be able to put this dude to use.
Old 09-27-2009, 11:51 AM   #9
sasuke1091997
User

sasuke1091997 has little to show at this moment (0)

where is the mdl?i cant change the missile :|
sasuke1091997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 02:21 PM   #10
Deaod
User

Submissions (11)

Deaod is a jewel in the rough (192)Deaod is a jewel in the rough (192)Deaod is a jewel in the rough (192)

Well, heres an icon for this model. Feel free to edit all you like. Based off a screenshot, i dont have a higher resolution image.
Attached Files
File Type: tga ToscIconBTN.tga (12.0 KB, 34 views)
File Type: tga ToscIconDISBTN.tga (12.0 KB, 14 views)