wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Project Discussion > Map Testing
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 11-13-2009, 07:25 AM   #1
DemonBlood
User

DemonBlood has little to show at this moment (0)

So this map works by having the Paladin start each round by going to a beacon, like many copies of "protect the queen" maps. Each player chooses a unit at the top, including the paladin owner. And they fight, which gives them gold and energy, and so on. It has real potential in my humble opinion. I've put a lot into it.

The problems come from imbalances in the game. The units picked vs. the units attacking are unequal. I don't know how to balance it from here. Other than just starting completely over, which would be a pain. Having said this, I would like some constructive criticism of the map. Please help and play with it. You can look at it in the Wc3 editor and see whats what.
Attached Files
File Type: w3x (8)Protect the Paladin .872beta.w3x (898.7 KB, 3 views)