wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Resources > Model Resources > Objects / Effects
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 09-30-2008, 07:44 PM   #1
TotallyAwesome
User

Project Member: TBR

Submissions (7)

TotallyAwesome is a jewel in the rough (164)TotallyAwesome is a jewel in the rough (164)

Send a message via ICQ to TotallyAwesome Send a message via AIM to TotallyAwesome Send a message via MSN to TotallyAwesome Send a message via Yahoo to TotallyAwesome
Default Small Modern Weapon Pack

Credits to me and General Frank for exporting and finalizing in magos (I don't have wc3 sooo...).
Anyway. Could someone take screens of all them in game? (remember kids:you gots COOKIES).

EDIT: Alexander244 ate all the cookies.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg attachment.jpg (114.1 KB, 3010 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Small Weapon Pack.zip (73.4 KB, 1183 views)

Last edited by TotallyAwesome : 09-30-2008 at 08:19 PM.
TotallyAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 09-30-2008, 08:08 PM   #2
Alexander244
Now Kharyb

Submissions (1)

Alexander244 is a jewel in the rough (193)Alexander244 is a jewel in the rough (193)Alexander244 is a jewel in the rough (193)

Ingame shot:
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ingame.jpg
Views:	382
Size:	114.1 KB
ID:	37514
Alternate shot:

Name:	Ingame2.jpg
Views:	910
Size:	123.6 KB
ID:	37517

Last edited by Alexander244 : 09-30-2008 at 08:23 PM.
Alexander244 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:16 PM   #3
TotallyAwesome
User

Submissions (7)

TotallyAwesome is a jewel in the rough (164)TotallyAwesome is a jewel in the rough (164)

Send a message via ICQ to TotallyAwesome Send a message via AIM to TotallyAwesome Send a message via MSN to TotallyAwesome Send a message via Yahoo to TotallyAwesome

Oh my, it's got scaling issues D: But nevertheless, there are scaling options in wc3 for such reason :P
Have your cookies.
Old 09-30-2008, 08:38 PM   #4
Game_Slave
A slave to games

Submissions (22)

Game_Slave will become famous soon enough (55)Game_Slave will become famous soon enough (55)

Send a message via AIM to Game_Slave Send a message via MSN to Game_Slave

look nice
but these don't resemble tribal characters to me o.O
Old 10-01-2008, 05:03 AM   #5
Pyrogasm
Lackadaisically Absent.

Respected User

Submissions (9)

Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)

Hero Contest - Fourth place

Send a message via ICQ to Pyrogasm Send a message via AIM to Pyrogasm Send a message via MSN to Pyrogasm Send a message via Yahoo to Pyrogasm

I love how that Anti-tank gun (can't remember the name) just looks like a fatass rectangular prism when attached to the Peasant.
Your spells are mostly ignored because they are not very cool so we aren't very excited to review/approve them, but you are incredibly persistent and won't give us an excuse to graveyard it. That is generally what results in a resource being ignored for a long time.

The Spell Request Thread Done for, unless someone else wants to revive it...
It lasted a damn long time.

Please; Ask for Help Appropriately

Quote:
Originally posted by Kyrbi0
Huh. Almost makes me wish I had a girlfriend, to take advantage of today (wait, no, that's not what I meant... I mean, take advantage of the fact that it is international women's day... gah, never mind).
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyrogasm
Rome may not have been built in a day, but the Romans sure as hell didn't say "look at this great city we built guys!" when they had nothing more than a bit of stone and some cottages.
Pyrogasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:24 AM   #6
Tide-Arc Ephemera
Overdoses result in death

Submissions (3)

Tide-Arc Ephemera is a jewel in the rough (206)Tide-Arc Ephemera is a jewel in the rough (206)Tide-Arc Ephemera is a jewel in the rough (206)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrogasm
I love how that Anti-tank gun (can't remember the name) just looks like a fatass rectangular prism when attached to the Peasant.

What he said. I honestly thought it was a huge lead pipe which was meant to be some sort of mortar or rocket launcher but one of those "OH SHIT THEY'RE COMING, GRAB SOMETHING" rocket launchers.

If you're having troubles getting help on WC3C or anywhere at all, please have a look at...
The WRONG way to ask for help and The CORRECT way to ask for help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alevice
You may never stop our bioweapon! We mexicans shall rule the third world! Mwahahahahahahaha!
Please acknowledge that I use Mac and avoid suggesting vJass and other tools that don't work on it. Thank you.
Tide-Arc Ephemera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 07:39 AM   #7
deolrin
Tas'dingo!

Submissions (13)

deolrin is a jewel in the rough (166)deolrin is a jewel in the rough (166)

Send a message via MSN to deolrin

Wait, its not a Bazooka\RPG?

~Gladiator, Sacred
deolrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:04 AM   #8
Tide-Arc Ephemera
Overdoses result in death

Submissions (3)

Tide-Arc Ephemera is a jewel in the rough (206)Tide-Arc Ephemera is a jewel in the rough (206)Tide-Arc Ephemera is a jewel in the rough (206)

It's a giant crowbar.

If you're having troubles getting help on WC3C or anywhere at all, please have a look at...
The WRONG way to ask for help and The CORRECT way to ask for help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alevice
You may never stop our bioweapon! We mexicans shall rule the third world! Mwahahahahahahaha!
Please acknowledge that I use Mac and avoid suggesting vJass and other tools that don't work on it. Thank you.
Tide-Arc Ephemera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:20 AM   #9
deolrin
Tas'dingo!

Submissions (13)

deolrin is a jewel in the rough (166)deolrin is a jewel in the rough (166)

Send a message via MSN to deolrin

Oh, ok. Nice pack! +Rep.

~Gladiator, Sacred
deolrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 04:36 PM   #10
TotallyAwesome
User

Submissions (7)

Shit... I don't have tools to work on those anymore, anyone up for rescalin' >.<
Old 10-01-2008, 05:03 PM   #11
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyAwesome
Oh my, it's got scaling issues D: But nevertheless, there are scaling options in wc3 for such reason :P
Not for attachments. Also, you should probably rotate your pivot points so that when attached, the weapon points along the axis of the arm -- If it doesn't already. (I forget if the peasant has twisted hand attachment points or not)
Old 10-01-2008, 07:18 PM   #12
Alexander244
Now Kharyb

Submissions (1)

Alexander244 is a jewel in the rough (193)Alexander244 is a jewel in the rough (193)Alexander244 is a jewel in the rough (193)

Those are also included in the pack dusk;

Name:	Ingame3.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	37532
Old 10-01-2008, 09:02 PM   #13
TotallyAwesome
User

Submissions (7)

Shit. Seems like I'll have to get wc3 again and fix all the shizle D:
Old 10-01-2008, 09:31 PM   #14
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander244
Those are also included in the pack dusk;
Aha, so they are. Good show.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:49 PM   #15
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (922)

Skinning Contest 7 ~ Were-AnimalsConcept art session 3 - Dungeon

Approved. Basic, and i personally dont really see the point of these as no model in wc3 has the animations to actually pull these things off... But they're quality.