wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Town Hall > WC3C News
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2003, 06:18 PM   #16
Wizerd
User

Respected User

Wizerd has little to show at this moment (0)

As stated in the rules, you are allowed to vote for yourself.

Any name errors were Insaniteus' fault.

And of course that wonderful script is mine, don't you love it?

Also: Nominations, if they were done my way, would not have been such a public thing. Certain people, such as active Admins and Super Mods, would have nominated the best 5 in each category. Unfortunately with the public nominating not everyone who deserves it got in. If the public nominates, they know everyone who will be in, and they'll obviously vote for who they nominated. Hopefully those who are the best on the lists will triumph, though. Not just a popularity contest.

Lastly: I would have like to put a small description of each category in, but that would have taken another 2 days or so, with the amount of categories. Aswell it would have been nice to have some info on each votable person or mod.
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 03-15-2003, 07:07 PM   #17
AlexBS
User

AlexBS has little to show at this moment (0)

this page cannot be displayed?
Old 03-15-2003, 07:17 PM   #18
mav2000

hey random157, why dont you setup another contest where you decide the nominees or something. theres still no one telling me my new gallery sucks meaning i should have my place :) :)

Old 03-15-2003, 07:24 PM   #19
SpectreReturns

NO! I THOUGHT IT SAID U COULDNT VOTE FOR URSELF!!!!!!!

Old 03-15-2003, 07:30 PM   #20
darklordcypher
User

darklordcypher has little to show at this moment (0)

i better start spamming a lot more then... :ggani:

I never have anything for me because I suck at everything. it's true.

And then if I come up with an idea somebody else has already done it. Poo-ey :D

And my personality is the worst out of all of us, I'd have to admit.
Old 03-15-2003, 07:36 PM   #21
AlexBS
User

AlexBS has little to show at this moment (0)

it says the page cannot be displayed. help!
Old 03-15-2003, 08:03 PM   #22
Wizerd
User

Respected User

Works now.
Old 03-15-2003, 08:22 PM   #23
4d5e6f
User

4d5e6f is on a distinguished road (10)

Quote:
Originally posted by Semptimaru
You are far from alone...

Anyway, I casted all votes except funniest forumer. None of those people are even worth a chuckle to me.

Im worth a chuckle!! vote me for president!!!! or... err... funniest forumer... yea....

----------------------------------------------------------
and remember kids, dont do drugs!!!!
Old 03-15-2003, 08:42 PM   #24
Wizerd
User

Respected User

By the way, SpectreReturns, you couldn't nominate yourself, but you can vote for yourself.
Old 03-15-2003, 09:36 PM   #25
Raztagael

Hum... Random... that suck... but, sorry if noone voted for ya. I know you, you are popular for me, but, come on... We are 8500 +- members here, not everyone is popular, but there is a lot of popular people. I forgot a lot of ppl when I voted. I am sure that a lot of people here knows you... And why didn't u say that in the nominations forum??? A lot of people would remember you then... Nvm

Old 03-15-2003, 10:15 PM   #26
Insaniteus
User

Respected User

Insaniteus is on a distinguished road (11)

Raztagael basically said what I was about to Random. I didn't think of you, and I don't think anyone else did either. I don't think that I've seen much of your work though, you should post more stuff. You could have asked for nominations since that actually worked 100% of the time lol.

And Mav, you were NEVER nominated for best skinner. There was no magic "deleted post" since I don't even have that kind of power in General chat. Even assuming that there was *1* nomination for you that nobody else on Earth saw, you still won't win and I think it's obvious because everyone hates you.

About the "Most Underratted" catagory, it wasn't ONLY for people who aren't moderators, that was meant to be an example. Basically anyone who is generally underratted goes here, and it seems to me and alot of others that TheCyberdemon_1 generally gets no respect, hell in the staff forum somebody even went so far as to ask "Why is Cyberdemon even a mod anyway?". I think that he gets no real respect here, despite his talents. Actually, everyone on the Most underratted catagory either gets alot of abuse or is just ignored.

Actually, now I wish that Random was up for Underratted member lol. Oh well.

I wouldn't say that this is just a popularity contest either, although actually showing alot of your work really helps your chances lol. Kiether had a point about the past etc, but there are still a bunch of us regulars here that remember the past well. There were tons of old things that got nominated, including Ganon's Zelda OpenRPG, Insaniteus Cinematics, RoK, and more.

PS: My spelling sucks, sue me lol. I'll make sure Daemonkiller puts the CORRECT spellign on the awards.

PSS: I misspelled my own freakin' name i the funniest catagory lol. I don't know why Sempty said that nobody there was worth a chuckle, since I'm a hoot!

-Insaniteus-
Old 03-15-2003, 10:20 PM   #27
random157

Quote:
Originally posted by mav2000
this is unfair voting if one of the best skinners is not entered!
look at my gallery, youll see it. i remember i was nominated for best skinner but the post was deleted ( i wonder who would do that?`... )
http://zelda.acidblue.net/forums/boa...oardid=30&sid=

Now, see, this is what led to your banning last time. At least say something like j/k or :ggani: to make the post seem less blunt.

Old 03-15-2003, 10:22 PM   #28
random157

Oh ya, there should be links to peoples avatars and sigs for those catagories to be able to compare them instead of searching out for the person.

Old 03-15-2003, 10:24 PM   #29
mav2000

Quote:
Originally posted by Insaniteus

Even assuming that there was *1* nomination for you that nobody else on Earth saw, you still won't win and I think it's obvious because everyone hates you.

of course i wont win, they keep banning my fans
sorry for typing bluntly. j/k or something :)

Old 03-15-2003, 11:15 PM   #30
Electromancer
User

Respected User

Electromancer is on a distinguished road (10)

Mav, be good. We dont ban your followers just because they are your followers, we ban them because they act like idiots, and flame everything. Krazy came back though, but i can gaurentee that you wouldnt win best skinner, since i voted for someone else already, and that would cancel you both out.
Closed Thread