wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Ghost Forums > Map Database
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 01-06-2007, 05:45 PM   #61
1ll1d4n2
User

1ll1d4n2 has little to show at this moment (1)

Thx, and in other news, hive workshop's down, and here's a working link to wc3sear.ch: http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Models&ID=5219&sid=. I've got it up right now. It's still supposed to be down, and rly it is dead, no one goes there anymore I don't think b/c of the move, and niether the zombie dog, licker, street tiles, villager w/ zombie anims or much else useful for my map that I don't have is to be found there. But again I found an old link I never even noticed and used it to get back in, (most) models, skins and maps still work, can you believe it? Don't expect too much new content though, again the site's dead, I've just been graverobbing. In other news, like my sig? Some joker actually posted everything before the ~ in a fit of rage over a certain starcraft model. LMAO @ quote.

EDIT:Nvm it's not there for some odd reason.

Last edited by 1ll1d4n2 : 01-07-2007 at 08:10 AM.
1ll1d4n2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 03-20-2007, 05:58 AM   #62
Zelot666
User

Zelot666 has little to show at this moment (0)

Default Any new ones?

are there any more maps I havent beat it and im playing it right now but if there are any more I would love to play them this game rocks
Zelot666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:11 PM   #63
Lordy
User

Submissions (1)

Lordy has little to show at this moment (7)

Send a message via MSN to Lordy

I destroyed the gem four times now, but everytime I do, I get killed afterwards. I throw a grenade at the gem, then the gem gets boomed and a cinematic starts. In the cinematic I see one of the flying flames rape my character and then the game just kinda bugs.
After I throw my grenade onto the gem I try to run so that I will dodge any flames incoming, but I can hardly run because the cinematic starts very soon.
Anyways you said this is also the end of the map so it doesn't really matter, but I didn't know that so that's why I tried to kill the gem and live 4times in a row, wasting a bit of my time :). But np, twas fun. Rune puzzle easy :P.

Last edited by Lordy : 03-22-2007 at 03:12 PM.
Lordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 09:26 PM   #64
King Klear
The king

Submissions (4)

King Klear has a spectacular aura about (84)King Klear has a spectacular aura about (84)King Klear has a spectacular aura about (84)

Approved Map: Zombie Island: The Curse of the Lost City

Send a message via ICQ to King Klear

@Zelot666: There is a sequel in making, however, progress has been zero for a while.
It's fairly finished though. It would need only a few finalizing sweeps.

@Lordy: That is odd. I've never experienced anything like that, nor have anybody ever complained about this. After killing the boss, there's no way you can fail to complete the game.. it's the end.
if you know anything about mapmaking, you should be able to easily cheat your way to the ending cinematic. Otherwise, I don't know. Try normal warcraft cheats, though the damage from fireballs is triggered, so it will probably still hurt/kill you...
Old 07-20-2007, 03:38 AM   #65
Baneling_Aspect
User

Baneling_Aspect has little to show at this moment (0)

Very nice map so far, although I'm stuck in the first cave with the spiders -- anybody have any strategies to get by them? And also, should I just run past the skeletal warrior at the entrance of the cave and into said cave, or spend 16 gunpowder killing him?

Again, awesome map. Sorry if this counts as thread revival, but I thought that didn't count for resources and maps...
Baneling_Aspect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 03:08 PM   #66
Sooda
User

Sooda has little to show at this moment (4)

Bumping and so on, it' s awesome map. Really well thought through idea. I suggest to play that map with max graphics, because it has close up camera angles. With ambient sounds loud game is really scary I played it with easy and managed to solve Lost City quest by myself. Good that it' s explained here too how to do it exactly.
Quick walk through:

Collect gunpowder, don' t fight with zombies, just dodge them and run on.
Where Skeleton Archers shoot you run in zigzag and you will evade their arrows. They shoot arrows like Cannons boulders what can be evaded luckily.
You have to kill that dead Pirate, otherwise you can' t get to cave. It' s good idea to use gunpowder attacks here.
Read books/ letters to know what game is all about.
It' s wise to carry with you mostly health potions, blessed water, books what could help you to solve mystery.
Spiders are too quick to escape, thats why here you can use your gunpowder
When you reach near river what is inside cave from there on is one camp with crates. Take what you need and get quickly out of there.
When going deeper into cave you will find Lost City.
You can run off-road also in Lost City but don' t get too close to tentacles.

That map is one of the best maps what I have ever played in Warcraft in my life so far, well done King Klear !

EDIT: Though end seems to be bugged, when you destroy Crystal, whatever you do your character will be moved in front of Crystal. While cinematic runs Monster' s fireball kills you. There can' t be done nothing to evade that because it' s triggered like that. Good map still. After that you can see when quiting from game how all tentacles will blow up.

Last edited by Sooda : 11-10-2007 at 03:27 PM.
Sooda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 08:35 PM   #67
Shift4101
User

Shift4101 has little to show at this moment (0)

Default what?!

Im confused... i made it all the way to the end but i dont see any other alternative than dieing............................. wtf?!
Shift4101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 06:20 PM   #68
Sooda
User

Sooda has little to show at this moment (4)

What you consider end ? Did you managed to get in from Stone Gate (Rolling stone) ? Then you should use grenade to kill one big tentacle and run near crystal at same time avoid tentacles. You also have to run away from fireballs.
Sooda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 09:35 PM   #69
King Klear
The king

Submissions (4)

King Klear has a spectacular aura about (84)King Klear has a spectacular aura about (84)King Klear has a spectacular aura about (84)

Approved Map: Zombie Island: The Curse of the Lost City

Send a message via ICQ to King Klear

Your posting on my thread has awaken me from my slumber... though only for a short moment. I feel uneasy back in the community, since I have some unfinished bussiness which bothers me.

Anyway, if I could be of any help... It's well possible that some patch since I last played Zombie Island changed something and made the ending unbeatable, or harder to beat...

And I'm so glad that there are still people enjoying my map. Thanks for your comments.

Ok, that's it.. now let me get back to my mapmaking grave...
Old 01-21-2008, 02:40 AM   #70
varsaigen
User

varsaigen has a little shameless behaviour in the past (-1)

Default Nice!

Real nice! I am looking forward to the sequel!
10/5!
Old 02-17-2008, 10:20 PM   #71
varsaigen
User

uhhh. I got stuck at the part where you open the dungeon's door with the switches. How do I get past the gaurds?????????? I have tried everything but am unable to pass them. Also, the pages of the books don't work at all. The just take up space.
Old 02-22-2008, 09:48 AM   #72
Mechmap
User

Mechmap has little to show at this moment (1)

I couldn't complete it at first but then i changed a trigger and after that it worked good. It was a trigger with turn off this trigger first but i changed it so stood last instead.
Mechmap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 07:53 AM   #73
TheZizz
User

Submissions (1)

TheZizz will become famous soon enough (32)TheZizz will become famous soon enough (32)

Approved Map: Uther Party 2

I've never been very interested in single player maps, but I was somehow compelled to give this one a try. It's really good, of course. The cave ceiling scene blew me away, easily outshining everything else for its correct proportions.

I don't know if you're still working on this, but if you are I say you should make the trees closer to real scale, for obvious reasons (aside from the fact that your design compliments the change perfectly), and certainly make some of the unscalable rock ledges bigger as well, at least until we can't see over them.

And the zombies cease to be scary very quickly. To resolve this, maybe you could have them randomly lunge with great speed once in a while, as they did in the Resident Evil series (the only one of its kind I'm familiar with). Unless later zombies begin to do this...and if not, it might be even cooler to have only later zombies lunge.

Anyway, despite the issues I have with it, its originality alone (or perhaps its level of faithfulness) is enough to make it great. And it would seem that it ages very well, as well. Well let me just say that your grasp on the mechanics of a proper adventure game has been made known.
TheZizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 10:07 AM   #74
Mechmap
User

Mechmap has little to show at this moment (1)

King Klear is probably not working on the second adventure as he is well.. a little from dead in the mapmaking buisness.
Mechmap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 04:41 AM   #75
varsaigen
User

drat. so, does that mean he will become undead? lol this map was great. I still cant beat it...