wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Ghost Forums > Map Database
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2006, 02:52 AM   #16
Tiki
Transform and roll out!

Respected User

Submissions (11)

Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)

AI tournament - 3rd place

It was pretty neat overall, I liked it but some dino info was rather long lol =P.

And cameras a bitch when your trying to net a carnivore but cant see him chasing u, lol.

Approved.

www.sc2armory.com - Join our forums and community.
Latest and most up to date information about starcraft II.
Tiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 01-24-2006, 04:29 AM   #17
Deitri
User

Submissions (4)

Deitri is on a distinguished road (14)

Send a message via MSN to Deitri

Looks very cool by the SS's!
DLing it right now!
Deitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 01:07 PM   #18
Jacek
Banned

Submissions (1)

Jacek is a jewel in the rough (164)Jacek is a jewel in the rough (164)

Send a message via MSN to Jacek

On Us East there are already lots of JP maps using your models. But yours own!
Jacek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 01:20 PM   #19
olofmoleman
Baron Grunwald is.

Texturing Moderator

Submissions (106)

olofmoleman has a brilliant future (953)olofmoleman has a brilliant future (953)olofmoleman has a brilliant future (953)olofmoleman has a brilliant future (953)olofmoleman has a brilliant future (953)

Approved Map: Jurassic ExplorationSmiley contest 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.Skinning Competetion #4 - FallenSkinning Competetion #4 - Atoned

I know there are lots of Jurassic Park maps, but they are all very inaccurate, I tried to make a map that showed how the Jurassic period really was...

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite
My Wc3c Resources

I'm not doing requests, don't pm me about it

~The Arch-enemy of Mc!~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rao Dao Zao
Olof always speaks true.
olofmoleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 03:20 AM   #20
[niro]
User

Submissions (1)

[niro] will become famous soon enough (35)[niro] will become famous soon enough (35)

I enjoyed it thoroughly.

but, as stated before, the camera is a bitch, and the movement keys were harsh, when having key movement, make it so that there isn't any autoattacking, because autoattacking screws very badly with movement by keys.

Also, the air dinos are really hard to find to click on, your vision can't go up that high, maybe lower their fly height!

Overall it was fun.
Old 01-25-2006, 03:40 AM   #21
Folorir
User

Folorir has little to show at this moment (0)

i thought this map was really cool. I also say this because i just saw jurassic park a couple hours ago, and the models look really life-like. The only problem is, there was only like 1 healing plant in the whole game... but very good overall.
Folorir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 05:24 AM   #22
Nerub29
User

Nerub29 has little to show at this moment (0)

Send a message via MSN to Nerub29

Olofmoleman:

I haven´t seen this map, but for the comments I suggest to improve the objectives of it.

I suggest add missions like recolect eggs from diferent kind of nests, capture a depredator (like a velociraptor, difficult especially if they are always in groups), cinematics of strang or beautiful events (like a herd of dinosaurs of differnt kind walking together to a lake with fog in the enviroment, well not fog, but...), confornt certain kind of predators...

or a competition of who do it first between several players, or even after doing all this things, recollect pieces of a time machine for repair yours (I don´t know how the marine get there) and you have to fight with dinosaurs, terrain, earthquakes or other explorers of different faction (I doný know there are crazy; they want to utilize this parts for something else, something evil; or they only want to kill you) for these pieces.

Or you could make that once you have seen all the dinosaurs, you discover that thay are stoling the DNa of the dinosaurs for create a unstoppable raptor assasinans (or something like that), and then you have to fight your way to certain point in the map where is your base, get reinforments (off 3d person camera, hello more free camera but still in the ground, or normal camera) and finish those guys...

and for add emotion, add time limit since you discover those guys..."evil, DR. Evil´s guys"

Or you can also make a second map after this one when you do all this and you also see optional missions where you see other prehistoric animals of that time... and fight triceretops for items...

Un Saludo (mmm... how to translate this? One hello? I salute you?...Greetings???)

Last edited by Nerub29 : 01-25-2006 at 05:27 AM.
Nerub29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 02:33 PM   #23
Jacek
Banned

Submissions (1)

Jacek is a jewel in the rough (164)Jacek is a jewel in the rough (164)

Send a message via MSN to Jacek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerub29
or a competition of who do it first between several players, or even after doing all this things, recollect pieces of a time machine for repair yours (I don´t know how the marine get there) and you have to fight with dinosaurs, terrain, earthquakes or other explorers of different faction (I doný know there are crazy; they want to utilize this parts for something else, something evil; or they only want to kill you) for these pieces.
That would make some next boooring Dinosaur Tag Survival.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerub29
Or you could make that once you have seen all the dinosaurs, you discover that thay are stoling the DNa of the dinosaurs for create a unstoppable raptor assasinans (or something like that), and then you have to fight your way to certain point in the map where is your base, get reinforments (off 3d person camera, hello more free camera but still in the ground, or normal camera) and finish those guys...
Thats sick :) dinosaurs are stealing dna? w00t thats not zergs
Jacek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 03:14 PM   #24
taplonaplo
User

Submissions (2)

taplonaplo has a spectacular aura about (77)taplonaplo has a spectacular aura about (77)taplonaplo has a spectacular aura about (77)

Send a message via MSN to taplonaplo

it was so cool unless there was 3 more flying reptiles to capture...it took at least 15mins. i don't think more healing plants are needed(i found 2. new record=)?). and camera reaaly sucked. But at all it was fun to play

new eggy
taplonaplo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 10:50 PM   #25
PerfectlyInsane
User

PerfectlyInsane has little to show at this moment (4)

hey can you help me with my version of jurassic park?

I wanted fps slectable mode as well thanks.. :) I take a look at the code..
PerfectlyInsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 02:02 AM   #26
necoron
User

necoron has a little shameless behaviour in the past (-6)

i'm new how do u DL stuff
necoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 02:05 AM   #27
necoron
User

necoron has a little shameless behaviour in the past (-6)

anyone?
necoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 02:27 AM   #28
Anitarf
Procrastination Incarnate

Development Director

Submissions (19)

Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)

2008 Spell olympics - Fire - SilverApproved Map: Old School Alliance TacticsHero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceSpell making session 2 winner

Do not double post. This is a forum, not a chatroom, do not expect replies in three minutes, especially if you post in some random thread rather than making your own in the site discussion forum.

You can download maps by clicking the download link at the bottom of the post they are attached to, in this case, it would be the first post of this thread.
Old 02-03-2006, 09:05 AM   #29
jackooo
User

jackooo has little to show at this moment (0)

so far it is ok but it should really be a 3 player and i bit larger im a mapper myself i created Sephiroth-FF7's Final Fantasy Quest and i need some bugs worked out of that i this was a 3 player game this would be much better also if you added buildings and links to other levels that would make it much better try editing in campaign mode other than that it is a very impresive map so far
jackooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 05:56 PM   #30
Duke Soulrender
User

Duke Soulrender has little to show at this moment (3)

haven't played it yet. but i like the idea already. when i play it online ill give ya all the credit