wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Concept Art / Fan Art
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2005, 12:09 AM   #1
Shadow_Strike
Pokemon Trainer

Submissions (1)

Shadow_Strike is a jewel in the rough (168)Shadow_Strike is a jewel in the rough (168)

IIIII SUUCCCCCKKKK

Creative Restriction Ailment Period

CRAP

In short, Im almost out of ideas, and can barely form the current ones

I SUCK

Old 04-19-2005, 01:40 AM   #2
Candy_Warlock
Hottie

Submissions (3)

Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)Candy_Warlock is a jewel in the rough (215)

Concept art session 2 - Battledroids

I didn't bothered to reply in your threads but I gotta say you've improved. You should check the sites of your favorite artists (the ones that update) for inspirations. I was kinda not in the mood after my trip and found some nice pics for ref so I started brushing up my skills again to not get rusty and started by mimicking most of the pic (cuz yea... I suck too). You should do life drawing even though I dunt find time to do it myself. It should help you.
The cross-hatching is not bad but a bit messy. Proportions seem right. Hands need definition you should learn to draw em correctly. The main problem I see is the clothes and what's around the character... You need to check out some clothes coz they seem very superficial and unreallistic and too cartoony. Folds cant be put anywhere. Ripped clothes are not in a pattern theyre really ripped... try to find refs for that... I used DBZ back then...

I hope I'm of help and don't give up man... ^^b
Old 04-19-2005, 04:36 AM   #3
LightKirtar
User

Respected User

Submissions (3)

LightKirtar will become famous soon enough (32)LightKirtar will become famous soon enough (32)

www.kekaikotaki.com
I just thought I would post it because this guy always gets me in the mood for art.
Old 04-20-2005, 01:39 AM   #4
Shadow_Strike
Pokemon Trainer

Submissions (1)

Shadow_Strike is a jewel in the rough (168)Shadow_Strike is a jewel in the rough (168)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy_Warlock
I didn't bothered to reply in your threads but I gotta say you've improved. You should check the sites of your favorite artists (the ones that update) for inspirations. I was kinda not in the mood after my trip and found some nice pics for ref so I started brushing up my skills again to not get rusty and started by mimicking most of the pic (cuz yea... I suck too). You should do life drawing even though I dunt find time to do it myself. It should help you.
The cross-hatching is not bad but a bit messy. Proportions seem right. Hands need definition you should learn to draw em correctly. The main problem I see is the clothes and what's around the character... You need to check out some clothes coz they seem very superficial and unreallistic and too cartoony. Folds cant be put anywhere. Ripped clothes are not in a pattern theyre really ripped... try to find refs for that... I used DBZ back then...

I hope I'm of help and don't give up man... ^^b

I tried the folds going out and down
not stretched to one corner of the shirt or something
but yea
cartoony
TO DA MAX