wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Project Discussion > Project Recruitment
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 01-11-2006, 07:44 AM   #1
DD_Draco
User

DD_Draco has little to show at this moment (7)

Default Revival of the High Elves

Let me tell you about Revival of the High Elves! Though some of you might already know about this project, I will try to give the rest of you a brief lesson.

Revival of the High Elves is a total conversion mod which will introduce you a fifth race to the melee maps. And whom might that race be? The High Elves of course!

Main features of the project are as follows:
-> A totally unique techtree with new units and splendid abilities
-> Complete new icons, free from the original warcraft 3 ones.
-> A new balanced race, so it can bring even newer strategies to Warcraft 3 melee games and assure a more interesting war between the five races.

If you think you can help then have a look at what sort of people we need:
-> Modeler - We could use some help here! If possable show a link to a piece of your work and we can decide then.

-> Skinner - This is another need to the project we also require you to be able to UV map or if your a modeler and can UV map your own then thats fine.

-> Iconing - Daelin has done many icons but having someone else to help would be great. I would need someone who makes scratch icons, and not crap CnP, recolors etc.

->Programming - This is our last worry we only need this after the techtree is finished.

->Object Editing and Balancing - Again, can wait untill the models, icons, spells, etc is finished.

This is it so far if we need more people for different things then i will let you know.

For more information come check out our Website.

Last edited by DD_Draco : 04-23-2006 at 03:37 AM.
DD_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 01-11-2006, 08:08 PM   #2
Daelin
Kelani Mage

Submissions (48)

Daelin is a glorious beacon of light (474)Daelin is a glorious beacon of light (474)Daelin is a glorious beacon of light (474)Daelin is a glorious beacon of light (474)

Hero Contest - First place

For those who doubt the quality of the campaign, I really suggest that you check the forum. It includes all the icons (preview atleast) done by now, models (scattered around, sorry about that) and of course, the techtree. Some spells are already done, all of them appear on this site!

~Daelin

Daelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 08:14 PM   #3
Fulla
Evil Overlord

Submissions (3)

Fulla has a spectacular aura about (79)Fulla has a spectacular aura about (79)Fulla has a spectacular aura about (79)

Do you intend to improve the standard 4 races as well?.

Might I suggest a few more passive upgrades, perhaps an extra hero etc.
Old 01-11-2006, 08:36 PM   #4
Daelin
Kelani Mage

Submissions (48)

Daelin is a glorious beacon of light (474)Daelin is a glorious beacon of light (474)Daelin is a glorious beacon of light (474)Daelin is a glorious beacon of light (474)

Hero Contest - First place

I have not thought about that for now... It's too ambitious... Maybe after the release of the project itself, I may still improve it with new tavern heroes or something... But until then, there is still plentiful work! Of course, suggestions are welcomed, but as you can see, I am having trouble with modelling and skinning part... Big trouble! Without it, the project is practically frozen in place.

~Daelin

Daelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 11:21 PM   #5
DD_Draco
User

Yes, i would suggest for that after the project is done because there is a fair bit for us to do at the moment so once the main bulk of the project is done then we could think of such things but at the moment things are a little tied up.
Old 02-13-2006, 08:43 PM   #6
Alhariel
User

Alhariel has little to show at this moment (4)

Im a halfskilled skinner, i could make some test skins... And probably some icons too. But don't expect a Van Gogh...
Alhariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 08:55 PM   #7
Jacek
Banned

Submissions (1)

Jacek is a jewel in the rough (164)Jacek is a jewel in the rough (164)

Send a message via MSN to Jacek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulla
Do you intend to improve the standard 4 races as well?.

Might I suggest a few more passive upgrades, perhaps an extra hero etc.
No! Please don't do this! Let Blizzard work on balancing of these races. Blizzard knows better what should be balanced etc. Better work on balancing High Elves to other races. You can't avoid imba I think. Night Elf << UD but UD << Orc and Orc << NE...
Jacek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 09:57 PM   #8
DD_Draco
User

Jacek?!?
Old 04-24-2006, 08:06 AM   #9
Jacek
Banned

Submissions (1)

Jacek is a jewel in the rough (164)Jacek is a jewel in the rough (164)

Send a message via MSN to Jacek

DD_Draco?
Jacek is offline   Reply With Quote