wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Project Discussion > Map / Campaign Projects
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 10-14-2008, 07:56 PM   #16
RenegadeMushroom
User

RenegadeMushroom is on a distinguished road (18)

Kyrb

Say, how did your lastest speech in church go? I'm curious because I've never been to church :P

Hey, I just thought of a weird 'extra' hero! - Mushroom elemental! :P
J/K, unless you want to of course....but really, IMO you should focus on finishing off the other heroes before you strat a new one - otherwise you'll end up with lots of unfinished heroes and it would be quite annoying.
RenegadeMushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 10-14-2008, 08:06 PM   #17
Kyrbi0
AKA Khyrberos

Submissions (1)

Kyrbi0 is a jewel in the rough (170)Kyrbi0 is a jewel in the rough (170)

Send a message via MSN to Kyrbi0

Hidden information:
Well, we actually call it a "talk", which is just another Mormon idiosyncrancy. But I heard (from other people) that it went rather well. I mean, it's not like I was being graded or anything. :P

P.S. This kind of off-topicry is best kept to PM's, however.

Sorry, I'm not really "taking" hero ideas. Mainly this came from wanting to make cool heroes out of cool models; so if it doesn't have a model, I "generally" won't make a Neutral Hero out of it (2 exceptions so far...)

And don't worry. While I've only "made" the Archon so far (for Jigrael... oops, need to finish and upload...), I've made sure that the stuff is doable (for the most part). I'm just at a lack for time, unfortunately. :/
=It was brought to my attention recently that the ":P" icon stands for "tongue-sticking out", and not the "smirky half-smile" I was using it for all these years. = Thusly I apologize for any unintentional juvenilization of my messages to anyone so afflicted.=
Kyrbi0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:39 PM   #18
Kyrbi0
AKA Khyrberos

Submissions (1)

Default Sup...

Alright, so now you can play the Neutral Hero map!!... Though only as the Archon. Lulz. It's basically for Jigrael; he made the model, and wanted to see it used.

So check here, or just visit the first post of this thread (EDITed that, too).
=It was brought to my attention recently that the ":P" icon stands for "tongue-sticking out", and not the "smirky half-smile" I was using it for all these years. = Thusly I apologize for any unintentional juvenilization of my messages to anyone so afflicted.=

Last edited by Kyrbi0 : 10-20-2008 at 10:39 PM.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:23 PM   #19
Kyrbi0
AKA Khyrberos

Submissions (1)

Default UPDATE

Shameless BUMP. I added a "Progress" list to the table on the 1st page/post, in case anyone was wondering where it all went and why I haven't done anything. :P

NOTE: I'm working on solely the Hero Contest until school's over, so don't hold your breath (but don't give up hope.)

Merry Christmas!!
Old 12-09-2008, 06:37 AM   #20
Pyrogasm
Lackadaisically Absent.

Respected User

Submissions (9)

Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)

Hero Contest - Fourth place

Send a message via ICQ to Pyrogasm Send a message via AIM to Pyrogasm Send a message via MSN to Pyrogasm Send a message via Yahoo to Pyrogasm

Best name for the necromancer so far is "Fourth Horseman."

"Forsaken Horseman" doesn't sound too shabby either.
Your spells are mostly ignored because they are not very cool so we aren't very excited to review/approve them, but you are incredibly persistent and won't give us an excuse to graveyard it. That is generally what results in a resource being ignored for a long time.

The Spell Request Thread Done for, unless someone else wants to revive it...
It lasted a damn long time.

Please; Ask for Help Appropriately

Quote:
Originally posted by Kyrbi0
Huh. Almost makes me wish I had a girlfriend, to take advantage of today (wait, no, that's not what I meant... I mean, take advantage of the fact that it is international women's day... gah, never mind).
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyrogasm
Rome may not have been built in a day, but the Romans sure as hell didn't say "look at this great city we built guys!" when they had nothing more than a bit of stone and some cottages.
Pyrogasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 11:08 AM   #21
Michael Peppers
Lepus?

Michael Peppers is a jewel in the rough (188)Michael Peppers is a jewel in the rough (188)Michael Peppers is a jewel in the rough (188)

Posting just to let you know that this project isn't gone forever, me and cosmicat (when he gets around :D) have taken up this project from Kyrbi0.
Hamachi log

[02:19:19] [5.212.17.52 - cosmicat]
Oh, Michael Peppers wished to know if "we" could take over your Moar Tavern Heroeses Project.
[02:19:26] [5.14.122.202 - Kyrbi0]
It was Mike?
[02:19:29] [5.14.122.202 - Kyrbi0]
I thought it was you
[02:19:38] [5.14.122.202 - Kyrbi0]
Or Alevice. Mike doesn't take initiative like that normally.
[02:19:46] [5.14.122.202 - Kyrbi0]
(kekeke, talking about you like you're not there)
[02:19:52]
Heh
[02:20:06] [5.14.122.202 - Kyrbi0]
Well, as previously stated, I'd be honored.

------------

[02:52:18] [5.14.122.202 - Kyrbi0]
You have total permission to mess with my stuff and make the Tavern-additions (use this conversation as permission/proof)

Also, if someone doesn't believe me (:P), a copy of this log has been saved by Kyrbi0 and put into his Jungle Trolls' Pastebin Thread (Hamachi 2009-06-06.txt), if you have the link (I do :P) you can check it yourselves...

Okay, so the current to do list:

- Fix bugs into Kyrbi0's Lightning Elemental test map
- Meh, probably vJassify its code xD
- Start working on the "Death Knight"

I'll start doing this when I find some spare time to work both on this and on my map.

The final purpose of this project (probably) is:
Having a map with New Tavern Heroes that will be avaiable to anyone that may want to use them.

Last edited by Michael Peppers : 07-06-2009 at 05:28 PM.
Michael Peppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 04:20 PM   #22
deolrin
Tas'dingo!

Submissions (13)

deolrin is a jewel in the rough (167)deolrin is a jewel in the rough (167)

Send a message via MSN to deolrin

Hey peppers, glad to hear that. So you'll start a new thread or something? Keeping Kyrbi0's format might be a nice idea, it looks pretty.

~Gladiator, Sacred
deolrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 04:34 PM   #23
Michael Peppers
Lepus?

Michael Peppers is a jewel in the rough (188)Michael Peppers is a jewel in the rough (188)Michael Peppers is a jewel in the rough (188)

Probably I'll use the threads he made to continue the brainstorming sessions (well, until it's possible, of course), along with this, that will remain the main thread.

Actually I have scant informations about what to do with the heroes' concept etc. (aside from that threads), since most of Kyrbi0's material was written on paper....

Though he gave me some hints about other heroes (seekrit) and told me to scrap that Vagabond Trader hero, because:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrbi0 on hamachi
It was half-baked and posted in a fit of excitement.
(But I have yet to decide about its destiny)

Last edited by Michael Peppers : 07-06-2009 at 04:38 PM.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:00 AM   #24
Michael Peppers
Lepus?

Default Update!

I just finished cleaning and bug-fixing Kyrbi0's Archon testmap. (yes, I also worked a bit to improve his code, not that mine is perfect, though...)

I also added test commands:

"-archon_spawn" to spawn the hero
"-archon_levelup" to... wait, isn't that obvious?

Don't overuse the test commands... (Mwahahahah!!!!!)

Enjoy!

EDIT: Moar cleaning, moar bugfixes!
Attached Files
File Type: w3x Lightning Elemental v1.2b.w3x (388.1 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by Michael Peppers : 07-07-2009 at 01:59 PM.
Old 01-28-2010, 06:27 PM   #25
Michael Peppers
Lepus?

Good news, folks! I finally found some time to finish the Grim Rider (aka Death Knight)

The testmap attached includes both him and the Archon.

Test commands are:
"-archon_spawn"
"-archon_levelup"
"-grimrider_spawn"
"-grimrider_levelup"

Enter your comments in this thread.

Enjoy, and let me know what you think.

PS: I still have to modify something in the credits, though every System/Model creator etc. is credited. Credits are in the quest log.

EDIT: Version 1.1b
- Fixed Decrepify "missile won't disappear" glitch
- Improved some lame code around
- Made it more portable-friendly
Attached Files
File Type: w3x Neutral Hero Additions v1.1b.w3x (752.8 KB, 51 views)

Last edited by Michael Peppers : 03-17-2010 at 11:42 PM.