wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Ghost Forums > Map Database
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 06-21-2008, 01:23 PM   #16
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoD I
There's a bug with the Khamsin Templar. The ability Fesset al Afreet makes Warcraft crash. You must have a call ExecuteFunc(..) with a spelling mistake.
I know, I've fixed it in 1.09b which I'm fixing other bugs in before release. It's not the third skill, by the way, it's the ultimate. I accidentally (Like an idiot) called ExecuteFunc() on a function that doesn't exist. Woops!

Thanks for playing it!
Old 06-21-2008, 01:30 PM   #17
Taur
#8 in posting (nolifeftw)

Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)

Jhita seems a bit over powered, I mean at lv 5 he does I think 80 AoE damage per attack + his normal attack which is about what like 60, so that's 140 dmg per attack, then there's his burning ability which at max lv burns for 8 seconds I think, I forgot how much dmg burn does per second, I think it's 10 but if it is that's roughly 220 dmg per attack. I had 8 kills and 0 deaths the first time I played Jhita :)
Taur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 02:43 PM   #18
Sabertooth_X
YOU GET ROCKED?

Submissions (14)

Sabertooth_X will become famous soon enough (54)Sabertooth_X will become famous soon enough (54)

THe only complaint I got about Jhita was Fire and Flames needs a range nerf.
Old 06-21-2008, 10:19 PM   #19
Joker
User

Joker will become famous soon enough (32)Joker will become famous soon enough (32)

Dis is pretty strong too...I never played him, but he seems to get a shitload of summons + he gets some sort of a heal. I was Jhita(who I think is a bit overpowering) and he got like ~15 when I killed him with like 50 hp left.
Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 10:24 PM   #20
Sabertooth_X
YOU GET ROCKED?

Submissions (14)

Sabertooth_X will become famous soon enough (54)Sabertooth_X will become famous soon enough (54)

I don't think Dis has a heal, but if you get Last Rites with him you regen your HP fast. Heartburn activates with his ulti to spawn like 10,000 guys.

But Dis is really easy to kill alone I've found.
Old 06-21-2008, 11:02 PM   #21
Taur

Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)

Dis is the lava spawn guy right? Ha ha I've killed him so many times I cant remember, never played him before but I guess he must require some serious skill, because the Dis player usually dies fairly early :P

I like Victor too, though his complete lack of a self heal outisde of 5 hp/s regen is quite annoying (I dont think the AoE debuff heals him right?). His ultimate is great for gangs and large pushes against AoE heroes.
Old 06-22-2008, 07:04 AM   #22
Belphegor666
User

Submissions (1)

Belphegor666 is on a distinguished road (16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabertooth_X
I don't think Dis has a heal, but if you get Last Rites with him you regen your HP fast. Heartburn activates with his ulti to spawn like 10,000 guys.
His second spell steals life from foes for each condition they are suffering use first than second and see what happens.

I think firebrand and that item that reduces physical damage when you are suffering from a condition is a good thing. Find a bunch of creeps, attack, first skill, second skill voila you are fully healed + couple of summons.

Last edited by Belphegor666 : 06-22-2008 at 07:06 AM.
Belphegor666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 09:18 AM   #23
Vestras
User

Project Member: LoC

Submissions (4)

Vestras will become famous soon enough (40)Vestras will become famous soon enough (40)

Another bug report - When using the ability Whirlwind Edge, my hero just faced the target location, and a little blitz came. Nothing else happened. After, it worked perfectly.
Vestras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 12:25 PM   #24
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Quote:
Another bug report - When using the ability Whirlwind Edge, my hero just faced the target location, and a little blitz came. Nothing else happened. After, it worked perfectly.
Recall that WWE is stopped by terrain, so if you WWE into a doodad rock or something you won't get very far. This is 100% guaranteed to be what happened that one time.

And about Dis --

There are a lot of awesome item builds for him, I wasn't even using Firebrand or Drakescale or Rikter's when I got the above score.
Old 06-22-2008, 01:59 PM   #25
Vestras
User

Submissions (4)

Vestras will become famous soon enough (40)Vestras will become famous soon enough (40)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising_Dusk
Recall that WWE is stopped by terrain, so if you WWE into a doodad rock or something you won't get very far. This is 100% guaranteed to be what happened that one time.

I tell you, it was plain water. No doodads.
Old 06-22-2008, 02:01 PM   #26
Taur

holy crap...

what's just as sad is that Griffie died 14 times, and the guy with glype died 21...
Old 06-22-2008, 02:24 PM   #27
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

Quote:
I tell you, it was plain water. No doodads.
WWE also cannot go over deep water. :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taur
what's just as sad is that Griffie died 14 times, and the guy with glype died 21...
Griffy's defense was "I'm a ToB player" even though he hasn't played that in ages. RDZ just isn't good at competitive games. :p
Old 06-22-2008, 02:49 PM   #28
Vestras
User

Submissions (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising_Dusk
WWE also cannot go over deep water. :p

It was swallow water. Maybe it was just my Warcraft. Whatever.
Old 06-22-2008, 02:57 PM   #29
Taur

But yeah I reaaaaallly think Jhita needs some toning down, I can kill almost any caster in seconds.
Old 06-22-2008, 03:06 PM   #30
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

'Kay, I will look into it.