wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Modeling / Animation
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 11-16-2008, 09:52 AM   #121
TotallyAwesome
User

Project Member: TBR

Submissions (7)

TotallyAwesome is a jewel in the rough (164)TotallyAwesome is a jewel in the rough (164)

Send a message via ICQ to TotallyAwesome Send a message via AIM to TotallyAwesome Send a message via MSN to TotallyAwesome Send a message via Yahoo to TotallyAwesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionesiist
D3 barbarian?
Cookies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti abuse system, that doesn't allow me to deal out cookies as I should
You must spread some Cookies around before giving it to Dionesiist again.

Last edited by TotallyAwesome : 11-16-2008 at 10:23 AM.
TotallyAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 11-16-2008, 10:22 AM   #122
Dionesiist
User

Submissions (34)

Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)Dionesiist is just really nice (382)

Old 11-25-2008, 07:12 PM   #123
TotallyAwesome
User

Submissions (7)

TotallyAwesome is a jewel in the rough (164)TotallyAwesome is a jewel in the rough (164)

Send a message via ICQ to TotallyAwesome Send a message via AIM to TotallyAwesome Send a message via MSN to TotallyAwesome Send a message via Yahoo to TotallyAwesome

LOLZ, I give cookies, as usual, to anyone who figures out what it is. Easy one, though.
Old 11-25-2008, 07:27 PM   #124
Zerzax
Zerzy

Submissions (2)

Zerzax is a jewel in the rough (192)Zerzax is a jewel in the rough (192)Zerzax is a jewel in the rough (192)

2008 Spell olympics - Fire - SilverSpell Making Session 13 WinnerSpell Making Session 12 Winner

Send a message via AIM to Zerzax Send a message via MSN to Zerzax

Looks kind of like Diablo... Though very dinosaur-y.
Zerzax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 07:28 PM   #125
TotallyAwesome
User

Submissions (7)

Fail XD
Well, it's got something to do with demons, though. The head is bigger now, fixin' proportions.
Old 11-25-2008, 07:58 PM   #126
Linaze
User

Linaze will become famous soon enough (50)Linaze will become famous soon enough (50)

Dinosaur Demon!
Looks awesome, can I still have cookiez?
Linaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 08:20 PM   #127
TotallyAwesome
User

Submissions (7)

Noes, you gotta say it's name and where it is from :P It's lame so many people don't know, though.
Old 11-25-2008, 08:31 PM   #128
SUPa-
User

Submissions (4)

SUPa- will become famous soon enough (64)SUPa- will become famous soon enough (64)SUPa- will become famous soon enough (64)

Pit Fiend from HOMM5
SUPa- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 08:49 PM   #129
TotallyAwesome
User

Submissions (7)

Damn right :P
Old 11-26-2008, 01:21 AM   #130
SUPa-
User

Submissions (4)

SUPa- will become famous soon enough (64)SUPa- will become famous soon enough (64)SUPa- will become famous soon enough (64)

Where's my cookies, noob?
Anywho, model looks pretty good, though some areas look like they need to be fattened up
SUPa- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 11:59 AM   #131
TotallyAwesome
User

Submissions (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti abuse message
You must spread some Cookies around before giving it to SUPa- again.
Hmm, I think you're right.

Last edited by TotallyAwesome : 11-26-2008 at 11:59 AM.
Old 11-26-2008, 07:38 PM   #132
Zerzax
Zerzy

Submissions (2)

Zerzax is a jewel in the rough (192)Zerzax is a jewel in the rough (192)Zerzax is a jewel in the rough (192)

2008 Spell olympics - Fire - SilverSpell Making Session 13 WinnerSpell Making Session 12 Winner

HOMMS?
I knew it wasn't Diablo, but the lure of cookies made me try anyway.
Old 11-26-2008, 08:13 PM   #133
TotallyAwesome
User

Submissions (7)

Haha, well it's HOMM5, heroes of might and magic 5.
Here's some more work on it....
Fixed some proportions, shit and whatnot.
For those who were wondering, this is what the concept looks like, I tried to get it as accurate as possible.
huge pic

Last edited by TotallyAwesome : 11-26-2008 at 08:14 PM.
Old 11-26-2008, 08:42 PM   #134
Zerzax
Zerzy

Submissions (2)

That's pretty damn accurate, I must say. I guess the rest of it is up to skinning to really make it embody the concept. Very Nice.
Old 11-26-2008, 09:18 PM   #135
TotallyAwesome
User

Submissions (7)

Hope I finish it though :P

Screwing with turbosmooth.. XD

Last edited by TotallyAwesome : 11-26-2008 at 09:24 PM.