wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Town Hall > Site Discussion
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 12-19-2005, 05:38 AM   #31
Blade.dk

Respected User

Submissions (15)

Blade.dk is a glorious beacon of light (418)Blade.dk is a glorious beacon of light (418)Blade.dk is a glorious beacon of light (418)Blade.dk is a glorious beacon of light (418)Blade.dk is a glorious beacon of light (418)Blade.dk is a glorious beacon of light (418)

Approved Map: Azeroth's Arcane ArenaSpell session 01 winner

Send a message via MSN to Blade.dk

Tim., I remember you told me on IRC that off topic posting shouldn't increase your postcount.

It still does.

TEST:

This is the name

The hidden text is lame .

Last edited by Blade.dk : 12-19-2005 at 05:52 AM.
Blade.dk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 12-19-2005, 06:32 AM   #32
Ant
User

Submissions (1)

Ant will become famous soon enough (28)

Not sure if it's intended, but map formats (.w3x, .w3c) aren't valid formats for uploading in attachments.
Ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 07:34 AM   #33
Tiki
Transform and roll out!

Respected User

Submissions (11)

Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)

AI tournament - 3rd place

oh god please let me fix panel borders, inputs, and fieldsets... so ugly!
Tiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 07:34 AM   #34
Tiki
Transform and roll out!

Respected User

Submissions (11)

Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)Tiki is a jewel in the rough (244)

oh god please let me fix panel borders, fieldsets and inputs!
Old 12-19-2005, 07:35 AM   #35
Tiki
Transform and roll out!

Respected User

Submissions (11)

btw adding rep to myself deleted my post for some reason.
Old 12-19-2005, 07:35 AM   #36
Tiki
Transform and roll out!

Respected User

Submissions (11)

my posts are getting deleted when i post here?

also let me fix inputs and fieldsets!
Old 12-19-2005, 08:22 AM   #37
Anitarf
Procrastination Incarnate

Development Director

Submissions (19)

Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)

2008 Spell olympics - Fire - SilverApproved Map: Old School Alliance TacticsHero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceSpell making session 2 winner

The "new posts" icon on forums and threads is displaying wrongly for me. It shows new posts in topics that I have already read. After I reread them, they are marked as read, until I close the browser and reopen it, when it's again showing those topics as having new posts, while no new posts are actually made in that time.
Anitarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 10:16 AM   #38
SeasonsOfLove
A Nitpicky Map Reviewer

Official Map Reviewer

SeasonsOfLove will become famous soon enough (44)SeasonsOfLove will become famous soon enough (44)

[Quicksilver #2] - 2nd Place

Send a message via AIM to SeasonsOfLove

Neither are replays or campaign formats. (.w3g, .w3n)
SeasonsOfLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 11:29 AM   #39
Bob27
User

Submissions (17)

Bob27 is a jewel in the rough (180)Bob27 is a jewel in the rough (180)Bob27 is a jewel in the rough (180)

Send a message via MSN to Bob27

Whenever I go into the recource section it come up with this

Bob27, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
However it does work when i'm not logged on
Bob27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 12:49 PM   #40
Zoxc
( ~)>

Respected User

Submissions (9)

Zoxc is just really nice (312)Zoxc is just really nice (312)Zoxc is just really nice (312)

You'll have to wait till Vex finishs it...
Old 12-19-2005, 01:31 PM   #41
Anitarf

Development Director

Submissions (19)

Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)

2008 Spell olympics - Fire - SilverApproved Map: Old School Alliance TacticsHero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceSpell making session 2 winner

There seems to be a bug with the marking of threads and forums, which have new posts and which don't. Whenever I come to the site, a bunch of threads are bolded although after reading them, I discover there are no new posts I haven't read before. They become unbolded after I read them (again), but only for some time, when I'm back at the site later they're again marked like they have some unread new posts in them.
Old 12-19-2005, 01:33 PM   #42
Zoxc
( ~)>

Respected User

Submissions (9)

Zoxc is just really nice (312)Zoxc is just really nice (312)Zoxc is just really nice (312)

Try cleaning your cakes Anitarf or cookies :P
Old 12-19-2005, 01:44 PM   #43
Tim.
Missing You All at Wc3c

Site Owner

Submissions (18)

Tim. is a name known to all (503)Tim. is a name known to all (503)Tim. is a name known to all (503)Tim. is a name known to all (503)Tim. is a name known to all (503)

Approved Map: PiratesSpell making session 3 winner

Alright one answer at a time:

At the moment Off-Topic posts DO count toward post counts. This might change in the near future, if it does, you will be informed.

Ant, nice to see you around again. Yes, we have yet to modify the attachment script for Wa3 file types. This is on our agenda to attend to.

Tiki; it seems you are having a problem with your cache or cookies or worse. I will help you on MSN tonight.

Anitarf I experience that issue as well at times, I think it might be cookie settings but I am more inclined to think it is a time-based option I need to tinker with. Thank you for informing us and I will try to correct it (if indeed it is a server-side problem.)

Bob27: The resource section is currently under construction and should be up in under 24 hours.

Anitarf, did you repeat your problem you stated earlier? Are you having a problem like Tiki and are unable to see your own posts? I will speak with you on MSN tonight as well.

Avast! Seen Pirates? Get it here!
Tim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 01:50 PM   #44
Whitehorn
SPOON!

Respected User

Submissions (114)

Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)Whitehorn is a name known to all (510)

The new posts thing has happened to me twice today.

Be excellent to each other.
Whitehorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 02:39 PM   #45
Anitarf

Development Director

Submissions (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim.
Anitarf, did you repeat your problem you stated earlier? Are you having a problem like Tiki and are unable to see your own posts? I will speak with you on MSN tonight as well.
I did post this already, didn't I? I was really starting to think this flu or whatever I have was starting to get to me. I remebered typing about this already somewhere but couldn't find my post. Was it in this thread? In that case, no, I don't see it. I can see my other posts, like my second one, otherwise.

Edit: I can see this post as well. :)
Edit2: funny, but I don't see Tiki's post either (you were responding to him in your reply, so I assume he posted in this thread)