wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Hosted Projects > The Dawn of Chaos
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 03-03-2009, 08:01 PM   #46
John_Drake
User

Project Leader: DoC

John_Drake will become famous soon enough (73)John_Drake will become famous soon enough (73)John_Drake will become famous soon enough (73)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrbi0
Oh, so like you left some of it the way it was (all the slk's and stuff), then inserted your custom models/icons/etc, with proper file-folder heirarchy (like Units\Orc\Grunt\Grunt.blp)?

Also, you say you used war3xpatch.mpq, instead of war3xlocal.mpq. Any particular reason?

Higher file priority. I replaced a lot of the SLK files with the DoC ones, so I needed them to be the ones that are given priority.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:48 AM   #47
weg
User

weg is on a distinguished road (11)

i think he meant war3patch.mpq
weg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:14 AM   #48
The_Skullpitter
Realm Design Executive

The_Skullpitter has a spectacular aura about (94)The_Skullpitter has a spectacular aura about (94)The_Skullpitter has a spectacular aura about (94)The_Skullpitter has a spectacular aura about (94)

Send a message via MSN to The_Skullpitter

Stickied, bumped and ready to rock. God I missed my mod powers.

I had a dream a few months ago. The Pope was teaching Pope Class in my dining room. We all had Pope uniforms and we were sitting at my dining room table. I was like the Pope Class Clown. I got in a huge fight with the Pope, and he made me fail a test out of spite so I threw a fit, ran upstairs, threw my Pope robes down the stairs at him, ran into my room, fell on my ass into my laundry basket and cried.
After I woke up I was furious with the Pope for about a week.
Then he died.
The_Skullpitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 09:22 PM   #49
antihero
Evening Commmmmmmissioner

Project Member: WotTH

Submissions (11)

antihero is a jewel in the rough (238)antihero is a jewel in the rough (238)antihero is a jewel in the rough (238)antihero is a jewel in the rough (238)

Skinning Contest #13 WinnerSkinning contest 2

Lothar's face sucks.
Peasant skin sucks.
Runner skin sucks.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHEEEHAHAHAHAHA
antihero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:13 PM   #50
The_Skullpitter
Realm Design Executive

The_Skullpitter has a spectacular aura about (94)The_Skullpitter has a spectacular aura about (94)The_Skullpitter has a spectacular aura about (94)The_Skullpitter has a spectacular aura about (94)

Trawling for compliments sucks.

I had a dream a few months ago. The Pope was teaching Pope Class in my dining room. We all had Pope uniforms and we were sitting at my dining room table. I was like the Pope Class Clown. I got in a huge fight with the Pope, and he made me fail a test out of spite so I threw a fit, ran upstairs, threw my Pope robes down the stairs at him, ran into my room, fell on my ass into my laundry basket and cried.
Then he died.
Old 03-15-2009, 10:22 PM   #51
antihero

Submissions (11)

antihero is a jewel in the rough (238)antihero is a jewel in the rough (238)antihero is a jewel in the rough (238)antihero is a jewel in the rough (238)

I don't want compliments, they are terrible and I made new ones.
I hope John adds them at some point.

Old 03-16-2009, 12:12 AM   #52
John_Drake
User

John_Drake will become famous soon enough (73)John_Drake will become famous soon enough (73)John_Drake will become famous soon enough (73)

I've got the new runner skin, but I do not have one of the Lothar or peasant ones.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:41 AM   #53
antihero

Submissions (11)

I'll make a pack, there are some other skins that need some updating.

Last edited by antihero : 03-16-2009 at 06:09 AM.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:14 AM   #54
Sunwarrior25
I say!

Submissions (3)

Sunwarrior25 will become famous soon enough (30)Sunwarrior25 will become famous soon enough (30)

Send a message via Yahoo to Sunwarrior25

I, uh, didn't read the part about backing up the war3patch.mpq until after I tested the mod... I can't seem to connect to battle.net to change it back, and trying to do so with out the .mpq crashes the game with an error message. I also lost my CD-keys (may have discarded the jewel case they were on. it was broken), so reinstalling would be a pain.... So... Does running the stand alone patch do anything? Or am I screwed?
- Staying up WAY too late.
- Fooling around with various things.
Other places to find me:
YouTube
deviantART
Twitter
uStream

Last edited by Sunwarrior25 : 03-16-2009 at 01:14 AM.
Sunwarrior25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:21 AM   #55
John_Drake
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunwarrior25
I, uh, didn't read the part about backing up the war3patch.mpq until after I tested the mod... I can't seem to connect to battle.net to change it back, and trying to do so with out the .mpq crashes the game with an error message. I also lost my CD-keys (may have discarded the jewel case they were on. it was broken), so reinstalling would be a pain.... So... Does running the stand alone patch do anything? Or am I screwed?

If you have MSN, PM on this board with your info and I'll add you and send you a copy of the original MPQ.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:44 AM   #56
The_Skullpitter
Realm Design Executive

Quote:
Originally Posted by antihero
I'll make a pack, there are some other skins that need some undating.

Kilrogg's face.

Then he died.
Old 03-16-2009, 06:19 AM   #57
antihero

Submissions (11)

The Kilrogg I have seems fine (posted in private) , doomhammer could probably use an upgrade.

Old 03-16-2009, 09:26 PM   #58
The_Skullpitter
Realm Design Executive

Dunno what Doomhammer needs until we've got his tusks in, that's the main thing I can't get my head around.

Then he died.
Old 04-13-2009, 04:18 AM   #59
noob616
User

noob616 has little to show at this moment (0)

if i put this in, do i lose the real human campaign?
noob616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 03:22 PM   #60
John_Drake
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob616
if i put this in, do i lose the real human campaign?
Only for as long as you have it installed if you backed up the original MPQ.