wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Project Discussion > Map / Campaign Projects
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 02-11-2014, 01:49 PM   #1201
Anitarf
Procrastination Incarnate

Development Director

Submissions (19)

Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)

2008 Spell olympics - Fire - SilverApproved Map: Old School Alliance TacticsHero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceSpell making session 2 winner

The pastebin was never intended for long-term storage, though. If you still keep any information there, you should consider finding an alternate service, like Dropbox or something.
Old 02-15-2014, 10:00 PM   #1202
Archian
Dark & Ominous

Project Leader: LoC

Submissions (27)

Archian is a glorious beacon of light (477)Archian is a glorious beacon of light (477)Archian is a glorious beacon of light (477)Archian is a glorious beacon of light (477)

Well I've never really used this site as storage. I just remember I used it once to upload so I could share it with the team members & send the link in a PM.

Still I havn't heard from any of the team members. I guess nobody sees this thread/site that much anymore. I still have the map of D3TFA, though (v21 to be specific). But it's missing some features that were in the latest.

Damn, so much content lost due to the breakdown. I'm referring to the event of this site. Has the been any talk of moving the site to a more secure server?
Archian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 03:30 PM   #1203
iNfraNe
PhD

Cinematics Moderator

Submissions (7)

iNfraNe is just really nice (266)iNfraNe is just really nice (266)iNfraNe is just really nice (266)iNfraNe is just really nice (266)iNfraNe is just really nice (266)

Approved Map: Mortar Ball

Send a message via MSN to iNfraNe

Hey Archian,

Would you mind releasing the last map you have? There's so uch awesome stuff in there...
The Spirit of Vengeance (Cinematic, Blizzard contest winner)
Elimination Tournament
Mortar Ball
iNfraNe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 01:22 PM   #1204
Archian
Dark & Ominous

Submissions (27)

Archian is a glorious beacon of light (477)Archian is a glorious beacon of light (477)Archian is a glorious beacon of light (477)Archian is a glorious beacon of light (477)

Sure

I'll upload it later. Sorry for the late reply, though.
Old 06-13-2015, 12:14 AM   #1205
Kyrbi0
AKA Khyrberos

Submissions (1)

Kyrbi0 is a jewel in the rough (170)Kyrbi0 is a jewel in the rough (170)

Send a message via MSN to Kyrbi0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archian
...Sorry for the late reply, though.
5 Months? Eh, its the new norm.
=It was brought to my attention recently that the ":P" icon stands for "tongue-sticking out", and not the "smirky half-smile" I was using it for all these years. = Thusly I apologize for any unintentional juvenilization of my messages to anyone so afflicted.=
Kyrbi0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 07:53 AM   #1206
Anitarf
Procrastination Incarnate

Development Director

Submissions (19)

Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)

2008 Spell olympics - Fire - SilverApproved Map: Old School Alliance TacticsHero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceSpell making session 2 winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrbi0
5 Months? Eh, its the new norm.
Then why are you replying after only a week? :P
Old 06-13-2015, 02:34 PM   #1207
Archian
Dark & Ominous

Submissions (27)

I've send the map to iNfraNe. However, I may just upload it to this thread.
For the time being, if anyone is interested just send me a PM.
Old 06-20-2015, 12:01 AM   #1208
Kyrbi0
AKA Khyrberos

Submissions (1)

Kyrbi0 is a jewel in the rough (170)Kyrbi0 is a jewel in the rough (170)

Send a message via MSN to Kyrbi0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitarf
Then why are you replying after only a week? :P
The ends justify the means!
=It was brought to my attention recently that the ":P" icon stands for "tongue-sticking out", and not the "smirky half-smile" I was using it for all these years. = Thusly I apologize for any unintentional juvenilization of my messages to anyone so afflicted.=
Kyrbi0 is offline   Reply With Quote