wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Project Discussion > Map / Campaign Projects
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 09-21-2011, 05:10 PM   #796
cosmicat
Probably AFK

cosmicat will become famous soon enough (71)cosmicat will become famous soon enough (71)cosmicat will become famous soon enough (71)

Eek! You scared me.
Old 09-24-2011, 01:38 AM   #797
Kyrbi0
AKA Khyrberos

Submissions (1)

Kyrbi0 is a jewel in the rough (170)Kyrbi0 is a jewel in the rough (170)

Send a message via MSN to Kyrbi0

Don't DO that. You almost make me think this board has activity. :P

Umm... ~UPDATE~
- I now, potentially, have a part-time job starting tomorrow. Thus I will begin having $money$ coming in, and thusly I am moving towards owning a computer, with which I can fill with all my files, and attempt to finish things.

Yay...?
=It was brought to my attention recently that the ":P" icon stands for "tongue-sticking out", and not the "smirky half-smile" I was using it for all these years. = Thusly I apologize for any unintentional juvenilization of my messages to anyone so afflicted.=
Kyrbi0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 02:32 AM   #798
Nuclear Arbitor
Reputation Leech

Submissions (1)

Nuclear Arbitor has a spectacular aura about (83)Nuclear Arbitor has a spectacular aura about (83)Nuclear Arbitor has a spectacular aura about (83)

unless you like not having a computer.
Nuclear Arbitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 06:43 AM   #799
deolrin
Tas'dingo!

Submissions (13)

deolrin is a jewel in the rough (167)deolrin is a jewel in the rough (167)

Send a message via MSN to deolrin

That's wonderful news, Kyrbi0! Hopefully the trolls will be finished soon. :)

~Gladiator, Sacred
deolrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 12:34 PM   #800
AnemicRoyalty

Texturing Moderator
Project Member: WotTH

Submissions (23)

AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)

Skinning Contest #14 WinnerSkinning Contest #15 WinnerHero Contest #2 - 1st Place

So I had this idea for a Troll hero that I'm sure would tickle your fancy :)

Terrorlord

Warrior Hero. Badass Jungle Troll Warlord mounted on a Devilsaur (WoW version of a T-rex). Would have a variety of brutal physical attacks, fears and berserks (ala Pitlord).

But most importantly, the vocal lines:

We move, hYeeeeessssss.

You shall not prevail, NO!

Terrorlords do not surrender, WE CONQUER!

Terrorlord, TERRORIZE!
  • DIII: TFA Textures
  • Finish and release a bunch of stuff
AnemicRoyalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 09:51 PM   #801
Kyrbi0
AKA Khyrberos

Submissions (1)

~2011/10/31 - Progress~
Nothing major, but I finished an archival of this topic. 54 pages in Wc3C, over 600+ in Microsoft Word!! (shrunk it down to ~450, but still). I'll be combing through it for information and marking it up, hopefully.

Other than that, been working on getting a handle on both the state I left it in as well as what's been done. Mainly focusing on the names, and I'm really pleased with some of the revisions. The Python Warrioress has never sounded so good. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicRoyalty
So I had this idea for a Troll hero that I'm sure would tickle your fancy :)

Terrorlord

Warrior Hero. Badass Jungle Troll Warlord mounted on a Devilsaur (WoW version of a T-rex). Would have a variety of brutal physical attacks, fears and berserks (ala Pitlord).

But most importantly, the vocal lines:

We move, hYeeeeessssss. - You shall not prevail, NO! - Terrorlords do not surrender, WE CONQUER! - Terrorlord, TERRORIZE!
Well actually, that's surprisingly-compatible with the current Warbringer concept... Despite him having a great custom model, I've long wanted him to be Mounted, and a giant Uber-raptor would do him some good...
Hey, if you wanna model it, I won't say 'no'. >:P

(As for vocal lines, I've not had much success finding compatible, easy ways to incorporate those into a mod. Besides that, I am one man, sans microphone and sans Jamaican goodness :P. However, I love the Megatron-concept.)
=It was brought to my attention recently that the ":P" icon stands for "tongue-sticking out", and not the "smirky half-smile" I was using it for all these years. = Thusly I apologize for any unintentional juvenilization of my messages to anyone so afflicted.=
Old 10-31-2011, 11:52 PM   #802
AnemicRoyalty

Texturing Moderator

Submissions (23)

AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)AnemicRoyalty is a name known to all (524)

Skinning Contest #14 WinnerSkinning Contest #15 WinnerHero Contest #2 - 1st Place

It would actually be really fun to do and I'd be keen to take a shot at modeling it after I've finished up a few projects :)
Old 11-01-2011, 03:54 PM   #803
Kyrbi0
AKA Khyrberos

Submissions (1)

Bah, finishing something? Who does that? :P

Delicious. I already have first-hand experience with your modelling : ), so I have no doubts it would be epic. Let me know & I'll throw you his info/model.
Old 01-31-2012, 10:35 PM   #804
AnemicRoyalty

Texturing Moderator

Submissions (23)

Hey, look! Activity!

Zoom (requires log in)

1187 polygons of Dino-troll goodness.

I've replaced the collar with a bunch of skulls in the latest version and given him a crazy-long spear but I'm keeping it under wraps for now :)
Old 02-01-2012, 06:16 AM   #805
cohadar
master of fugue

Submissions (5)

cohadar is just really nice (250)cohadar is just really nice (250)cohadar is just really nice (250)cohadar is just really nice (250)cohadar is just really nice (250)

Trolls + Dinos, that simply cannot fail.
Old 02-18-2013, 08:32 PM   #806
Kyrbi0
AKA Khyrberos

Submissions (1)

Default ~~SITE CRASH UPDATE~~

Welp, that stinks. Quite ironically, I managed to get an archive of this whole topic... But nothing in the last year (how does a year go by without me archiving? I'm losing my touch).

(Un)Fortunately, since nothing really happens around here, we didn't miss much, although what is gone will be sorely missed. I believe there was a conversation of decent length between me and Deolrin about towers & such (still have the cruddy MSPaint drawings to prove it), as well as some WIPs on that delicious 'Troll Dino-Rider'.

(Feel free to rectify this, AR or Deolrin, by posting more WIPs to fill the void. xD)

In the mean-time, I'm en-meshed in school. Actually managed to open WE recently; I'll be testing the Pandaren Brewmaster's Storm, Earth, and Fire ability for use in several different applications:
- Use as a limited "Controlled Summon" concept for Goblins (summons summoned units & the original summoner, but invulnerable & immobile (ala Pokemon Trainer from Super Smash Bros Brawl)
- Use as a defensive/tactical "Soul Cage" entrapment spell (since it summons X units in a perfect circle around casting point, could feasibly have a "Defender" unit that can split himself into a giant ring of "wall" units that entrap & isolate a section of the battlefield)
- Use as an evasive/tactical "Dodge/Leap" spell (causes the casting unit to jump out, dodging attacks & moving positions)

The latter is a possible thought for the Trolls. Still having problems, though (with one summon, the SEF ability consistently picks one direction to go. Weird.)

~~~

So, things are going. Slow as molasses, but going nonetheless. :P

Last edited by Kyrbi0 : 02-19-2013 at 03:32 PM.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:35 PM   #807
Anitarf
Procrastination Incarnate

Development Director

Submissions (19)

Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)

2008 Spell olympics - Fire - SilverApproved Map: Old School Alliance TacticsHero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceSpell making session 2 winner

You can still rescue some stuff from google's cache.
Old 02-19-2013, 12:22 AM   #808
Kyrbi0
AKA Khyrberos

Submissions (1)

Man, you don't know how excited I was to see your name in this thread. Make yourself at home. : )

*checking Google Webcache* Wow, I had no idea... I guess I *did* lose a lot of good info. Thanks a lot, that'll be a real help.
Old 08-31-2015, 05:46 PM   #809
SanKakU
User

SanKakU has a little shameless behaviour in the past (-2)

Send a message via AIM to SanKakU Send a message via MSN to SanKakU Send a message via Yahoo to SanKakU

while you're at it, could add a thing here or there for existing races, like a detonate upgrade for wisps at tiers 2 and 3.

Last edited by SanKakU : 08-31-2015 at 05:46 PM.
SanKakU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 03:18 AM   #810
Kyrbi0
AKA Khyrberos

Submissions (1)

Exclamation IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

It has come to my attention that this glorious bastion of Warcraft 3 Modding may be making a final transition.

As much as I may wish otherwise, I can only see the wisdom in such a potential course of action, and thus must take prudent re-action:

I will officially be moving my operations over to The Hive Workshop, in this newly-christened thread . I encourage you all to join me, and thank all of you who have contributed to this Great Work.

~Brethren, adieu!~