wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Developer's Corner > Triggers & Scripts
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2008, 09:17 PM   #196
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

It took me 3 hours to construct a full test map and my spell, you can do it in 7. :p
Old 03-15-2008, 09:26 PM   #197
HINDYhat
User

Submissions (2)

HINDYhat will become famous soon enough (48)HINDYhat will become famous soon enough (48)

Blargh, I was aware of the bugs before submitting, but I can't really find what the problem is... time to look some more.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:47 PM   #198
Pyrogasm
Lackadaisically Absent.

Respected User

Submissions (9)

Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)

Hero Contest - Fourth place

Send a message via ICQ to Pyrogasm Send a message via AIM to Pyrogasm Send a message via MSN to Pyrogasm Send a message via Yahoo to Pyrogasm

Ah, but did you have to build a system for tripe-point casting? Oh, and I can't terrain for balls.
Your spells are mostly ignored because they are not very cool so we aren't very excited to review/approve them, but you are incredibly persistent and won't give us an excuse to graveyard it. That is generally what results in a resource being ignored for a long time.

The Spell Request Thread Done for, unless someone else wants to revive it...
It lasted a damn long time.

Please; Ask for Help Appropriately

Quote:
Originally posted by Kyrbi0
Huh. Almost makes me wish I had a girlfriend, to take advantage of today (wait, no, that's not what I meant... I mean, take advantage of the fact that it is international women's day... gah, never mind).
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyrogasm
Rome may not have been built in a day, but the Romans sure as hell didn't say "look at this great city we built guys!" when they had nothing more than a bit of stone and some cottages.
Old 03-16-2008, 12:03 AM   #199
moyack
Evil Emoticon

Respected User
Project Leader: PoC

Submissions (17)

moyack is a splendid one to behold (666)moyack is a splendid one to behold (666)moyack is a splendid one to behold (666)moyack is a splendid one to behold (666)

AI Tournament #2 - 2nd PlaceHero Contest - Second place

Send a message via MSN to moyack

Quote:
Originally Posted by HINDYhat
Blargh, I was aware of the bugs before submitting, but I can't really find what the problem is... time to look some more.
Hey!! I hope you get your bugs fixed, or I'll make your maps into pieces when you submit them in the submit resource section, capichi?? roar!!1!
Old 03-16-2008, 12:04 AM   #200
Fulla
Evil Overlord

Submissions (3)

Fulla has a spectacular aura about (79)Fulla has a spectacular aura about (79)Fulla has a spectacular aura about (79)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising_Dusk
EDIT: And Fulla, might want to give your submission a map description. You make such an epic post, then it's "Just another WC3 map" :p

I actually just quoted/CnP'd your submission description :)

However...some weird wtf WEHelper bug, I cant even save the map now...
All trigs disabled.

Last edited by Fulla : 03-16-2008 at 12:08 AM.
Old 03-16-2008, 12:23 AM   #201
Toadcop
BuranX

Submissions (4)

Toadcop is just really nice (299)Toadcop is just really nice (299)

Approved Map: TcXSpell Making Session 10 Winner

Send a message via ICQ to Toadcop

HINDYhat lol operations with non existing lightnings... or bad operations with lightnings... ohh... well i would say. "bad coding" but the spell self is cool. is bit similar to my Antimatter clot ^^

masda70 wins :pray: ^^ ! the only spell which hate impressed me or better to say to play with it around 10 mins ^^ ! very cool
Old 03-16-2008, 12:30 AM   #202
Pyrogasm
Lackadaisically Absent.

Respected User

Submissions (9)

Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)

Send a message via ICQ to Pyrogasm Send a message via AIM to Pyrogasm Send a message via MSN to Pyrogasm Send a message via Yahoo to Pyrogasm

Fuck.

I'm not going to finish. I have to play in my school musical from 9:30-12:30 (EST). ARRRRGHH.
Your spells are mostly ignored because they are not very cool so we aren't very excited to review/approve them, but you are incredibly persistent and won't give us an excuse to graveyard it. That is generally what results in a resource being ignored for a long time.

Quote:
Huh. Almost makes me wish I had a girlfriend, to take advantage of today (wait, no, that's not what I meant... I mean, take advantage of the fact that it is international women's day... gah, never mind).
Quote:
Rome may not have been built in a day, but the Romans sure as hell didn't say "look at this great city we built guys!" when they had nothing more than a bit of stone and some cottages.

Last edited by Pyrogasm : 03-16-2008 at 12:31 AM.
Old 03-16-2008, 12:38 AM   #203
The Elite
For External Use Only

Submissions (6)

The Elite will become famous soon enough (60)The Elite will become famous soon enough (60)The Elite will become famous soon enough (60)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrogasm
Fuck.

I'm not going to finish. I have to play in my school musical from 9:30-12:30 (EST). ARRRRGHH.
lol musicals suck so much. Most of the time

Goths are nerds that dress like vampires. -Dominant-Male
Oh, and wc3c wasn't dying back in 2007 and it isn't now. Our secret is simple: you can't kill the undead ... - Vexorian

We're definitely not going to make a G or a PG version of this. It's not PillowfightCraft. - Chris Metzen on the Warcraft Movie
Man, we're considered elitist all over the internet. This makes me feel nice and warm inside. - ghenjis
Please help! I'll provide no information, you must guess! - Whitehorn
Old 03-16-2008, 12:53 AM   #204
Pyrogasm
Lackadaisically Absent.

Respected User

Submissions (9)

I may abuse my moderator thread-opening-and-closing abilities and submit my spell later than the deadline...

Well... I'm not really sure what I can do. I'm going to my performance in 30 minutes and when I get back the deadline'll be up. I guess I'll just see what pans out and how nice Rising_Dusk is.

Maybe I can get Fulla and masda70 on my side too :)

Edit: My code so far:
Expand JASS:

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Pyrogasm : 03-16-2008 at 12:54 AM.
Old 03-16-2008, 01:47 AM   #205
TheSecretArts
Galaxy Scripter

Submissions (2)

TheSecretArts will become famous soon enough (38)TheSecretArts will become famous soon enough (38)

Send a message via AIM to TheSecretArts Send a message via MSN to TheSecretArts Send a message via Yahoo to TheSecretArts

Good Luck too all who entered. It will be quite the interesting conclusion!
Old 03-16-2008, 01:48 AM   #206
TheSecretArts
Galaxy Scripter

Submissions (2)

TheSecretArts will become famous soon enough (38)TheSecretArts will become famous soon enough (38)

Send a message via AIM to TheSecretArts Send a message via MSN to TheSecretArts Send a message via Yahoo to TheSecretArts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulla
I actually just quoted/CnP'd your submission description :)

However...some weird wtf WEHelper bug, I cant even save the map now...
All trigs disabled.

you need the NEWEST vJASS because it uses TESH...
Old 03-16-2008, 04:11 AM   #207
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Because I'm a nice guy and I'd like to maximize entries, I'm going to extend this until I wake up tomorrow morning. That's it, though, I gave you all two whole weeks for this. :p

/passes out
Old 03-16-2008, 04:58 AM
Pyrogasm
This message has been deleted by Pyrogasm. Reason: Whoops.
Old 03-16-2008, 08:48 AM   #208
Pyrogasm
Lackadaisically Absent.

Respected User

Submissions (9)

Heh. <3 Dusk.

I must now invoke my most favorite quotation of all time:
Quotation:
I love deadlines. I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
–Douglas Adams

Anyway.... It Lives! My creation is well on it's way to existence! (Thanks greatly to Anitarf with his lovely post in this thread.) Here's the code:
Expand JASS:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-16-2008, 11:58 AM   #209
Fulla
Evil Overlord

Submissions (3)

Fulla has a spectacular aura about (79)Fulla has a spectacular aura about (79)Fulla has a spectacular aura about (79)

Kk, managed to update my spell with a map description :)
Old 03-16-2008, 02:22 PM   #210
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director

Submissions (27)

Well uh, cool Pyro, but why didn't you ever submit it...?

Alright, TWO HOURS. You've spent too much time working on it to not submit and I don't like cutting people off. Just post it in the submission thread before 12:30PM my time and you're gold.