wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Stories / Writing
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2005, 09:33 PM   #61
Fladian
User

Respected User

Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy
Fladian likes men.
Oh? Are you finding it out through your own experience with other men?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RightField
You're proud of being the #1 assling without a life? Because that's what the postcount means when compared to join data. The more posts you have, the less of a life you have! Whoho Flad! Go you! :P
Look who's talking, RightField. You don't strike me as the best guy in the world either.

Quote:
I bet Azhag likes men too.
How funny that people are starting to mention that they like men.

Quote:
Funny how quickly these replies turn up.
They do? I'm still stuck with a hang over here.

Quote:
P.S GOD DAMNIT I JUST SAW THE FIRST TWO PAGES, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU FLADIAN!?
What's with it?

Quote:
Fladian doesn't count because he writes hilariously emo SHITE (badly written shite) and he really does not merit my hatred, let alone my attention, period.
Ah. So therefore you are posting?
Old 05-29-2005, 12:56 AM   #62
Azumarril
User

Azumarril has little to show at this moment (0)

Send a message via AIM to Azumarril

la mere de Fladian est gay!
Old 05-29-2005, 02:04 AM   #63
Taur
#8 in posting (nolifeftw)

Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)

Is this about Fladian's comment about french people? Honestly you guys are being very immature about it, racism goes on all the time, and I gurantee you've all been racists before, just coz fladian says something wrong lets go jump him!

try searching for the word 'jew' and I gurantee you rightfield has used it before as a flame. That's not racism? No one goes, oh let's all jump RF for calling someone a jew. There may or may not be jews in this forum, but it's racism all the same. There happens to be french people here, so when someone is racist towards french, it's a crime, even if it's a senior member. If so you're being racist in your views of racism, you think racism only matters if it happens to you, but if someone who was a jew turned up and starting flaming RF for all he's worth, you'd probably all gang up on him for being a jew, as opposed to RF who was actually being racist. Another similar term is 'Nigger' there are black people on this forum, I know and I'm sure that some would find Nigger offensive, yet for people like RF and wormskull it's everyday language. There actually has been a thread about racism showed towards blacks made by afroknight, but I didn't see RF and Andy appear and start flaming the person who gave afroknight neg rep for saying he loved black people.

I am not saying it's right for fladian to be racist towards french people, but I am saying that you guys are taking this too far. Fladian probably also has a valid reason, e.g. if when I was young i saw some so-called black people come and start terroziing and killing people, some of which were in my family, because we weren't "black" I would have a reason for disliking them, or being racist towards them, perhaps Fladian has a reason too...

I used RF as an example I don't know if he actually does call ppl jews, but I did see that one of you ppl who gave fladian neg rep for being a racist called him a 'jew' what kind of shit is that?
Old 05-29-2005, 02:29 AM   #64
Andy
oh dear

Respected User

Submissions (2)

Andy has a spectacular aura about (80)Andy has a spectacular aura about (80)Andy has a spectacular aura about (80)

I never said I wasn't posting, I was just pointing out that I probably shouldn't be bothering, you are JUST like alfred.
Old 05-29-2005, 02:32 AM   #65
Andy
oh dear

Respected User

Submissions (2)

Andy has a spectacular aura about (80)Andy has a spectacular aura about (80)Andy has a spectacular aura about (80)

Fladian, tu est tres retardé
Old 05-29-2005, 05:42 AM   #66
Azumarril
User

Azumarril has little to show at this moment (0)

Send a message via AIM to Azumarril

Andy, you forgot to conjugate the verb, it's tu es, BUMDASS!
Old 05-29-2005, 06:49 AM   #67
Andy
oh dear

Respected User

Submissions (2)

'How funny that people are starting to mention that they like men.'
OH I THINK THIS IS CALLED PROJECTION MY FINE FEATHERED FRIEND.

Azui is uncomfortable with his sexuality.
Old 05-29-2005, 02:56 PM   #68
Belphegor666
User

Submissions (1)

Belphegor666 is on a distinguished road (16)

Quote:
I bet Azhag likes men too.

SLEET, never say that again or I'll have to castrate you with a rusty pitchfork.

Funny how quickly these replies turn up.

P.S GOD DAMNIT I JUST SAW THE FIRST TWO PAGES, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU FLADIAN!?

NOOOO Andy, you mustn't castrate him. Let me... I'm (or was) a proud owner of the castration quote on this site, and as such only I have the privilege to castrate people...muhahhahah... *takes his rusty pitchforks* OK who was scheduled for a castration... OH its you Flad...
Old 06-17-2005, 11:09 AM   #69
XeXoRian

Okay I have had 5 people read fladians work and were astounded by how immature the people of the thread are. If fladian wants to write a story please dont criticize him on where/what/and how he wants to post it. You people have NO right to just tell other people or try and say other people are wrong for that. Also furthermore -- Flad -- All the people I've shown this too outside the forums -- was in a printed version -- I copy and pasted it and gave you full credit -- even with your comments -- and those of the people being serious and mature about things in life rather than maniacal and dumbshits -- so far everyone at my workplace was real impressed. Grats on the story -- hope to hear more from ya soon man. :8

once again -- congrats on the awesome story :P

-XeXoRian -- God Map Maker and Storywriter (not as good as flad tho..)

also as my first post and prolly one of my last id like to point out all the work I did for the useast realms on wc3tft was cancelled partly in due of map stealers and people just plain acting 12. All my work is personal and my series of RPG's are worked with from a team of some of the best micro'ers and game players you'd ever see.

Old 06-17-2005, 12:54 PM   #70
Dorelian
User

Retired Director

Dorelian is on a distinguished road (15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeXoRian
Okay I have had 5 people read fladians work and were astounded by how immature the people of the thread are. If fladian wants to write a story please dont criticize him on where/what/and how he wants to post it. You people have NO right to just tell other people or try and say other people are wrong for that. Also furthermore -- Flad -- All the people I've shown this too outside the forums -- was in a printed version -- I copy and pasted it and gave you full credit -- even with your comments -- and those of the people being serious and mature about things in life rather than maniacal and dumbshits -- so far everyone at my workplace was real impressed. Grats on the story -- hope to hear more from ya soon man. :8

once again -- congrats on the awesome story :P

-XeXoRian -- God Map Maker and Storywriter (not as good as flad tho..)

also as my first post and prolly one of my last id like to point out all the work I did for the useast realms on wc3tft was cancelled partly in due of map stealers and people just plain acting 12. All my work is personal and my series of RPG's are worked with from a team of some of the best micro'ers and game players you'd ever see.

What are you, an elementary school teacher ? Because that's one of the few jobs where all your colleagues would possibly say this story is so awesome, despite all the obvious grammar mistakes, that it deserves to be revived after THREE WEEKS. You need to read more. No offence.

He posted his work, nobody told him it's in the wrong place, because it's not. Since he posted it, rest assured he expected criticism.

... God map maker ? CONGRATULATIONS! You've just won the "Quickest first arrogant comment after registration" medal of June! Good luck in July everyone! :P

I'm going to close this now, Fladian can make a new thread if he has any more parts.
Closed Thread