wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Stories / Writing
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2005, 03:10 PM   #511
mighty death
User

mighty death has little to show at this moment (0)

Sa'thras quickly ran to a cold section of the mountains. His mind had been nearly destroyed, he was damaged horribly mentally. Something was wrong with him he could tell. Later he went into some sort of trance, he lay their huddled in the snow for hours.

When Sa'thras came out of the trance he realized he was almost frozen to death so he melted some snow with his firebolts. He had several wounds and he was worn out and heavily crazed in his mind ( more crazed then he was before ) ^_^

He sensed something stalking him, he knew some soft of wolf or theif must've seen him. Suddenly a large pack or fel beasts stepped out of the shadows rushing at him. He quickly ran up to them and stabbed one of them with his dagger. It quickly died, Sa'thras shot many demonic bolts at the beasts but most of them were resistant if not immune to the spells. He was cornered by his own demons he summoned....
mighty death is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 07-22-2005, 03:18 PM   #512
Taur
#8 in posting (nolifeftw)

Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)

since Killerdemon has left the RP let's say Kam and his forces are on the way to the undead fortress...
============

"May the Earthmother strike you down!" Kam cried as the shamans also brought forth thier spells. Yet the creature seemed oddly immune to thier magical attacks.

"For the horde!" came a resounding voice as master Talor leapt from the nearby cliff and aimed a deadly strike at the thing, along with the rest of his army...
Taur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 04:06 PM   #513
mighty death
User

mighty death has little to show at this moment (0)

Sa'thras was cornered, he knew he would have to do what he swore he wouldn't unless it was issential. He opened up a black portal and a huge black shockwave went across the mountains, black lightning killed the fel beasts at the cost of Sa'thras's life! Sa'thras was pulled into the black portal and a more terrible evil stepped through, he had made way for a eternal darkness, His master. The unknown beign pulled out Sa'thras's soul and sucked it into himself. The black portal sucked all light away untill it closed leaving this new evil here...

Name:Me'throsit
Race: Demon
Genre: Male
Description: A huge pitlord-like demon with a large double-sided deathblade. Has black armor covered with blood. Has a terrible black glow as if from a place more terrible then the twisting nether.
Side: No side, does whatever he wants
Likes: Anything evil: Death, chaos, destruction, doom. Anything like that.
Dislikes: He despises life and anything good.
Misc: Won the staring contest of the twisting nether!

Talents

Terror Of The Void: Opens a horrible portals which unleashes multible death-rays of lightning to nearby enemies

Death Strike: Sends a skull of death to attack the enemy

Minions Of Darkness: Me'throsit summons his minion demons to his command, they dare not betray him.

Glimpse Of Doom: Puts the target into a horrible trance rendering the person useless unless they can overcome the fear.

Ray Of Apocalypse *Ultamite*: Shoots a horrid black presence unto the clouds darkening everything and overcomes people with fear

Btw: This guy is strong but all he wants is the keys he thinks everything else is inferior
mighty death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 06:32 PM   #514
Taur

Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)

okay I need to know how many people are still in this RP, and I think it is likely that it will die. SO I need to know how mnay people would want another RP, and if so when should I make it?
Old 08-10-2005, 03:59 AM   #515
Ignitedstar

RP Section Moderator

Ignitedstar has a spectacular aura about (102)Ignitedstar has a spectacular aura about (102)Ignitedstar has a spectacular aura about (102)Ignitedstar has a spectacular aura about (102)

Send a message via MSN to Ignitedstar Send a message via Yahoo to Ignitedstar

I'm still in, but since the place has been changed, who knows what people have been up to during the time.
I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.
If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge,
and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing."

1 Corinthians 13:1-2

Current Works:
None.
Ignitedstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 03:42 PM   #516
Taur

yar, I think we'll lose a lot of ppl.
Old 08-11-2005, 04:08 AM   #517
Ignitedstar

RP Section Moderator

Ignitedstar has a spectacular aura about (102)Ignitedstar has a spectacular aura about (102)Ignitedstar has a spectacular aura about (102)Ignitedstar has a spectacular aura about (102)

Send a message via MSN to Ignitedstar Send a message via Yahoo to Ignitedstar

We should wait and see what happens. Some people might not even activate their account. We can't really continue, unless we start a new one?

But, before we do start a new one, we really should wait until Wc3c starts to slowly liven up with people.

I like Darkhorde better. Oh well.
I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.
If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge,
and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing."

1 Corinthians 13:1-2

Current Works:
None.
Ignitedstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 01:59 PM   #518
Taur

nah I'm for Taur, and yeah I'll wait till wc3c is back up. I have some awesome ideas for my next RP char