wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Stories / Writing
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 05-25-2005, 04:32 AM   #31
KingGigli
User

KingGigli will become famous soon enough (50)KingGigli will become famous soon enough (50)

Send a message via MSN to KingGigli

i may specialize in that specific area but please note that Til'Yuna is 134 years old. im sure she will harness the power of earth once and a while.
Old 05-25-2005, 01:47 PM   #32
Taur
#8 in posting (nolifeftw)

Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)

those kinds of things should be PMed, about, please don't do it again.
===========================

Tarn watched the battle, and hopped on Neela after the chase began. He found the troll victorious over the nightelf. Tarn was quite fed up wit hthis, using his axe to slash away to roots, Tarn released the elf, and then turned to the troll

"That's quite enough. Now why don't we talk like civilized beings."

======================

punishment! lol, I felt I had to do something, because of the thing that I PMed you about king
Taur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 12:58 AM   #33
NightArcher01
User

NightArcher01 has little to show at this moment (1)

Salina looked around for her bow. She immediately moved over to where it was laying, and picked it up. She had no fear of it being broken, she had seen a sword hit the bow directly and cause no damage. Now Salina knew why Inda had been running out of the tavern, she was a thief.
“Why did you try to take my bow Inda?� Salina asked as she turned to the younger nightelf.
Salina had been distracted by the tauren, Tarn, when Inda had stolen her bow; it wouldn't happen as easily again. She had expected Tarn to release Inda, so Salina was not surprised to see her free of the roots. Salina would not ask about the gem she had seen in the vision until Inda and she were alone.
I added the main spells that Salina knows to her profile under talents.
NightArcher01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 03:37 AM   #34
KingGigli
User

KingGigli will become famous soon enough (50)KingGigli will become famous soon enough (50)

Damn you darkhorde DAMN YOU

--------------------------

Til'Yuna was disgusted with the tauren. In all her years of life and training never has she seen such stupidity.

But her comments would need to wait. For Til'Yuna sensed a corrupted water elemental. Many of them have been surfacing lately.

"Tarn. Please keep a watchfull eye on these two ladies while I am out." Said Til'Yuna

"Now where are you going?" Asked Tarn.

"Just over that hill...I wont be long." Said Til'Yuna before running off.

Spirit of water. A elemental is close by. I hope I have your blessing to put it out of its misery. asked Til'Yuna to the water spirit. Please do. Til'Yuna smiled. Spirit of air. Please heed my call. There is a corrupted elemental that I must put away with. but surprisingly the spirit of wind did not give her what she needed, Shaman. If you look around there are hills all around you, Unfortunatly you can not harness the winds power here. With one last hope Til'Yuna called out. Spirit of life. I call apon you to aid me in the doing away of a corrupt elemental. to Til'Yunas releif the spirit agreed. The wild will aid you..

The shaman then ran at the elemental, behind her charged a buck deer, a wolf and a large owl. The three creatures attacked the elemental while Til'Yuna brought thunder down it. When all was left of the elemental was the bracers which she picked up and kept in her left had she thanked the spirits.

Til'Yuna returned to what she left. Everything was in place.

"Now where did you go shaman?" Asked Tarn.

"Corrupt elemental just over the hill. Do not worry it is gone now...."

------------------------------------------------

Im liking this char so far.
Old 05-26-2005, 03:37 AM   #35
Ignitedstar

RP Section Moderator

Ignitedstar has a spectacular aura about (102)Ignitedstar has a spectacular aura about (102)Ignitedstar has a spectacular aura about (102)Ignitedstar has a spectacular aura about (102)

Send a message via MSN to Ignitedstar Send a message via Yahoo to Ignitedstar

Inda was happy that no one noticed the gem, yet. She also glad that the tauren had released from her the roots.

"I had no interest with it, only that I never held a bow of my own. My curiousity over of how it was not a generic type of bow caught my eye." Inda remembered and said, "I must remind you of your manners, what are your names? I have already given mine."

She wouldn't stay for long... she had someone to meet.

Dangling with the shamaness were two bracers that were oversized for her legs, arms, and neck. She wondered if she was going to force the tauren to be her "pet".
"If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love,
I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.
If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge,
and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing."

1 Corinthians 13:1-2

Current Works:
None.
Ignitedstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 03:48 AM   #36
KingGigli
User

---------------------

"Well night elf I am afraid you wont be going anywhere." Started the shaman. "And no Im not into kinky stuff like that."

Til'Yuna wasnt sure if the others thought she could read minds but she didnt have to to look at the face of the night elf. This one thought she was gonna tie her up.

"No Im afraid I need to melt these down." Finished Til'Yuna.

"And to answer your question, I am Til'Yuna. And unless you explain your actions I am going to make sure that the elements become very hostile to you."
Old 05-26-2005, 10:52 AM   #37
NightArcher01
User

"My name is Salina Moongrove, You should have asked to see my bow before you took it." She said as she sat down, and leaned up against Desila's leg.
"Why would the elements need to become hostile to her shaman?"
Old 05-26-2005, 01:48 PM   #38
Taur

Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)

corruption everywhere, but the honest night elf seemed most honourable though.
Aside to the nightelf he whispered

"If you can see past races and barries and into souls and you are good and honourable then, back me up"

Now was the time

"In the name of the republic of the new horde:

"You nightelf (pointing to the rogue) are charged with theft of high degree, and you troll you are charged with conspiracy against high shamans, and attempting to use physical charms to gain power and rank. For these offenses we senetence you to trial by combat."

he said drawing both his axe and hammer. He had come to hunt down the troll, before starting on his quests.

"Charge!" he cried and along with Neela (his bear) he rushed the troll, his weapons charged witth ancestral power

"Aid me nightelf..."
===============

okay, really tauren don't have police, but the darkhammer clan is as close as it gets, sorta like nazgrel's forces.

battle rules:

Quote:
12) YOU MUST STICK TO YOUR DESCRIPTION, YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE UP ABILTIES ON THE SPOT, YOUR TALENTS SECTION SHOULD INCLUDE EVERYTHING YOU CAN DO!!!!

Quote:
7) Respect each other's chars

8) When controlling other ppl, follow thier personality and description

9) Keep controlling to a minimum , I will warn you if you do it too much.

10) Please do not control someone to give them a disadvantage,

Quote:
14) NEVER kill anyone, e.g. rather they should announce it, you shouldn't be afraid to die, if you're cornered hopelessly, then just kill youself

and remember your talens and stick to them

mine

Quote:
Melee battle, drawing his axe, powerful ancestral healing, ailing allied units with buffs to increase some stats, no resurrection abilities, can charge his weapons with ancestral powers, can call upon ancestors, but TAKES LOTS OF TIME AND MANA

ignited star

Quote:
Can steal almost anything, from anyone. She can cast a simple spell to make her quicker in all areas of speed. Her observation skills are very good. She is a good tracker, and can her eyes are 20/20. She can fight with excellent skill in dual class weapons or small one handed weapons. Her style of fighting is to stay a step ahead or two of her enemy, and trick them often.

nightelf archer

Quote:
She can use many of the priestess spells, with the exception of starfall; she is not strong enough to use it yet. She can also manipulate plants and animals like a druid can, just not as well. She is extremely skilled with her bow. She has some skill with her moonglaive. The spells and abilities she can use are: Scout, Searing arrow, Trueshot aura, Entagling roots, Thorns aura, farie fire, and rejuvenation. She has to cast the auras to use them, to make it more realistic.

King gilgi I'm afraid your talents are missing... please update them, but fhere's your basic talents right?

Quote:
Shaman. Specializes in the power of wind and water.

don't disobey them.... :P
Old 05-27-2005, 12:11 AM   #39
Ignitedstar

RP Section Moderator

Ignitedstar has a spectacular aura about (102)Ignitedstar has a spectacular aura about (102)Ignitedstar has a spectacular aura about (102)Ignitedstar has a spectacular aura about (102)

Uh?!?!?! Where did the battling come from?

When the tuaren went charging at the troll, Inda had absolutely no idea what was going on. Why was he just become hostile to his ally?

"High degree of theft...?" Inda said.

As the tauren and troll engaged in battle, she took this time to get out of the scene before bad things started to happen, or if their ancestral powers grew too strong for the enviroment(dense rain, crackling thunder, etc.).

Inda ran away towards WinterSpring. There, she could finally rendezvous. She didn't want others stuck in her business. She wondered if Salina would do anything to stop her for her "high degree of thievery".
"If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love,
and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing."

Current Works:
None.
Old 05-27-2005, 02:26 AM   #40
NightArcher01
User

Salina had not expected the tauren to attack so suddenly. he had not even given Salina a reason to attack. She sertimly had a bad feeling about the troll, but not Inda. She knew a night elf was capable of stealing something that valuable, but she didnt think a night elf would. She would ask Inda about this.
Salina could feel the power of the troll, and Tarn increasing greatly as they fought. As far as she could tell Inda felt it too, she was fleeing.
"Desila, stop Inda, i wish to speak to her."
Salina had seen the speed enchantment Inda could use, but she aalso knew Inda could not outrun a full grown frostsaber. Salina could use entagling roots to stop, but she hoped she didnt have to.
"Inda, sister, stop please." Salina warned, before she would resort to her druidic magic. but she was also moving away from the two combatants. she hoped tarn would not need her help, she would help when she is sure Inda will not run.
Salina is a priestess, so she is used to calling other night elven women sister.
You didnt give us much warning for the battle darkhorde...
Old 05-27-2005, 03:17 AM   #41
Ignitedstar

RP Section Moderator

Hm....

Inda saw the frostsaber wolf running towards her, and which her speed was no match for a adult frostsaber wolf. Since Salina was not chasing for her, she wondering if she wanted to talk to her.

"*sigh*, too many interruptions..." Inda said to herself.

Since she couldn't run from the frostsaber, and since she guessed that Salina would cast a spell to track or hold her if she tried to run away. She thought about using her the things in her goodies bag.

Still running, she browsed in her bag, and pulled out the golden bells that she stole earlier and the oil, as well as an explosive, stolen from the little trolls themselves. She thought that, if she found some way to buy time, she could use the explosive and oil to burn, clouding the frostsaber's vision, as well as Salina's. But, to do that, she needed to to distract it, if not all of them, with the bells. If she could not run away, is there no point in trying?

She threw the golden bells toward the frostsaber wolf, which glimmered in the sun light, causing a flare of light to erupt from it's surface. She needed to find out what wound happen.

It seemed like she had some conflict with the trio of people that she met.
But, Inda felt worried: she never used her cunning with or againest her own kind.

Arggh, I was gonna use the oil and bells later, but whatever. :P

Current Works:
None.
Old 05-27-2005, 01:45 PM   #42
Taur

no help would come from the nightelf, no matter, it was his duty to apprehend the troll, and that he would do. Using his tail to reach into his belt Tarn pulled out a poision tipped dagger, and while vicioulsy attacking the troll, who fought back with blasts of water. On the side Neela battled the water elemental. the troll was far too busy to see the dagger held by Tarn's tail, until it was too late...
==========

or was it?

anyways I felt that the confrontation was getting nowherem so I had to get into a fight :P
Old 05-28-2005, 12:50 AM   #43
NightArcher01
User

Inda had thrown something toward Desila; it caused a flare of light that seemed to daze the frostsaber. Salina was far enough away that it didn't affect her.
“The high priestess is not going to take kindly to this.�
She did not want to do this but Inda was giving her no choice. Salina began to run after Inda, casting a spell in the process. She knew the two spells she could use against Inda to stop her. The daze on Desila wore off quickly, the frostsaber immediately taking up the chase again.
Salina cast entangling roots at Inda, immediately beginning to cast faire fire next.
Ignited star, frost sabers are more like saber tooth tigers, or panthers... not wolves.
Old 05-28-2005, 12:56 AM   #44
Taur

The troll was getting annoying, and surely he was doomed to a horrible death. Turning his attention away from the dagger, heading towards the troll, Tarn healed Neela who presently defeated the water elemental. The troll should be dead, but there was no time to look back, whislting for Neela Tarn broke into a sprint the kind of which onlt a tauren plainstriding could achieve, he had to catch the elf...

a minute later Tarn came across the two nightelves battling, well one cowering in fear and the other one using spells recklessly, just like the nightelves, why not just put up a sign saying "power source for demons" liek they did 10,00 years ago...
Old 05-28-2005, 02:34 AM   #45
Ignitedstar

RP Section Moderator

Oops, I said wolves? I must of been thinking of the Horde. :P
Nooo!!! NightArcher, your ruining my plans!

Inda now saw that Salina was chasing after her, as well as the frostsaber tiger. Salina looked mad, which... wasn't a good thing. Since it blurred the tiger for a bit, she got that time and distance to take out the explosive. She doubted that it would work, but she was gonna try anyways. If the Night Elven officials(Tyrande, Furion, etc.) would have seen her doing such acts, she would surely be imprisoned like Illidan was. She hoped that later, she would tell Salina of her acts.

She dropped the oil on the floor, making a rippling circle mark on the dirt and as soon as it did, she pulled out the explosive and threw at the oil, and it made a HUGE explosion, as the oil ignited and lit the surrounding forestry on fire. She knew that she had just broken a serious law. "I'm so sorry..." Inda said towards the flames. She knew that, since there was so much smoke and fire, Salina would hopefully care of the forest first.

With regret in her heart, she ran swiftly away secretly towards WinterSpring.

Now.... leave me alone! :P

Current Works:
None.