wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Stories / Writing
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 10:31 PM   #1
KingGigli
User

KingGigli will become famous soon enough (50)KingGigli will become famous soon enough (50)

Send a message via MSN to KingGigli

Please post any lines or paragraphs that you have in your head but you have no use for! Hey it can give some other people ideas!

Did she mean it when she said "I love you" when we were drinking the cats blood?

Woah i have no idea where that came from.

[dec: I merged your posts - avoid double posting, please.]

Last edited by decadence : 05-02-2005 at 03:29 PM.
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 04-20-2005, 10:33 PM   #2
KingGigli
User

KingGigli will become famous soon enough (50)KingGigli will become famous soon enough (50)

Did she mean it when she said "I love you" when we were drinking the cats blood?

Woah i have no idea where that came from.
Old 04-21-2005, 03:52 AM   #3
blackheart723
User

blackheart723 has little to show at this moment (0)

Here's some things that i have and can't use, or am too lazy to write.
-------
Heaven is beset around me, but hell is before me. The path of my shepherd is death. Shall i walk his route, or shall i run with the wolves?
-------
All thing that lives must die. This is the path of yin and yang. This is balance. But why is death so painful, even when my life is hell?
-------
The utter darkness had surrounded them. Had their life together finally ended here? "What a way to go," he thought. He looked at her and smiled. She gave him back a warm smile. He could see the pain in it. He didn't want to see her like this. He didn't want this fanasty to end. He would wake up, and she would be right there next to him. But he knew that if he woke up, she would never be there. She was just a dream, and he was just in a world of mirrors.
-------
Lucifer looked out on the silver city. It had once brought joy to him. Now it brought him in anger and sadness. He took a deep breathe and gathered his thoughts. He gave a smile, but he knew the smile was fake and that his days of bliss were done. He flew higher than any other angel, his eight wings shooting light greater than Him. He spoke, and all stood still and listened.

He said, "Angels which breathe in the grace of Him. I had learn of Him and He is not of we think. If you were to see Him, you would know of what i speak. Rise with me, and I will show you heaven. I will show life undecided by Him. We are gifted with free-will and we made with the same power as He. Let us shake heaven, and prove that we are our own gods"

The angels stopped and stood silent. Lucifer had spoke, and heaven was to change...
Old 04-21-2005, 05:53 AM   #4
xiash
User

xiash has little to show at this moment (0)

Ideas, ok then, this should be a long post....

--------------------------------
The once proud city lay in ruins. This would be only the first innocent land to be desecrated by them. The slaughter had been brutal and took no prisoners. A shadowy figure sat above the cliff, overlooking the wreckage. Therbiso felt cold. He looked on his terrible deed and felt nothing. No sadness. No joy of Victory. Only the urge to destroy more. He rounded up his deadly warriors and prepared to strike the next city, leaving nothing but sorrow and pain.
---------------------------------

Blades shone in the sun as they met. The wielders parried and landed on the ground. The large being with the broadsword could have easily cut through the human. He was simply playing. The human then cried out as his sword glowed. He then moved with the swiftness of lightning. It was over. He walked away.

----------------------------------------

Nothing at all, then existence. As if he had been born with everything. The elemental stepped forward. A mass of stones stoood before the mages who summoned him. The golem became enraged and struck at the magi, They never had time to prepare. The thing trudges forward towards something, anything.

---------------------------------------

Before the Titans came to Azeroth, there were the old gods. There were also their four greatest consorts. Volcanus, The fire master. Cragor the war earth. Arquillis the aquamage. And Tronasu, the storm knight. These four elemental forces were the first betrayers in Azeroth. When the Titans came, they fled to wait for the Titans to leave. Now, thousands of years later, they arose, waiting to wage war for supremacy.

-------------------------

I could write more, but My braiuns hurts!
Old 04-21-2005, 08:54 AM   #5
BadFurDay

Want ideas? Ehh... the things I'm thinking about are quite random ^_^
---
Two peanuts were walking down the streets, one was assaulted (OMFG FUNNY FUNNY!!)
---
Someone should make a story about cannibals in this forum, they are soo... erm... nice?
---
What about... scalpels? autopsies? hemorhoids? Argh I'm getting too gore here
---
*head suddenly empties* OMFG NEED TO EAT... gonna continue writing down these random stuff later, hoping it'll be some inspiration for sum1

Old 04-21-2005, 05:57 PM   #6
JetPack
User

JetPack has little to show at this moment (1)

Send a message via ICQ to JetPack Send a message via AIM to JetPack Send a message via MSN to JetPack Send a message via Yahoo to JetPack

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadFurDay
Two peanuts were walking down the streets, one was assaulted (OMFG FUNNY FUNNY!!)
Isn't that from Monty Python?
-----------------------------------------
He bent over and discovered what he had always longed for.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monkeys, the monkeys attacked his head ripping the flesh from his skin, leaving nothing but bone.

I have some other fractured ideas but they are even stranger than the monkey one, yeah...
Old 04-21-2005, 09:13 PM   #7
BadFurDay

Nice guess JetPack, it's the German "Killer Joke"

Old 04-22-2005, 02:11 AM   #8
xiash
User

I don't even want to know....
Old 04-23-2005, 11:46 AM   #9
johnfn
Taur is... MY SISTER!!!

Respected User

Submissions (3)

johnfn has a spectacular aura about (129)

Send a message via AIM to johnfn

A guy who changes the entire world just by walking.

I've had that on my mind for a long time, but I never quite incorporated it into a story (where to go from there?)

Taur: btw dun tell anyone but I bribed the wc3c admins with a life supply of packaged peanuts to host UL ^^

Taur | Unsung Legends says:
guess what blade?
Blade.dk says:
JOHN IS YO BRO!

Old 04-24-2005, 05:54 PM   #10
KingGigli
User

got one.

=================================

As I walked into the eyes of the skull I heard a noise from deep inside. Apparently I was not the only thing inside the body of the dead behemoth.
Old 04-24-2005, 06:05 PM   #11
johnfn
Taur is... MY SISTER!!!

Respected User

Submissions (3)

o_O

A huge skull lay before me. I knew not what had killed the beast, but I had a feeling that I would be finding out soon.

___

Every now and then I hear a voice in my mind that doesn't sound like my own thoughts...

___

And so forth.

Taur: btw dun tell anyone but I bribed the wc3c admins with a life supply of packaged peanuts to host UL ^^

guess what blade?
Blade.dk says:
JOHN IS YO BRO!

Old 04-24-2005, 06:35 PM   #12
xiash
User

The voices... Why do they plague me. I hear them, but I can't understand them. i fear I may be mad...

-------------------

Once upon a time, there was a very grumpy demonlord named Jael Khan, he was sooooo grumpy, he decided to destroy Azeroth...

---------------------

Mayonaise....

-------------------------

The firey orb that crashed from the sky sat before me. It began to open...

-------------------

This si getting nowhere fast....
Old 04-24-2005, 06:59 PM   #13
JetPack
User

JetPack has little to show at this moment (1)

Send a message via ICQ to JetPack Send a message via AIM to JetPack Send a message via MSN to JetPack Send a message via Yahoo to JetPack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiash
Once upon a time, there was a very grumpy demonlord named Jael Khan, he was sooooo grumpy, he decided to destroy Azeroth...
I'm so turning that into a story, it would make me so happy.
Old 04-24-2005, 07:58 PM   #14
xiash
User

While you are at it, how bout this one!

You make a bunch of fairy tales, but with warcraft:

Goldilocks and the three furblogs

Little undead riding hood

The dragon turtle and the Hare......
Old 04-24-2005, 11:47 PM   #15
johnfn
Taur is... MY SISTER!!!

Respected User

Submissions (3)

The idea is novel but it might get really boring depending on how you handle it...

______

I heard the name of a place, and a memory hit me with the force of a waterfall (or whatever...). But I'd never been there before... (it can be phrased MUCH better)

guess what blade?
Blade.dk says:
JOHN IS YO BRO!

Closed Thread