wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Stories / Writing
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2005, 02:32 PM   #16
Satanas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azumarril
l0l d33wd u r l1k3 4 g0d, u 5 m1 1dl3, h4h4h4h4h4h, 4dl3, l1k3 0n 15C, ROFL!!!11o1nfe OLOl

Last I checked, this was an english forum.

Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 03-15-2005, 02:39 PM   #17
Fladian
User

Respected User

Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)

Yes, well, no real need to answer on people like that.

Shall we stick to the story? Thank you.
Old 03-15-2005, 11:04 PM   #18
Daveman

wow dude, u got a hella lot of time on ur hands

Old 03-16-2005, 06:37 AM   #19
Fladian
User

Respected User

Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)

No, I just got some free time while I'm at work when my boss is out and I finished my jobs.
Old 03-16-2005, 07:04 AM   #20
Belphegor666
User

Submissions (1)

Belphegor666 is on a distinguished road (16)

Great story Flad. Keep up the go(o)d work :8
Old 03-16-2005, 03:58 PM   #21
Fladian
User

Respected User

I'll keep going, there are a few people who keep supporting me for writing this, and right now, I have not much better to do. During these times, most forums I attend to are pretty quiet. Especially one of them :P with a little luck, there's one person online during these times :P
But also, I am fond on writing, so I'll continue.

Quote:
I felt that the expressions on the faces of the bystanders were looking more happy to my body as I lay there. As if I was showing any sign of life and- I was cruely interupted by a large yawn of myself. "Was I bored?" I asked myself as I looked at my hand, that was getting a bit transparant. "I'm dead, for sure" I mentioned to myself with a little smile crossing my face.
I closed my eyes again, and placed my head on the edge of the bed, the opposite side of Claes and lay there. Hoping that I could wake up again, watching out of the beautiful window, looking across the farm, hoping to see Claes sitting there again, waiting for someone to teach her that song.
Before I knew it, darkness surrounded me again, but this time, I felt confident that I would wake up with my head turned to the window.

Suddenly... I could feel pain in my side, enough pain to tear my mind apart. I could not understand why I suddenly felt so much pain. Everytime I woke up, I was in pain, but this was different. It was as if something was tearing me apart, something was hostile to me and wanted to crush me no matter what. "As if I've met an Ancient Dragon in combat" my thoughts mentioned.
"Pain?" I suddenly thought, remembering that I could see my own body lying on the bed - lifeless. "Was I alive again" my mind added to the previous statement.
Without any further thought, I was able to open my eyes. While I was expecting to see either the old wooden door, or the window with the beautiful view behind it, I saw something completely different.
I saw... I saw a huge open area filled with grass and a beautiful little river streaming through the middle of it. Behind me was it filled with the same grass and the river looked as if it surrounded me. The stream was heavy and fishes played within the river. "Where am I?" was the first thought that came to mind while seeing the beautiful enviorment. "Didn't I recover? Am I in the spirit realm?" my mind could only think of, worried that I didn't make it after all, that falling asleep on the edge of the bed was the last limit of my mind, and that transported me to the spirit realm behind the Crystal Gate.

"Lince, you really need to eat" I could suddenly hear out of nowhere. I looked around, but no one was around. I could hear birds sing, I could hear fishes swim and I could hear the wind blowing, but those familiar words were far more clearer than all other things I heard.
"Open wide" I could hear as well, as an addition to the last sentence. 'I am Lince, an adventurer who fell in combat' was something that floated in my mind, as if I lost control of my mind, instead of my body earlier.
Without any second thought, I ran to the place I could hear the sound come from. Although it was only for a moment I heard it, it was enough to search for it. Standing still, and enjoying the enviorment was nothing too pleasant either.

---

"Open your mouth Lince!" I could suddenly hear as my eyes flew open, scaring the person who was feeding me as I accidentally punched the bowl with food out of the hands and into the air - only to receive the bowl apparently filled with soup, on my head. The word of "damn" and "I must look a complete idiot" came to mind nearly instantly. Having a dripping bowl of soup on your head really doesn't give the best expression to the person in front of you.
It took a moment before my eyes adjusted to the sudden light in front of me, but the moment I could see, the person was feeding me already left. I could see the door closing, but I could not see the person who was feeding me.
I turned my head to the other side, to see where I was. I learned that I was in a different room then before. I remember being in a small wooden room with a small desk near the end and a large closet that surely took a quater of the room of space. In the right corner, a small box with puppets could be found and the floor was usually filled with all kind of toys. From puppets to books, it was clearly a childs room. This in opposite of it, looked completely different. While I could see numberous of child toys as well, they didn't look as if they were of a girl. "Perhaps this room is of the little boy I saw when I saw myself lying on that bed" floated through my mind, remembering that I saw a boy sitting near me awhile ago.

I crawled a bit up, clearly feeling stronger than the days before, but only a bit dizzy of lying on bed the entire time. But with a small push of my arms, I finally managed to stand up, standing straight and quickly grabbed hold to the bookcase that was only inches away from me.
The moment I touched the bookcase, I could hear the peeping sound of the door opening and a short moment later, someone opened the door and entered the room. A short haired man entered the room who was carrying a small sack filled with bottles and boxes.
"You must be Lince" he mentioned as he closed the door. My answer to that was only a little nod as I tried to gain more momentum of standing. "I am Ryan Huub, doctor of the village" he mentioned as he made a gesture of going to sit, what I quickly followed as I could feel myself being more dizzy at every moment.
A moment later, the doctor stood in front of me, kindly asking how I felt, a little word of 'fine' was all he got from me. Apparently, he wasn't satisfied with it and went into details by asking about if anything hurts. I placed my hand on my left ribs, where it felt like something was hanging inbetween. After touching it, the doctor decided to check it out and used his hand to feel the body part, a tickelish feeling, but it was to be expected.

Several moments later, and after I mentioned that I was feeling fine further, he left again, leaving me alone in the room until a bald muscular man entered. "Alex," I unexpectedly said in a tone that even surprised myself. A smile of him was my answer, as he asked me if I was OK, where only a little nod of mine was to answer of him.
"Thank lord Malathander" Alex mentioned, showing that he a lot of weight fell from his shoulders and that he clearly was relieved of hearing that I was feeling well. "I... eh... I'm sorry what happened the other day" he mentioned as he looked at me with sad eyes and a apology in his tone of words.
A small smile crossed my face, exactly remembering what he meant, "don't worry about it" I mentioned as I looked him in the eyes with a more friendly tone than usual in my words.
"You know Lince... I didn't notice before, but your two eye colors are different from each other" Alex mentioned while pointing a finger in my face that was quickly pushed away by my rising left hand. "The one is the usual green color, but the other one looks more like it is an emerald in your eye" Alex added to it, looking like he was planning of pulling that "emerald" out of my skull.
"I know, it was something people liked when I was a kid" I mentioned while looking in the eyes of Alex.
"You still be a kid, aye" Alex said with a broad smile crossing his face, clearly showing that it wasn't meant serious, but in a way, he was right. I was only 17 years old and Alex was in every possible way bigger and probably more superior.
Finally, after a moment of peace, I rose my left hand and brought it to my face, seeing a little scar in the middle of my hand. Not remembering that I had a scar on my hand, I looked up to Alex who was already looking with a sad face to it. "Don't ask" he mentioned as I started moving my lips, planning of asking about the scar.
"It isn't just there, Lince" Alex carefully mentions, looking not to insult me. My reply was only a touch to my left ribs, knowing that Alex was pointing to that.
"Anyway, you go to sleep, Lince. We'll wake you up in time for dinner. It'll be best if you'll rest now" Alex softly says, while turning back to the door, and only moments later opening it.
"Window..." I soflty mumbled before he left. There was a window in the room, but on the opposite side of the room, not easily reachable, especially not from the bed. But Alex was right, and I should rest for now.

---

Without knowing it, I slept through 2 days straight and people were feeding me to keep me alive. A worthy effort, but futile was it in my opinion. If I was in the condition of needing large amounts of rest, then I must have been in a very bad condition. "I wonder what happened" was what I thought as I kept sleeping. While sleeping, more thoughts gone through my mind like, "why did they save me?" or "what happened to Jade, my companion" were only some of the thoughts I could not find an answer of. But, the moment I met Claes outside at the hay stacks was a moment I could not forget while sitting here. Hearing the royal song of 'If, and only if' again, not to mention singing it was something I could not forget.
"I could hear the tunes clearly, as if I could hear someone playing it at this very moment, but I was surely just dreaming. I was in need of all the rest I could get, but-" my thoughts were clearly interupted by a sudden reopening of my eyes as I woke up and instantly sat straight, being far more agile than I could remember I was.

"No doubt," I was hearing yet another familiar tune of the harmonica, though this time not 'If, and only if' but the song called, 'an Ice Castle' which I learned as well when I was a child. It was a song that was sung by all bards and a song well known for the people who was born in the same village as I was. "We were raised with that song" I managed to think off. The moment the tune stopped, my mind stopped thinking and I stood up, walking to the window again, seeing the expected view.
Claes was sitting against the pile of hay again, playing the harmonica with closed eyes, though this time not alone. But Alex was sitting next to her, listening to the few tunes she could play with full interest as if he was under influence of it. A soft smile was crossing his face again, "and they are friends" flew through my mind suddenly and unexpected.
While I turned around, wanting to walk back to my bed, I could feel some hair covering some of my face all of a sudden. "Has my hair grew so long in such a short time" I managed to think of as I touched my hair, confirming it was really there.
I turned around, trying to see my reflection in the mirror and I was stunned of what I saw.

I was standing there, shirtless and far more muscular than I could remember myself, I could move a lot easier than before, I had less restrictions in my body. My hair grew longer, my left emerald colored eye was far more clear and I suddenly was filled with a number of scars I could not remember before. The one on my forehead, my ribs, a small one on my right part of my chest, several smaller ones on my legs and a clear one in the middle of my left hand. I did not look like the same Lince anymore as I remembered. My body changed, my personality changed, my behavior is twisted and my eye sight increased several notches.
"What happened to me?"
Old 03-16-2005, 10:11 PM   #22
NightArcher01
User

NightArcher01 has little to show at this moment (1)

This story is very good as well as long, which makes it better . I hope you dont plan on finishing anytime soon.
Old 03-17-2005, 08:34 AM   #23
Fladian
User

Respected User

I am not planning on ending it anytime soon. Right now, I barely mentioned the names of all characters, I mentioned the names of:
Caitlin, the little girl - no character development given or what so ever at this moment.
Laura, the busty girl - barely said anything.
Claes, the... eh... girl - not having done much just yet.
Alex, the friend of Claes - and more, but I have yet to reveal that. He'll get some information any time soon.
Ryan, the doctor - won't come back any time soon.
The Mother - no name yet, come to think of it, I haven't even introduced her yet.
The little boy - no name yet, hasn't done much either.
Lince, the injured one - well, the story is focusing on him, though I will make a little stop of that soon and concentrate more in other characters.

Though it is not my intention to finish the story soon, it could suddenly end because of my leave of the forum. But if that happens, there are multiple ways to hear the other parts of the story :P
-Fladian
Old 03-17-2005, 03:38 PM   #24
Fladian
User

Respected User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fladian
I was standing there, shirtless and far more muscular than I could remember myself, I could move a lot easier than before, I had less restrictions in my body. My hair grew longer, my left emerald colored eye was far more clear and I suddenly was filled with a number of scars I could not remember before. The one on my forehead, my ribs, a small one on my right part of my chest, several smaller ones on my legs and a clear one in the middle of my left hand. I did not look like the same Lince anymore as I remembered. My body changed, my personality changed, my behavior is twisted and my eye sight increased several notches.
"What happened to me?"

While seeing my reflection in the window I was shocked to see myself. I was taller and far more muscular than I was when I started traveling. "Did I changed during my travels" came to mind, but it was impossible. I traveled for a few months, changes of that size are impossible. But it wasn't just that I suddenly had a far more muscular body, I could feel myself being far more agile than before, I could easily bend my back, what I couldn't do before, or at least not as far as this. Not being able to bend it that much caused me a lot of problems when I was in battle because I could not evade all kinds of attacks.
But even though my body looked more muscular, the largest chance was my hair style. My hair was far longer than I could remember it was and my left eye, which has always been brighter than before was now very remarkable, it was far brighter than an emerald where the sun was smiling upon - bright enough to embarrass me if someone would mention it.
But as if my eyes weren't enough, scars were now all over my body as well, my legs, my forehead and more places I had no scars before. I was surprised after seeing a little scar on my hand, but I was far more surprised seeing that I this amount of scars suddenly appeared. But it was not only bad things, my sudden increase in strength, my easier moveable body and my suddenly increasement of eye sight are the better parts of it. "A reward for surviving?" flew through my mind which was discarded soon after.
Seeing that my body was changed in nearly every way, I could not denie the question of: 'Was I still Lince?'

Out of confusion and because I was scared, I stumbled backwards and sat down on the bed. Standing was something that was too much asked from a body like this. "How could I change?" were my words in the quiet room where only a little sound from Claes' harmonica came through.
With nothing in mind, I could still see my blurry reflection in the dirty window at the other side of the room. Seeing a small patch of hair covering my left eye was quickly dismissed by pushing it away with my hands; unfortunately, it kept falling back in front of it, blocking a part of my eye sight.
I couldn't believe the sudden change in my body if I would compare it with my memories. I looked as if I was looking at one of the heavy-trained soldiers from the Empire instead of my own young body. "No youngster can be this muscular" did my mind add to it.
I looked as if I was a regular on the battlefield and fought in many battles, leaving my body full with scars. "As if magic was swapping my bodies" flew through my mind, but it was clear that it was my own body. I could see still several parts of myself which were indentical to my previous body. My face was not changed at all, and the small scar on my right shoulder which was brought on my body by an accident during fishing, they were still here on my body, confirming it was still the same Lince, the same Lince that fell in battle.

While the music of the harmonica kept playing and pierced through the walls, I decided to go to sleep, and hope that this would be a dream where I could wake up from. Seeing a muscular body like this - though not comparable with Alex - was like a dream for a young boy, like myself.
While thinking, I could feel the small patch of hair falling in front of my eye again, blocking my left eye sight.
I sighed as response and pushed it back again, while picking up a little thin rope to hold my hair together for the night. If necessary, I would cut the long hair off the moment I would wake up.

---

Waking up was something that was easily said by the average person, but a question for the people who were on the brink of death. Without knowing, I was the entire night awake, afraid of closing my eyes, and not opening them up again. I decided to read some of the books in the room while using the moon to provide me with the necessary light, in the hope that I wouldn't wake anyone up.

By reading the books, I learned things I never heard of. Like Lord Glodich Valentine, Emperor of the lands and his younger daugther who's name was to be decided when the book was writen. Also, Cruz Black, a man with a large brown mustache was described in the book, a man who was the general of the forces of Lord Glodich and also his advisor, together with the prime mage and priest. They were already ruling the lands for a small 17 years with the same rules and laws, hoping that no difference would be made.
While reading, I became more and more interested and started to hum the songs I heard Claes play. Unfortunately, it were only two songs I heard her play, so not much variation was made.
Without I knew it, I kept reading the book and suddenly a brighter light was shining on the book that suddenly started to hurt my eyes. "The sun rised" I whispered to myself while I took my eyes from the book and looked outside, to the sun that was positioned gloriously in the sky.
"I should... move" I mentioned as I stood up and placed the book back on where it was, not noticing that a loose paper fell out.

---

"Die!" was screamed from a large man who drew his broad sword towards the bandit. It impossible to miss that the bandit lifted his shield to defend himself and his axe ready to strike. Regardless, it was not even necessary to defend, the blade of the sword dodged the shield and struck the bandit in his upper arm, forcing him to drop the shield. But from small range, it is best to attack, were clearly the thoughts of the bandit as he lifted his axe and brought it down to attack the man while still screaming of pain because of the blade in his arm.
"Suffer!" the sword carrier yelled at him as he pulled back his sword and easily dodged the effortless attack of the bandit.
"I'll get you for this!" the bandit screamed as he ran away and quickly jumped over the white bars from the flower garden.

"Amusing! Good job, Cruz" could be heard while a man was clapping his hands. The sword carrier finally sheeted his sword again and took off his helmet, to reveal a large mustache covering most from his face.
"If Cruz Black says that he'll defend the Valentine family, he will" Cruz mentions as he walked towards the clapping man who was easily recognized by his crown and royal clothes as Lord Glodich.
"My liege, the soldiers should be returning shortly. Shall we leave towards the gate?" Cruz politely asks while making an effortless bow not showing any politeness in that.
"No formalities from friends, Cruz" the Emperor replied with, nodding in reply of leaving towards the gate. "I heard that Sandjo was injured but still sent out with the rest of the soldiers, is this rumor true, Cruz?" Glodich enquired as he looked at the taller man who walked next to him, still dressed with a heavy chain mail.
"Yes, my liege. I've sent Sandjo on with the rest of the soldiers because he can prove to be a very important asset in combat" Cruz answered with while clearly overflowing with full confidence.
"Well, Cruz, if you thought the battle was this important, you could have send lord Gunthar and his personal team to handle it" Glodich replied with, clearly mentioning that lord Gunthar and his team were far superior than most soldiers.
"No, my liege. Lord Gunthar's team is only of average strength and Gunthar himself is nothing more than a below average-elite soldier, I don't believe he was able to handle the job" Cruz mentioned while still overflowing with confidence.
"Well, if we lost any soldier, I want you and Price to take responsibility for it, Cruz" Glodich tells him in a more stricter tone.
"Price?! Terres Price?!" Cruz Black answers with as he quickly moves himself in front of his Emperor in a face full with unbelieve. "You know Terres and I have a bad reputation throughout the Empire and-" Cruz begon but before he could mention anything else, lord Glodich interupted him with a strict look in his face.
The strictness completely dissapeared when Cruz became quiet and a relaxing and pleasant broad smile crossed the face of the old black haired man. "Well then Cruz, it is about time you two will make a difference about that, now isn't it?" Glodich laughingly quite loud tells Cruz who'd was stunned by the reaction of the Emperor.
"Lord Glodich, please, don't kid around like that!" Cruz quickly shouts after his Emperor who increased his pace and already walked several meters in front of Cruz.

---

"I am sure that my body is recovering, but I still feel somewhat weak at the edges. I'm sure to be back in form after a few more days," I told Alex who was just of planning of opening my door as I walked out.
"That's a relief. Where are you going now?" Alex mentioned in a kind tone while looking me straight in the eyes, clearly showing that he was worried about something.
"I'm gonna take a breath outside, mind it?" I bluntly answered him, not yet knowing what was going on. After I finished my sentence, Alex's face went blank and looked a bit worried back, while pushing me back into the room.
"I don't think it is smart going out now" Alex told me. Naturally, a 'why' answer of me was unavoidable. "Once a month a few ex-soldiers come around in the village for a small 'reunion' and they are not fond on any bystanders" Alex explained to me.
"Ex-soldiers? That doesn't scare me much, I'm gonna take a breath" I mentioned, completely ignoring the friendly advise Alex gave me.
I left Alex who had a questionable look on his face, more worried about me than any other expression that was available. He told me to be careful if I decided to go out after all, and that those "soldiers" weren't as kind as they may look.

While I ignored Alex's advise, I kept walking to the end of the hall, while clearly looking around. Like I expected, it was a wooden house with every wall and door made of wood. The atmosphere was great and it the temporature was excellent, someone who was raised in a stone house with a fire to warm himself up, it is unexpected to see such a sudden change in enviorment.
It was nice to see in the long hall that all doors on the right of me were rooms and left didn't have any doors, but only windows. I was happy that I could finally walk and explore the house a bit, that I was going outside was quickly forgotten. I heard sounds of people talking outside, but out of pure curiousity, I quickly forgot it again.
I learned that it was a hall with 4 rooms and one room on the end, the room I was living in, apparently. I learned that the first room near the stairs was the room of the little girl named Caitlin, the second room was of Claes, the third room was of a name I wasn't familiar of. It was of a woman named 'Jessica' which was probably the mother of them. Without any further thought, I went on to the next room, that was placed right next to mine. It was doubtless of who that room would be, but it was a nice confirmation for me, the room was of Laura, the busty girl that hit me back then. The last room was yet another name I was not familiar of by the name of 'Sean' who was the boy that I saw when I was seeing my body.
His age was definitely older than the little Caitlin, but I am sure he was younger than Claes, who apparently was younger than Laura.
No room of a father, nor Alex. Alex was apparently not living here, but seemed to be filled with a lot responsibility. The addict was made for a storage room with no in particular living there. It was far too small to let someone live in it as well, so it wouldn't really matter.
In terms of sound, I could hear that the kitchen was right below my, or Sean's room. The sound of kitchen equipment could clearly be heard from there and it was a lot harder to hear outside the room. If my memory worked carefully as well, a little part below the stairs is the door to the exit and the living room is 2 of the 4 rooms. The space of the other 2 rooms was one filled with a large bathroom and some kind of stairs to the basement, or so I heard. I had no intention of finding it out.

"Mr. Lince?" I could suddenly hear, that brought me back to my senses as I looked back, but did not see anyone. "Down here" the voice told me. I quickly followed her advice and looked down to see who was talking to me.
A very broad smile crossed the face of the little girl named Caitlin who was looking at me. "Can you stand already?" she asked me with the smile remaining on her face.
"It was definitely a kid, not knowing much about injuries just yet" floated through my mind as I kept staring at her smiling face. She was really the symbol, or model of a little kid, that didn't have any worry in the world on herself at the moment. Cute, but I more fond on more pressured people - like myself.
"Mr Lince, I had to ask you if you could come to mom, she would like to tell you something"

----

Sorry, a little rush on the end, (when Caitlin appeared) but I guess it is still satisfactory.
Old 03-17-2005, 08:18 PM   #25
TheReaper
Mr.Reaper

TheReaper will become famous soon enough (54)TheReaper will become famous soon enough (54)

This.... a.... we..... it's..... *sniff sniff* beutiful....

This is something like a book by the way ^_^
I'm here, i'm near, no need to shout."
- TheReaper

The Diary will never die...
The Ghoul's Diary Part 2!
Read all you want... if you dare...
Old 03-17-2005, 09:52 PM   #26
NightArcher01
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReaper
This is something like a book by the way ^_^

This is why i like it so much, its similar to a good book.
Old 03-18-2005, 08:35 AM   #27
Fladian
User

Respected User

That's good to hear and I feel honored to hear it, but I must point out that there are more flaws in the story than I have fractures in a certain limb - which is quite an amount.
Okay... different example, that this bandage I have here has about as much holes as the story has flaws - which are quite a lot.

I'll continue this later on today.

I would like a little opinion of people though.
1. I am planning on developing other characters around, of Caitlin, Claes and Laura, who should I pick? Eventually I'll do them all, but who first?
2. The sudden appearance of Lord Glodich and Cruz Black, is it too sudden? Or is it fine like that?
3. Any questions about it? :P I'm pretty sure I missed quite an amount - I did not describe the enviorment when he was with Claes outside back then, nor any other time. I also ignored the "ex-soldiers".

-Fladian
Old 03-18-2005, 09:39 AM   #28
Jumbo_pie
Eerrmghm

Submissions (17)

Jumbo_pie will become famous soon enough (64)Jumbo_pie will become famous soon enough (64)Jumbo_pie will become famous soon enough (64)

Quote:
That's good to hear and I feel honored to hear it, but I must point out that there are more flaws in the story than I have fractures in a certain limb - which is quite an amount.
Okay... different example, that this bandage I have here has about as much holes as the story has flaws - which are quite a lot.

I'll continue this later on today.

1. I am planning on developing other characters around, of Caitlin, Claes and Laura, who should I pick? Eventually I'll do them all, but who first?
2. The sudden appearance of Lord Glodich and Cruz Black, is it too sudden? Or is it fine like that?
3. Any questions about it? :P I'm pretty sure I missed quite an amount - I did not describe the enviorment when he was with Claes outside back then, nor any other time. I also ignored the "ex-soldiers".

-Fladian

The only problem i can see with this story is your not-so-perfect grammar, no offense.

but i can definitely see how you could make such mistakes in such a long story.
Old 03-18-2005, 09:45 AM   #29
Fladian
User

Respected User

The mistakes are usual of me. I'm at work and I constantly take a break while typing, every 3 - 4 sentences I have a break of the minimum of 5 minutes because I have work to do. I am often getting confused with myself and therefore, any kind of mistake is very common.

Regardless, it isn't all that long. My hobby (and I am being paid for it) is writing, so I got a lot longer than this :P and I AM writing only short parts every day, as you can see, since it are multiple posts.
My opinion is in writing, "as soon as you start and you get on the right rhytm, you don't want to, and you can't stop".

I... think, I'm gonna write the next part now :P
-Fladian
Old 03-18-2005, 10:42 AM   #30
NightArcher01
User

Quote:
-Fladian
id suggest you chose whoever is the most interesting second or last. for the first one to develop you should do ... maybe Caitlin, im not sure.
i dont think their appearances were too sudden, it was a little confusing jumping from Lince to Cruz, but it wasnt a big problem.
I dont have any questions. At least none that i can think of right now.
Closed Thread