wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Stories / Writing
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2004, 02:14 PM   #1
Albiino-I
The Last Druid

Albiino-I will become famous soon enough (42)Albiino-I will become famous soon enough (42)

The Trail of Tears
-Concept Writing-

By: Albiino-I, El'Negro

-:-:-:-

The world is on fire..

It is corrupted by the flame that is known as Orc..

The once mighty kingdom of Azeroth is ruined. All that was once great and beautiful lays at the feet of those who built them. And those who built them lay dead next to their homes and cities that are now only ruins and they thanks gods that they were spared from the misery of seeing this horror. And those who are alive pray that they'd be dead.. or atleast they'll soon will..

Those few survivors who escaped from their destroyed homes, now run to the only place that could give them safety and protection. To the great keep of Stormwind, that still stands high on a cliff, above the city of Stormwind. People of Stormwind hide into the keep, hoping that they could be able to stop the final crushing vawe from the orcs.

If they could see the army that is marching towards the keep, they wouldn't be so hopeful..

Orc army, greater than anything, ever seen by any man or an orc. All clans gathered under the same banner, the banner of Blackrock Clan. And in the first row of the army, walks Blackhand, the Destroyer with his Honour Guard. He carries the name of ‘Warchief of the Horde' for a good reason..

But the orcs are not the only ones who have heroes with them..

At the walls of the Stormwind Keep, stands an lonely man. Man that carries the weight of an kingdom on his shoulders. He is known as ‘The Lion of Azeroth', but he prefers the name, Anduin Lothar. When the loved king of Azeroth died in an battle, Lothar had to take the control, to save the mankind. Now it's up to him if this kingdom will die..

Now. At the gates of Stormwind Keep it will be decided, who will win this war, once and for all..

Will the crushing power of the horde be too overwhelming for the humans to overcome?

Or will the humans still have strength and courage to survive?

And above all this, stands an man that has great plans. Man that was supposed to continue an great line of an great family. Man that is so powerful, that even the demons are scared of him. This battle will decide if his plans are to continue successfully..

And whatever happens, only thing sure, is that all who fight in this war are sure to follow an great trail. A trail of tears..

Last edited by Albiino-I : 10-03-2004 at 08:08 AM.
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 10-01-2004, 09:49 PM   #2
Frostigt
User

Frostigt has a spectacular aura about (79)Frostigt has a spectacular aura about (79)Frostigt has a spectacular aura about (79)

Sorry, but i can't see what it says(Pleae size up the text)
Old 10-02-2004, 10:05 AM   #3
Tosso
User

Tosso has little to show at this moment (0)

The world is on fire..

It is corrupted by the flame that is known as Orc..

The once mighty kingdom of Azeroth is ruined. All that was once great and beautiful lays at the feet of those who built them. And those who built them lay dead next to their homes and cities that are now only ruins and they thanks gods that they were spared from the misery of seeing this horror. And those who are alive pray that they'd be dead.. or atleast they'll soon will..

Those few survivors who escaped from their destroyed homes, now run to the only place that could give them safety and protection. To the great keep of Stormwind, that still stands high on a cliff, above the city of Stormwind. People of Stormwind hide into the keep, hoping that they could be able to stop the final crushing vawe from the orcs.

If they could see the army that is marching towards the keep, they wouldn't be so hopeful..

Orc army, greater than anything, ever seen by any man or an orc. All clans gathered under the same banner, the banner of Blackrock Clan. And in the first row of the army, walks Blackhand, the Destroyer with his Honour Guard. He carries the name of ‘Warchief of the Horde' for a good reason..

But the orcs are not the only ones who have heroes with them..

At the walls of the Stormwind Keep, stands an lonely man. Man that carries the weight of an kingdom on his shoulders. He is known as ‘The Lion of Azeroth', but he prefers the name, Anduin Lothar. When the loved king of Azeroth died in an battle, Lothar had to take the control, to save the mankind. Now it's up to him if this kingdom will die..

Now. At the gates of Stormwind Keep it will be decided, who will win this war, once and for all..

Will the crushing power of the horde be too overwhelming for the humans to overcome?

Or will the humans still have strength and courage to survive?

And above all this, stands an man that has great plans. Man that was supposed to continue an great line of an great family. Man that is so powerful, that even the demons are scared of him. This battle will decide if his plans are to continue successfully..

And whatever happens, only thing sure, is that all who fight in this war are sure to follow an great trail. A trail of tears..

this is what he wrote
Old 10-03-2004, 08:09 AM   #4
Albiino-I
The Last Druid

Albiino-I will become famous soon enough (42)Albiino-I will become famous soon enough (42)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostigt
Sorry, but i can't see what it says(Pleae size up the text)
Sorry.

I made it with Word Pad and I usually use really small text size, but it should be large enough now :P
Closed Thread