wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Artist's Corner > Stories / Writing
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2004, 09:19 PM   #1
Arching Blades
User

Arching Blades has little to show at this moment (0)

I know i would get any official forums for this any time soon. So I want to make it all here. I've long been lurking around on b.net looking at Fan fictions but as i don't have any real cd-keys, i couldn't post. Here i can post and i was looking forward to creating a story with members.

Anyone who would like to join the story feel free:
this thread has been created to let creativity take over so come on and let's begin. Insert your character. We will be taking the story as from the first WC(but i know only the WC2 and WC3 ROC, Someone help me out) I need your:
NAME OF CHARACTER:
RACE:
APPEARANCE:
ITEMS (No stat raising items for the moment):
PROFESSION AND SPECIALITY:
BIOGRAPHY(PLEASE DON'T POST TOO MUCH ORPHAN BIOS):
(In a D2 fan fic on b.net, there were so much orphan characters that we could create an orphelina)
WRITING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:

My character will be:
NAME: Firessa (Even though I am a boy, i will control a girl)
RACE: Night Elf
Appearance: Hooded by a green cloak, she is barely visible in the forests. Her face is known to be human like except for her pointed ears and nose. Her skin is naturally coloured dark purple for invisibility at night.
ITEMS:Some potions and scrolls. A silvery katana engraved with the words 'By this silver, May the Fire burns!' and a bow with some letters engraved 'Fire'
PROFESSION AND SPECIALITY: Skilled in archery, good in close-combat and fairly good in spell-casting. Her speciality is silent killing with arrows and knives. Her magic unfortunately didn't go past telekinesis and telepatic communication.
BIOGRAPHY: Born in a village shortly before war against the undead, Firessa was taught almost every art of combat to be able to fend off attacks alongside her parents. She loves Fire for her own personal reasons.
WRITING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE: I've written many stories which my friends read with interest.

Last edited by Arching Blades : 02-23-2004 at 03:20 PM.
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 02-22-2004, 05:54 AM   #2
Karazai
User

Karazai has little to show at this moment (0)

ok, so here's mine.

Name: Karazai
Race: High Elf
Appearance: A beautiful and courageous you high elf, clad indark green plate armor, with a blue cloak. Carries a very deadly looking spear around as well as a very sharp sword. There is a fire in her eyes that shows she has an indominable will and never gives up. Her beaming face is enough to cheer anyone when they are sad, and strike fear into the hearts of her enemies when she is mad.
Profession and Specialty: Karazai is a well known mercenary and is skilled in close-combat with a decent knowledge of spellcasting.
Items: Spear, shortsword, Steel Plate armor, a few health and mana potions.
(short) bio.: Karazai is a skilled warrior known the world around as "The Maiden of Hope." Her mother died in battle while she was 14, and her father was a strict man. She used these as the fuel for her way of life.
Writing skills: I'm in the middle of writing a book, but before I started that, I did a great deal of cartooning (comic booking is still writing isn't it?), and I've also written a series of short stories.
Well, I guess I get to see where this is gonna take me now. Sounds like fun, so lets make it that way!:D
Old 02-22-2004, 07:58 AM   #3
Arching Blades
User

Ley's wait one more day for more participants, then we will make our characters meet. Some can also be on the evil side :)
Old 02-22-2004, 05:32 PM   #4
Karazai
User

sounds good to me, an RP w/two characters is usually kinda bland anyway.
Old 02-22-2004, 09:37 PM   #5
Arching Blades
User

Then perhaps one week until some who would like to participate come out of the darkness. :D Karazai you can talk to your friends to come on this thread?
Old 02-23-2004, 01:31 AM   #6
Karazai
User

Hopefully it won't take a week, and I'll see what I can do; I'm still trying to get most of them to join this site (some ppls are just weird).
Old 02-23-2004, 01:36 AM   #7
DoCa-Cola
User

DoCa-Cola is on a distinguished road (10)

You know there's a fan fiction forum right? It will probably be more appropriate there...

-M O V E D-
Old 02-23-2004, 12:54 PM   #8
Arching Blades
User

Ah Yeah?
Where? Are you going to redirect me to the other sister site the other moderator sent me to?
Old 02-23-2004, 09:29 PM   #9
Karazai
User

Well it's already been moved so~
besides, it's more likely to get dedicated writers in a forum for fanfics ad whatnot, who knows, maybe we'll get 40 ppls!:D
Old 02-24-2004, 07:23 AM   #10
MaliceDR
User

MaliceDR has little to show at this moment (0)

I doubt it. The Fiction Archives are rarely visited.
Old 02-24-2004, 04:06 PM   #11
Arching Blades
User

Why not? now that I have found that forum(of which i ignored existence) It'll be the perfect place to stop people from getting bored for a while. We will wait until we get four or five persons.
Old 02-25-2004, 02:44 PM   #12
Arching Blades
User

:bgrun: :bgrun: :bgrun: I'm borreed. Waiting is so boring.
Old 02-25-2004, 09:26 PM   #13
Karazai
User

Indeed it is, and I'm not sure if any of me friends would be interested in joining the site emote_confused... Well, on of them might, but he sees no reason because he got done w/ Warcraft a while ago.. I'lll still try, but his acc. here was deleted a looooong time ago, so he might not want back in. Well, I'll see if I can get him NEway.
Old 02-26-2004, 01:43 PM   #14
Arching Blades
User

I'll be trying with my friends... and some of the members here.
Old 02-26-2004, 09:51 PM   #15
Karazai
User

Good idea! I'm definitely only going to be able to get one of my friends, but he will prolly just post under my acc. if I can convince him to participate. Well, in any case I'm still trying to get him to register, so we might actually get him to post in his own acc! Well, I'm gonna go try to get him to join again.

[edit] Well I still haven't gotten him to make his own acc (lazy curr), but I at least got him down for posting under mine, so that makes thre ppls! :gsmile: (I'll have him post his char and stuff when he gets over here)

Karazai: Well that was fast, and without further ado, here he is to register his character!

Pherexio: Ya, I'm lazy, not to say I won't keep posting, I'm just not going to go through the process of making another account. Besides, This is probably the only thread I'll post in. Well, here he is:

Name: Köl'Aronos
Race: High Elf
Appearance: An imposing figure, who would be considered tall for any elf, standing nearly a full seven feet high. Decked in a suit of armor that resembles the scales of the Black dragon, he gives an aura of power; and not without reason... (continued in bio.)
Profession and Specialty: Quick yet powerful rushes with his spear are his most commonly used offenses, but he is also known to cast an occasional binding spell.
Items: Long Spear, dagger, Heavy Plate, Cloak of Shadows, several health potions
(short) bio.: ...as he served as a dragonhawk rider in the wars long ago. Now he works for anyone will to pay the price, or who is able to best him in combat. The latter, however, has yet to occur. He travels with Karazai for unknown reasons, but she seems important enough to him that he doesn't like to leave her anywhere on her own.
Writing skills: Helping Karazai with a book, otherwise I write a locally published comic series, 8 issues so far, about a fantasy character that is eerily similar to this one...

Last edited by Karazai : 02-26-2004 at 09:51 PM.
Closed Thread