wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Resources > Tools
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 02-02-2009, 11:00 AM   #31
akolyt0r
In Flames

Submissions (3)

akolyt0r has a spectacular aura about (120)

Nice tool, +rep
But would it be possible to implement some path override,
Because i only can change my 1.21b (development) version of Warcraft III with this currently, and not my Gaming 1.22 Version with this.
Of course i can copy the UI files from one folder to the other one, but that Music stuff would change the wrong Patch.mpq and i cant copy that from 1.21b to 1.22 obviously.
So it would be nice to have a path config line in the .ini file.
I would make the program search the path in the registry itself, when that path is not set, but when that path is set, use that one..
Old 02-05-2009, 08:07 AM   #32
Pyrogasm
Lackadaisically Absent.

Respected User

Submissions (9)

Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)Pyrogasm is a splendid one to behold (638)

Hero Contest - Fourth place

Send a message via ICQ to Pyrogasm Send a message via AIM to Pyrogasm Send a message via MSN to Pyrogasm Send a message via Yahoo to Pyrogasm

I'm not really sure how this tool works, but I have an idea of what it does and you did say this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by midiway
I managed to found 4 new exciting UI over the forum and other maps and have just added to the program, so download and try it.

Anyone who find any problem in using those interface without permission, at least the interface can now be used by anyone, not only while playing the map/campaign where it is used, but anytime you want.

I've got permission from RightField to use the interface he made for The Tales of Raviganion project. Well I doubt that someone would not like to have your work showed with an easy way to in install and enjoy it ingame.

I extracted the Rotd UI from the campaing found at Hive site, is it the same place where you've got your?
Using and redistributing other people's work without their permission (especially by extracting stuff from protected maps) is not something we support here at Wc3c.

You need to remove all of the UI files (and anything else) that you've used/distributed without permission from this program/package immediately. You've got 48 hours to do so before I or someone else graveyards this thread.
Your spells are mostly ignored because they are not very cool so we aren't very excited to review/approve them, but you are incredibly persistent and won't give us an excuse to graveyard it. That is generally what results in a resource being ignored for a long time.

The Spell Request Thread Done for, unless someone else wants to revive it...
It lasted a damn long time.

Please; Ask for Help Appropriately

Quote:
Originally posted by Kyrbi0
Huh. Almost makes me wish I had a girlfriend, to take advantage of today (wait, no, that's not what I meant... I mean, take advantage of the fact that it is international women's day... gah, never mind).
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyrogasm
Rome may not have been built in a day, but the Romans sure as hell didn't say "look at this great city we built guys!" when they had nothing more than a bit of stone and some cottages.

Last edited by Pyrogasm : 02-05-2009 at 08:07 AM.
Pyrogasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 09:27 PM   #33
midiway
Pro-carnivorous

Submissions (1)

midiway will become famous soon enough (43)midiway will become famous soon enough (43)

Done. As you wish, uploaded the program without the UIs that I have not yet got permission to redistribute.

Its temporary until I contact those people cause I'm sure I will get their authorization.
midiway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:54 AM   #34
wowcraft
User

wowcraft has little to show at this moment (0)

here is a amazing Photo to upload into the main menu background figure i share since ur sharing this nice program. just flip the picture there is also a bigger size i didnt want to take up the whole screen in one post...

Last edited by wowcraft : 03-18-2009 at 09:54 AM.
wowcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 04:32 AM   #35
Vexorian
Free Software Terrorist

Technical Director

Submissions (37)

Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)

Hero Contest #3 - 2nd Place

bump so mindworx reads the thread and does his job.
Turns your simple code into something that is complicated enough to work.
Faster != more useful
Vexorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 05:46 AM   #36
midiway
Pro-carnivorous

Submissions (1)

midiway will become famous soon enough (43)midiway will become famous soon enough (43)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowcraft
here is a amazing Photo to upload into the main menu background figure i share since ur sharing this nice program. just flip the picture there is also a bigger size i didnt want to take up the whole screen in one post...

so, how can we get a bigger one?

Last edited by midiway : 03-19-2009 at 05:47 AM.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:31 PM   #37
Anitarf
Procrastination Incarnate

Development Director

Submissions (19)

Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)

2008 Spell olympics - Fire - SilverApproved Map: Old School Alliance TacticsHero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceSpell making session 2 winner

This isn't really a mapmaking tool, though.
Old 03-19-2009, 09:06 PM   #38
erwtenpeller
*****istrator

Art Director

Submissions (35)

erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)erwtenpeller has a brilliant future (927)

Skinning Contest 7 ~ Were-AnimalsConcept art session 3 - Dungeon

Who the hell cares? This is awesome. I say approve this. Dusk?
Old 03-19-2009, 10:02 PM   #39
Vexorian
Free Software Terrorist

Technical Director

Submissions (37)

Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)Vexorian has a reputation beyond repute (1062)

Hero Contest #3 - 2nd Place

Theorically any admin that could verify the tool is useful and has no viruses could approve it. I wouldn't because I am not even sure what it does...
Turns your simple code into something that is complicated enough to work.
Faster != more useful
Vexorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:35 PM   #40
Anitarf
Procrastination Incarnate

Development Director

Submissions (19)

Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)Anitarf has a brilliant future (903)

2008 Spell olympics - Fire - SilverApproved Map: Old School Alliance TacticsHero Contest #2 - 3rd PlaceSpell making session 2 winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexorian
Theorically any admin that could verify the tool is useful and has no viruses could approve it. I wouldn't because I am not even sure what it does...
It changes the UI defaults so you can replace any race's ingame UI as well as menu backgrounds with custom art, so if you spend all your time playing only one map *cough*dota*cough* this could in theory be used to give a custom UI to it without bloating that map's filesize. That's about it, though.
Old 03-20-2009, 04:09 AM   #41
midiway
Pro-carnivorous

Submissions (1)

pff, no way it contains a virus. What's the deal to someone write an entire program to just hide a stupid malicious code on it? if anyone want the source to check it...

I know other tools in the database that are not much a mapmaking tool, however they are useful. Indeed, you can take advantage of this tool to easily test a new UI being created or, maybe, listen how well a soundtrack fits in your RPG map or cinematic
Old 08-03-2009, 04:21 AM   #42
midiway
Pro-carnivorous

Submissions (1)

BUMP !

I update my tool with a fresh new Nerub interface made unwirklich, I have his autorization , he haven't yet published it, but let me release it in my program

Have to say this UI is impressive in details
Zoom (requires log in)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ps2.jpg (91.3 KB, 457 views)

Last edited by midiway : 08-03-2009 at 04:28 AM.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:34 PM   #43
EvilNoodle
User

Submissions (1)

EvilNoodle is on a distinguished road (21)

Ohh this program really have some neat features.
Would be cool if you could also change the theme, like with in this tool.

edit:
Oh also neat that it changes the 3D background on Bnet too! :)
Click image for larger version

Name:	123.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	162.1 KB
ID:	44654
Altho should be a feature for changing that too

Last edited by EvilNoodle : 08-03-2009 at 01:39 PM.
EvilNoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:33 PM   #44
Sprocketz
User

Submissions (1)

Sprocketz has little to show at this moment (0)

*Whistles*

Very nice. Easy to use, works perfectly. I applaud you on your simplicity with this program. Newbies like m eat this stuff up.

Now to go edit the heck outta my menus...

"Never an honest word, but that was when I ruled the world..."
Sprocketz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:48 PM   #45
Rising_Dusk
Obscurity, the Art

Projects Director
Project Leader: OD

Submissions (27)

Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)Rising_Dusk has a reputation beyond repute (1192)

Hero Contest #3 - 1st PlaceApproved Map: Desert of ExileApproved Map: Advent of the ZenithHero Contest #2 - 1st PlaceHero Contest - Third place>

Send a message via AIM to Rising_Dusk Send a message via MSN to Rising_Dusk

This meets all tool requirements and I have tested it and it works happily for what it is listed as doing. I have also verified that when you tell it to, it will fix your WC3 back to how it was before you ever used the program. Therefore, in the name of WC3C and its subsidiaries, I hereby approve this thingy. Bamf!

Last edited by Rising_Dusk : 08-13-2009 at 01:49 PM.
Rising_Dusk is offline   Reply With Quote