wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Project Discussion > Project Recruitment
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 06-21-2011, 02:20 PM   #16
MLB
User

MLB has little to show at this moment (0)

Although I am not a real RPG player, the screenshots really look great - good work!
MLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 07-21-2011, 04:37 AM   #17
yabooer
User

yabooer has little to show at this moment (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignitedstar
Ooo. So, is this supposed to be like a mini-MMO?

I'm taking you guys back to the old school RPG days, where you had tons of choices and it wasn't so linear etc...

We will be adding events into the mix, and everything. There is a lot to expect from this game than meets the eye, the boss fights will ALL be challenges, there will be no tank and spank bosses, as I don't enjoy them and people that do shouldn't be playing this game.

An update is in the works at the moment which will be presented later this week, including a list of things that will be available in the beta.

Continue to support this mod guys and thanks!

Last edited by yabooer : 07-21-2011 at 04:57 AM.
yabooer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 04:57 AM   #18
yabooer
User

Attention all people that are currently beta testers, or want to become one, please read and comply with the following information down below.

PM me your Skype name (Through www.ardentheroes.freeforums.org) and you will be further interviewed from there, if accepted you will be put into a group containing other beta testers.

Keep in mind we will be hosting on B.net and will require a CD key, Garena will not be accepted, thank you in advance.

Last edited by yabooer : 07-21-2011 at 04:57 AM.
Old 07-23-2011, 02:38 AM   #19
yabooer
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yabooer
Well boys and girls the time has come our LAST update before we go into beta.

From the development side I have a bunch of things I'd like to share with you guys...

Check out the full post here at our newest Updates forum!

http://ardentheroes.freeforums.org/updates-f12.html

Stay active on our forums guys, as progress is going to just flow soon, we would also appreciate some input on ideas, etc... That are already put in as a thread, and of course if you haven't signed up, sign up at our website at ardentheroes.freeforums.org

Also, we will be needing 3-4 more beta testers as we have lost our old ones due to inactivity, more may open if we do not receive word from them.

KEEP US WORKING! Show us your love, let us know there is a population out there watching us to keep us motivated!