wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Hosted Projects > The Dawn of Chaos
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Old 03-29-2007, 07:58 AM   #1
The_Skullpitter
Realm Design Executive

Project Leader: DoC

The_Skullpitter has a spectacular aura about (94)The_Skullpitter has a spectacular aura about (94)The_Skullpitter has a spectacular aura about (94)The_Skullpitter has a spectacular aura about (94)

Send a message via MSN to The_Skullpitter
Default New Member: Archian!

All right, listen up. I'd like to welcome myself, first of all, to my first ever new member welcoming thing, because usually John does this touchy-feely sh*t.
But nevertheless I'm proud to introduce Archian to the team as a new skinner and texturer! Everybody clap!

I had a dream a few months ago. The Pope was teaching Pope Class in my dining room. We all had Pope uniforms and we were sitting at my dining room table. I was like the Pope Class Clown. I got in a huge fight with the Pope, and he made me fail a test out of spite so I threw a fit, ran upstairs, threw my Pope robes down the stairs at him, ran into my room, fell on my ass into my laundry basket and cried.
After I woke up I was furious with the Pope for about a week.
Then he died.
The_Skullpitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links - Login to hide this ad!
Old 03-29-2007, 10:41 AM   #2
Handclaw
Tinkerprince of Undermine

Submissions (4)

Handclaw has a spectacular aura about (104)Handclaw has a spectacular aura about (104)Handclaw has a spectacular aura about (104)Handclaw has a spectacular aura about (104)

Send a message via MSN to Handclaw

*claps*

Oh, and welcome Archian! ^,°
Handclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 11:05 AM   #3
Frostigt
User

Frostigt has a spectacular aura about (79)Frostigt has a spectacular aura about (79)Frostigt has a spectacular aura about (79)

yay, people!

heya, Archian :)
Old 03-29-2007, 01:13 PM   #4
Archian
Dark & Ominous

Project Leader: LoC

Submissions (27)

Archian is a glorious beacon of light (477)Archian is a glorious beacon of light (477)Archian is a glorious beacon of light (477)Archian is a glorious beacon of light (477)

So, by all means do not let this keep you from enjoying the reception. Well, I'm sure they'll be playing the "chicken dance".

Sooo, enjoy the "chicken dance"...

In other news. Thanks for the announcement, Skull. I appreciate it :)
I'm looking forward to contribute with additional resources to this project ^_^

John said he would have some work for me to do, by tomorrow :)
Archian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 04:26 AM   #5
Pheonix-IV
I want you inside me...

Submissions (17)

Pheonix-IV is a jewel in the rough (212)Pheonix-IV is a jewel in the rough (212)Pheonix-IV is a jewel in the rough (212)Pheonix-IV is a jewel in the rough (212)

*Clap*

Mebbie the Xbowman will get skinnored now :D

And yes, i know i need to finish animating Orgrim. It's painful.
Old 03-30-2007, 03:19 PM   #6
The_Skullpitter
Realm Design Executive

Project Leader: DoC

The_Skullpitter has a spectacular aura about (94)The_Skullpitter has a spectacular aura about (94)The_Skullpitter has a spectacular aura about (94)The_Skullpitter has a spectacular aura about (94)

Send a message via MSN to The_Skullpitter

Waiting for you to finish? Yes. It is.

I had a dream a few months ago. The Pope was teaching Pope Class in my dining room. We all had Pope uniforms and we were sitting at my dining room table. I was like the Pope Class Clown. I got in a huge fight with the Pope, and he made me fail a test out of spite so I threw a fit, ran upstairs, threw my Pope robes down the stairs at him, ran into my room, fell on my ass into my laundry basket and cried.
After I woke up I was furious with the Pope for about a week.
Then he died.
The_Skullpitter is offline   Reply With Quote