wc3campaigns
WC3C Homepage - www.wc3c.netUser Control Panel (Requires Log-In)Engage in discussions with other users and join contests in the WC3C forums!Read one of our many tutorials, ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced!Show off your artistic talents in the WC3C Gallery!Download quality models, textures, spells (vJASS/JASS), systems, and scripts!Download maps that have passed through our rigorous approval process!

Go Back   Wc3C.net > Warcraft III Modding > Project Discussion > Project Recruitment
User Name
Password
Register Rules Get Hosted! Chat Pastebin FAQ and Rules Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2005, 04:20 PM   #31
Fladian
User

Respected User

Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)

My opinion? I am the starter of saying, "I rather have a small team of people I can trust than a large team of people I don't know" so naturally I would say that it is better for everyone to be the boss of their own job - though you always need someone who is above others. IF someone decided to be lazy for awhile, someone needs to point him at that.

There should always be at least one member of a project that has a leadership ability, though unfortunately, being a good leader is something which is much harder than most people think. Most people aren't able to take on the responsibility and therefore I am more fond on multiple leaders at the same time. Oh, and before anyone asks, I can't take the responsibility of leading an entire team either.
Old 03-12-2005, 06:08 PM   #32
Taur
#8 in posting (nolifeftw)

Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)

oh and panto was very helpful by moving unsung legends here, so you must add it now! ha :P anyways hope u don't mind me asking, but do u have a life? i mean u have been on for like 6 hours
Old 03-12-2005, 06:11 PM   #33
Fladian
User

Respected User

Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)Fladian has a spectacular aura about (92)

I noticed. I'll add it tomorrow or so...

Do I have a life? Theoraticly, yes, I do have a life. Regardless, I had a date today therefore I kept my entire day open from other things, but at the last moment my date was canceled so I had a lot of free time all of a sudden.
Usually I'm online for awhile anyway. I never close my browser, so wc3c is always open as well. I usually see an email coming in when someone posts in a thread I'm subscribed to, so...

In the mean time I'm just writing stories, like usual.
Anyway, I'll be out for the night. Going out with some friends :P
-Fladian
Old 03-12-2005, 06:24 PM   #34
Taur

Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)Taur is a jewel in the rough (215)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fladian
I noticed. I'll add it tomorrow or so...

Do I have a life? Theoraticly, yes, I do have a life. Regardless, I had a date today therefore I kept my entire day open from other things, but at the last moment my date was canceled so I had a lot of free time all of a sudden.
Usually I'm online for awhile anyway. I never close my browser, so wc3c is always open as well. I usually see an email coming in when someone posts in a thread I'm subscribed to, so...

In the mean time I'm just writing stories, like usual.
Anyway, I'll be out for the night. Going out with some friends :P
-Fladian
lol i am ususually not like that i just could not help t u know? i pmed u some stuff about UL, but sorry again hope u r not offended, as for me having a life i doubt it, but... i log on and off wc3c, every two - four hours i'm awake so maybe not...
Old 03-12-2005, 06:30 PM   #35
Fladian
User

Respected User

You can't offend me that easily. Anyway, I received the PM and I will try to add it as soon as possible, but probably it will be tomorrow (morning/noon).
Old 03-12-2005, 06:33 PM   #36
Taur

damn... i mean (did i say that out loud?) oh that's a relief, i was worried i offended u, anyways you'd better lol i really could not describe it much better than that... try scrolling through some of our 40+ pages for stuff,
Old 03-13-2005, 12:39 AM   #37
Fladian
User

Respected User

I am very hard to offend when people only insult me, my personality is always more based on other people than myself, both a good as a bad personality part.

Anyway, just like the story in the Stories Galore forum, the Project of someone else, the reply for B1aD3 and of course the Unsung Legends project will be added later today. I want to have a nice sleep for awhile when my hair is a bit dry - damn the rain.

Eventually I'll scroll through them, but only when I feel like it. I have some stuff to take care of before that anyway.
-Fladian
Old 03-13-2005, 08:57 AM   #38
divine_peon
User

Respected User

divine_peon is on a distinguished road (17)

lol, why did you include wormskull's project? j/k
Old 03-13-2005, 09:02 AM   #39
Fladian
User

Respected User

Because it's quite the project as well.
Old 03-13-2005, 01:42 PM   #40
Taur

sure... put unsung legends at the bottom of the list
Old 03-13-2005, 01:46 PM   #41
Fladian
User

Respected User

It's not like it matters. It doesn't matter anyway, I haven't even written it yet and I am sure that other projects will be below Unsung Legends sooner or later.
Old 03-13-2005, 01:52 PM   #42
Taur

and everyone will just be dying to rad all the way to the bottom
Old 03-13-2005, 02:11 PM   #43
Fladian
User

Respected User

Yeah, well, it's not like this thread will be all that important, but all other parts of these threads that will follow shortly.

Update: All banners are added. For those who don't have a banner (at the moment) will have a temporarily 'No Banner' banner made by me :P
Old 03-13-2005, 02:25 PM   #44
Taur

well we all like to think our threads are important, lol
Old 03-13-2005, 02:27 PM   #45
Fladian
User

Respected User

True enough, but if the progress regarding the latest projects are going like this, then it seems I will have to remove a project or two from the list. Eventually, Unsung Legends will end up somewhere at the top...

Anyone like my "no banner"-banner? :P